EPISODE 5

I GOT MARRIED TO MY OPPA(S)?!!

EPISODE 5

26 February 2014

Paris, 10.30am CET

 

“Chaerin ah, we have arrived.”

 

Jonghyun touched Chaerin’s cheek softly and gave it a gentle . Chaerin opened her eyes slowly and then smiled when Jonghyun came into focus. She put her hand on his. Jonghyun was a little surprised when his heart raced at her touch. He quickly hide that surprise behind a smile.

 

“Wake up, sleepyhead~ We are here. You have to freshen up before we start filming again.”

 

Chaerin looked at him, puzzled.

 

“But oppa, weren’t the cameras switched on the whole time?”

 

“I switched it off. It was a waste of memory space when you are just sleeping. Did you bring an extra jacket? It’s going to be cold when we go up in the hot air balloon.”

 

At that, Chaerin sat up straight in her seat, her eyes twinkling. Jonghyun took his hand away from her face but she didn’t let go of his hand. Instead, she held onto it a little tighter.

 

“We are going on a hot air balloon ride? Really?! I’ve always wanted to do this!! And this is the perfect location! Oh my!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!”

 

Chaerin made to get out of the car when Jonghyun stopped her.

 

“Hold your horses, missy. Do you have an extra jacket with you?”

 

“If I say no, does that mean we can’t go up?”

 

“It’s going to be cold…”

 

“It’s ok, oppa. I can handle it! Let’s go!! Please!!!”

 

“Alright, let’s go.”

 

While Chaerin went to freshen up and have her make-up touched up, Jonghyun went to the stores nearby to see if he could get another jacket for Chaerin. He didn’t see anything he liked until he came to the last shop. The moment he laid eyes on the coat, he had to get it for Chaerin. He went into the store, bought it and then went back to where the filming crew was setting up. By then, Chaerin had freshen up and her make-up was done up. She looked perfect.

 

When she turned and saw Jonghyun, she walked over to him. Her excitement at the hot air balloon ride was palpable. Everyone in the production team could feel her excitement and the way she was showing it was unexpected. Who would have thought the fierce CL on stage is simply a cutie pie when she’s about to do something she had always wanted to try.

 

“Oppa! Where did you go?! They say we can go once you are ready. Do you need to have your make-up touched up? Do you need to go to the toilet? Anything?”

 

“Slow down, Chaerin ah. Aigoo~ You are so excited!”

 

“Oppa, you have NO IDEA how excited I am! A hot air balloon ride had been on my To-Do List for the LONGEST TIME!!!”

 

“Then why didn’t you do it?”

 

“I always thought I want to do it with my boyfriend. Who knows the first time I get to do it is with my ‘hubby’, on my honeymoon. I pity my real husband in the future. Oppa, you might end up being stuck with me~!!”

 

At that, Chaerin chuckled and the more she thought about it, the funnier it got and she doubled over in laughter. Only when she realized that Jonghyun wasn’t laughing along did she stop.

 

“Oppa, relax, I was just joking. You won’t be stuck with me.”

 

“And if I want to be stuck with you?”

 

Chaerin gave him a gentle smile and then gave him a mischievous look.

 

“Are you sure? It’s not easy to be stuck with me, you know? Anyway, I was just joking. I believe when I meet the man of my dreams, I would probably have a separate list of things I want to do with him. Let’s go~!!”

 

Chaerin grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and dragged him over to the PD so that they can get started. Jonghyun carried the bag that contained the coat and the picnic basket that contained their snack in one hand and then held Chaerin’s hand properly. That was when Chaerin noticed the bag and basket.

 

“Oppa, do you need help carrying the bag and the basket? What’s inside?”

 

“You will find out when we are up in the air. Let’s go, shall we?”

 

Chaerin nodded enthusiastically. They walked towards the hot air balloon and had to listen to the instructions in French. Chaerin paid close attention and then translated for both the crew and Jonghyun. Once they were clear about what they have to do, they boarded the balloon. Since the balloon’s capacity was 4, only 1 cameraman followed them together with the person who was in charge of steering the hot air balloon.

