Soon landing....

A Life-changing Flight

SEOHYUN’S POV:

”Good Morning Joohyunnie!” I heard a male voice calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw someone
smiling at me.
I rubbed my eyes. Tired….
“ Where am I….-yawn-“ I blabbered. “ In the plane. We are landing in an hour.” My eyes went wide-open when I realized who was I talking to. That strange (yet pretty cute) man who I think was following me!
“ What the- HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?” I yelled at him. Everyone in the plane turned their head to me and the stewardess looked bit angry. I think she wanted me to quiet down.
“ You told me.” He said with an innocent face. “Juice?”
“ No I didn’t! And No I don’t need any!”
“ Aww….But I got you one already…..” He pouted. Dang, he is cute…. “ Tsk….Fine…” I took the juice and felt blood running to my cheeks. ‘Oh no! Don’t you dare to blush Seohyun! He doesn’t deserve it! And he’ll get it all wrong!’ I turned my head quickly to look out of the window.
“ You didn’t tell me how do you know my name….”

KYUHYUN’S POV:

She turned her head away from me. She’s blushing. Ha ha, she must be shy.
“ You didn’t tell me how do you know my name….” She suddenly asked. “ Are you a stalker?”
Now she sounded angry and slightly….scared? I think?
“ Ah, no.” Yet, I COULD stalk her~. “I read your name from your suitcase.” I lied to her. I obviously can’t tell her that I was digging her purse while she was sleeping.
“ Yeah… Right. ”
“ Hey, after we land would you like to go to eat breakfast with me? ^^ “ I asked and tried to smile as sweetly as possible. She only stared at me for a while and looked over me.
“ You there, you who are reading.” She pointed at Sungmin.
“ Uh….Yes miss?” Sungmin asked, surprised. “ You are his friend, right? I saw you talking to him yesterday.”
He nodded. “ Say your friend that I really don’t like strangers who are harassing people they don’t know.” She gave me a cold glare.
“ Are you harassing her, Maknae….?” Sungmin asked me with a death serious tone.
“ No! I just asked her to go to take breakfast with me so I could….apologize for her shirt I accidentally ruined yesterday…”  I quickly explained to him. When Min is serious- nothing good is going to happen.
“ We’ll apologize for our friend, miss. He can be bit rude sometimes.” Ryeowook said facing us. He is sitting in front of us and heard our conversation.
“ It’s okay. At least he has nice friends.” She glared me again. Okay, NOW I’m feeling embarrassed…
“Kim Ryeowook imnida.” He bowed his head to her.
“ Seo Joohyun, nice to meet you.”
“ If he’s still bothering you, I can change seat’s. I’m Lee Sungmin.” He smiled.
“ N-no need to!” I suddenly broke out. “ I…I’ll be quiet…” I blushed a bit. Damn, I’m acting like a little kid! But……I want to sit next to her….
“ Ha ha…I see..” Ryeowook commented to my reaction.
……..
“ Shut up Wookie….” I whispered…..
--------------------------------------------
Here’s the update. I’m not sure when I’ll update again. I have some work to do and I’ll be really busy.