 

Jonghyun put down the bag and the basket and held onto Chaerin around her waist. The ascent was a little shaky and if he had not been holding on to her, she would have stumbled. Instead of feeling shy, Chaerin leaned against Jonghyun and just enjoyed the ride. She rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him around his waist. Jonghyun tucked her head under his chin and took in the fragrance that was uniquely Lee Chaerin.

 

“Oppa, this is absolutely beautiful~ Thank you~”

 

Chaerin moved her head to look at Jonghyun, who lowered his head to look her in the eyes. When they looked into each other’s eyes, they exchanged a smile. The moment was only broken when they heard a camera click. The two of them turned to see that the one who took the photo was the one in-charge of steering the hot air balloon. Chaerin turned to ask the person why he did that and after hearing his answer, she looked at Jonghyun and smiled.

 

“What did he say?”

 

“He said we looked like a couple very much in love with each other.”

 

The man showed them the picture that he had taken and they had to admit that the picture did show 2 person who were totally immersed in each other, without a care for the world around them. Chaerin thanked the man and asked if he could send a copy of the photo to her. When Jonghyun looked at her questioningly, she told him that she wanted a copy of the photo.

 

“Send a copy to me too. It is a beautiful photo.”

 

“It is, isn’t it?”

 

After receiving a copy of the photo from the man, they realized that have reached an altitude that was above the mountains around them. Chaerin started rubbing her arms to ward off the cold. When Jonghyun saw that, he took out the coat from the bag and walked towards her. Chaerin had her back facing Jonghyun so she didn’t know what was happening until the coat enveloped her and Jonghyun caught her in a back hug, with his hands holding onto the railing, effectively locking Chaerin in place.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“I bought this for you while you were tidying up. When I saw it, I had to buy it. I knew it would look amazing on you.”

 

“Oppa, you shouldn’t have. This must be expensive.”

 

“I can’t let my wife get cold, can I? Plus, I didn’t really get a birthday present for you.”

 

“What are you talking about? From the special stage to this hot air balloon ride, everything had been arranged by you. That is more than enough.”

 

“That was for the show. This is from me to you. I just want to buy you something you can keep and remember this birthday by.”

 

“Oppa, no one can buy me this memory, no one. Like I said, I don’t even know how anyone is going to beat this whole experience.”

 

“Then you can just add this coat to your collection. I love how it looks on you~”

 

“Thank you.”

 

The two of them stood in silence for a while. When a strong gust of wind blew against them, Chaerin took a step back and turned her head to rest on Jonghyun’s chest. Jonghyun moved his body so that his back blocked out the wind. His hands went back to her waist and he held on tight.

 

“I feel so safe with your arms around me, oppa. This is a very nice feeling. Usually, I’m the one to be offering the comfort and warmth. It’s really nice to be on the receiving end for once.”

 

“Just remember whenever you need a hug, or a listening ear, or anything, I’m just a phone call away ok? Even if we are just husband and wife on the show, I believe now we are also friends and I would like to be there for you when you need me.”

 

“Oppa, are you this nice to all the girls in your life?”

 

“No, not really. Like I’ve said, you make me want to protect you. Not many girls in my life makes me feel that way.”

 

“I feel comfortable with you. I mean I’m usually comfortable with the other oppas as well but you make me feel like I can rely on you. I feel almost sorry to the other oppas but I always feel like I have to be their buddy and I can’t show any weakness because I don’t know how they would handle it. With you, I feel like I can be a girl. But if I get too whiny, you have to stop me. Even I don’t like whiny me.”

 

That made Jonghyun grin and knowing that she put him in a different category as her other oppas made him happy. He felt like doing a happy dance but he controlled himself.

 

“Are you still feeling cold? Do you want something warm to drink?”

 

“What do you have in that picnic basket?”

 

“Coffee and hot water to make tea if you prefer to have that instead, or simply hot water. Are you hungry?”

 

“No, I’m not hungry but some hot tea sounds good.”

 

“Come, sit down over here.”

 

Jonghyun led her to sit down at the plank spanning across the hot air balloon. Once she was seated, he turned to get the hot water out of the basket to make tea for her while he got coffee for himself. He gave the cameraman and the hot air balloon driver some coffee as well before sitting down beside Chaerin. The moment he sat down, Chaerin moved closer to him. He moved the coffee cup to his other hand so he could hug her shoulders.

 

“Do we have to go back, oppa? It’s so beautiful here.”

 

“We have to. Your concert is in 3 days and factoring in the flight back to Korea, you don’t have much time left. We can come again if you want to.”

 

“No, I think I want to go to other countries with you. Paris was a great beginning, I’m sure if we go to other countries together, we would have great memories too.”

 

“Sure, I can follow you on your tour.”

 

“Would you, really? I think it would be amazing to have you with me!”

 

“If my schedule allows it, I’d go with you, with or without the WGM crew.”

 

“That would be so fun!”

 

“Chaerin ah, what kind of house would you like and how would you want the house to be decorated?”

 

“I like simplicity. But I need to look at the house first before deciding. Jo PD had not told us about our house yet right?”

 

“Nope, which is why I’m asking now so I could talk to the PD about it.”

 

“Oppa, won’t it be more fun to go look for a house together?”

 

“But we can’t just look for one without an idea of what we are looking for right?”

 

“Well, if it makes things easy, we can always use my house. Since we don’t know how long we would be on the show, it might be easier to use either your place or mine. And we don’t have to have an episode with us just looking for the apartment and looking for furniture.”

 

“That sounds like a good idea and we are more at ease at our own place too. We would just have to decide whether it’s your place or mine.”

 

“Yup~”

 

“Do you allow pets in your house?”

 

“Sure, Jiyong oppa and Bae oppa bring Jolie and Homie to my place all the time, Dara unnie would bring her cats sometimes, Minzy and Bommie unnie too. I love animals but could never settle for one animal so I decided to do without and just share pets with whoever has it. Oh! Oppa! You have a dog too~! Herongie~! You have to bring him one day!”

 

“I would. He’s pretty well-trained so don’t worry.”

 

“I’m not. Like I said, I have pets and their masters over all the time. All my valuable furniture or belongings are inside my rooms.”

 

“Oh~ So if we use your house, are you going to reveal your room?”

 

“No~ We can use one of the guest rooms as ‘our’ room. All of them have their own bathroom anyway.”

 

“How many rooms are there in your house?”

 

“That’s for you to find out when you come over.”

 

Just then, the hot air balloon driver said something and that got Chaerin’s attention. She got up from the seat and walked towards where the driver was pointing at. Jonghyun got up and followed close behind her.

 

“Oppa, look at this! This is gorgeous!!”

 

Jonghyun had to agree. The sight before them was one to behold. The sun shining on the snow-capped mountains, the rivers shimmering, the evergreen trees and the blue sky and the castle, everything was wonderful. But Jonghyun turned to look at Chaerin, who was held in awe by the sight before her. He walked up close to her again and once again embraced her. Chaerin turned to look at him before relaxing in his arms.

 

“You are the most beautiful sight here. Nothing can compare to you.”

 

Chaerin looked up to meet Jonghyun’s eyes and smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed her forehead while she held onto his arms.

 

“Thank you for coming onto the show with me, Chaerin. I was super apprehensive about the show and even when I knew you were going to be my partner, I was worried. But now, I couldn’t have asked for a better girl to be on the show with me.”

 

“Me too. I was worried, like really worried. If it had been one of those guys who feels like they have to take control all the time, I think I would go crazy. But I think you either know how to accommodate me or you had good advice from people around me.”

 

“Like I said, your oppa crew has been a good source of the ‘do and don’ts’ around you. But Harin helped a lot too.”

 

“You’ve totally charmed her to your side.”

 

“All she wants is to see you happy and it seems like I have been doing a good job of it.”

 

“Yes, you have. We will get into fights right? I mean it can’t be all pretty and calm in a relationship.”

 

“I expect so.”

 

The driver said something then and Chaerin nodded. Jonghyun looked at her for translation.

 

“He said we are heading back to ground. Where are we off to next, oppa?”

 

“We will have lunch near the castle then we will head back to the hotel.”

 

“Can we have a picnic near the river of the castle instead of going to a restaurant? The weather is too nice to stay indoors~!”

 

“But won’t you be cold? And I actually have reservations at the restaurant. We can ask to sit outdoors. We will go on a picnic when the weather is warmer back in Korea or whichever country your tour takes you.”

 

“I really hope I would be able to enjoy filming WGM and not be tired out. I don’t want you to be the one taking care of me all the time.”

 

“I think even then, I would still enjoy myself. Lee Chaerin aka CL lets someone take care of her. I think this is an honor too.”

 

“Oppa, you are too sweet. But no, I like to take care of the people around me too. What are you busy with now?”

 

“I’m filming my drama right now with Seungyeon noona.”

 

“How’s that coming along?”

 

“It’s not too bad.”

 

“But…?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“It’s too vague an answer. So, what’s the problem?”

 

“I don’t really know. I just find it hard to get into the character. Maybe I need to get to know Seungyeon noona more.”

 

“You should, otherwise it won’t look convincing and the progress of the drama would be hindered.”

 

“Aren’t you afraid that I would get too into the role and fall in love with her?”

 

“Oppa, work is work. If you fall in love with her and you are happy, that’s great right?”

 

Although Chaerin said it in a casual manner, she felt strange inside. She frowned as she couldn’t decide why she was feeling that way. She moved away from Jonghyun and went to sit down on the plank. Jonghyun was a little hurt by the casual way that Chaerin talked about him falling in love with another girl. Though he went and sat down beside Chaerin on the plank, it wasn’t like before. Jonghyun wanted to talk to Chaerin about it but he didn’t know how to start.

 

Jonghyun looked at Chaerin and when she looked at him and saw him looking at her, she quickly looked away. Jonghyun looked at the cameraman and saw that he was still filming.

 

“Hyung, can you stop filming for a while?”

 

Chaerin turned to look at him with a frown on her face. He knew that she was puzzled as to why he suddenly asked the cameraman to switch off the camera. Once he saw the cameraman put down the camera, he turned to Chaerin and looked at her straight in her eyes.

 

“I don’t want this conversation to be recorded, that’s why I asked him to stop recording. I know that WGM is a TV program and maybe I shouldn’t be taking it so seriously. But when you said so casually that it would be great if I can fall in love with my co-star in the drama, it hurts. Maybe I shouldn’t be but I want to know if I’m the only one taking this whole ‘I’m Lee Chaerin’s husband’ seriously. Are you really ok with me just falling in love with any co-star, or anyone for that matter?”

 

Chaerin looked away and played with her fingers. She didn’t know what to say. She was definitely not alright with him just falling in love with any co-star or anyone, but she didn’t know if he would feel burdened if she were to say that.

 

“Chaerin ah, look at me and answer me. Are you really ok with me just falling in love with any co-star or anyone?”

 

When she still didn’t make a move, Jonghyun got up and knelt in front of her. He took hold of her hands and held them in his.

 

“Lee Chaerin, you might think that this is too fast, or maybe I’m just caught up in the moment, but I didn’t like that statement you made. If I have to choose a co-star to fall in love with, it’d definitely be you. I don’t know, maybe I already have.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“You don’t have to say anything and you don’t have to feel pressured to say the same thing to me. I just want to let you know where I stand.”

 

“I’m sorry for what I’ve said. I regretted it the moment it came out of my mouth. No, I’m not ok with you just falling in love with any co-star. I don’t know if I’m comfortable with adding ‘other than me’ to the last sentence, but I like you and I like being with you. I want you to know that every single thing that I have said and done so far is real. Sometimes, I don’t even remember that the camera is on me. If I had been conscious of the camera, I won’t have behaved the way I did. You can watch me on 2NE1TV to see what I mean.”

 

“Me too. I think part of the reason why I’m enjoying myself so much is that my actions and emotions were not scripted. Like you, most of the time I don’t even remember that I’m on the show or that the cameras are on me. Every single thing I have done, I did it with you in mind. All I want to do now is to make you happy.”

 

“Oppa, me too. I don’t know if anything I do would make you happy but I really want to try.”

 

“You, just being with me, talking with me and thinking that you want to do things to make me happy is already enough. All I ask is that you remember that this is not just a TV program to me. I treat this as a way to get to know you better.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“And I really do not like hearing ‘make-believe marriage’, ‘it will end someday’. That is within the context of the TV program but I hope whatever we find out about each other or do for each other is not simply because we are on the show.”

 

“I do not like to do things simply for the show, or it’s actually not something I’m good at. Which is why I really think I’m not suited for variety shows or reality TV. When Jo PD first came to talk to us about going on WGM, I did ask if it was going to be all scripted. That was when they told me we get to decide what we want to do together or for each other. That was one of the deciding factors for me to agree to be on the show. In YGE, we have a say in what we want to do and if I had not wanted to do this, I could have gotten out of it. But since I’m here, I’m committed to do this show.”

 

“I’m glad we talked about this. Now, we can just enjoy the perks of being on this show. For me, it’s getting to spend time with you and getting to know you better. Maybe I would be more well-known after this but that’s secondary.”

 

“Oppa, have you ever thought of the negative side of this show?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I’m worried about having our names too closely associated, like we can’t walk out of the shadow of this ‘marriage’. I have seen how it has affected some of the artistes who had been on the show. It’s like the fans could not imagine the individuals being paired up with other people.”

 

“Chaerin, being on this show is not going to erase the fact that you are a wonderful artiste who can sing, dance, rap and is one great performer on stage. If people can’t see that and see you only as someone who had been paired up with me on WGM, it’s their loss. You do not need me, or another guy to make you noteworthy. You are stunning, on your own in that aspect. I would definitely be on the advantage if I’m being associated with you but I don’t know if the reverse is true.”

 

“Oppa, you have a very wholesome image so if you like me, it raises my overall image as well and makes me look good.”

 

“Chaerin, you are a good person. It’s just that not many has had the chance to see other sides of you that what you portray on stage. Let ‘Lee Chaerin’ out in the show ok? Not just ‘CL’.”

 

“This is all ‘Lee Chaerin’ really. ‘CL’ is when I’m on stage and when I’m pissed off. Does that sound scary, like I have dual personality?”

 

“It shows that you have great discipline in separating the two.”

 

Chaerin smiled at what Jonghyun said. Though she didn’t move close to him, the distance between the two of them had been drawn nearer. Now that both of them knew where they stand when it comes to the show, everything would be easier.

 

“Oppa, do you want to plan what we want to do each week together or do you want to do it separately?”

 

“Most of it, I would like for us to plan together but I would like to plan a couple on my own too. Surprise is good in a relationship.”

 

“Cool~ Because I like the element of surprise too! The wedding ceremony and the housewarming, we can do together. I think this should be the flow? Wedding ceremony, moving into my house and then housewarming.”

 

“Great!”

 

“Jonghyun ah, we are almost touching down. I have to get footage of the two of you. How about the two of you talk about the wedding ceremony then?”

 

“Sure, thanks hyung, for switching off the camera.”

 

“I understand you needed that talk with Chaerin. Don’t worry, all’s good. I might have to tell the PD the content of your conversation to account for the loss of camera time.”

 

“That’s fine.”

 

In 15 minutes, they touched down. In that time, Chaerin and Jonghyun had decided on the venue and talked about what are the preparation they need to do. The camera caught all of that on film. Throughout their conversation, the cameraman couldn’t help thinking that this had been one of his more enjoyable assignment in recent months. Being able to witness such honest conversation and true enjoyment of being with each other was a blessing.

 

After they landed, they went for lunch at the restaurant. The discussion for their wedding ceremony continued. They were in agreement to most of the items except their guest list. Chaerin was adamant about not inviting her oppas. Jonghyun told her that since they are considered her family too, they have to be invited. Chaerin told him that she would just tell her boss to put them on some schedule so they won’t be able to attend. In the end, they just left it as they would invite them but they probably won’t be able to make it.

 

By the time they got back to the hotel, they had to start getting ready to leave for the airport. Jo PD told them to let him know of their plans for the next filming soon so they could be ready. Chaerin and Jonghyun promised to let them know as soon as possible. After Chaerin left to go upstairs, Jonghyun approached Jo PD.

 

“Hyung, I want to be there for Chaerin during 2NE1’s concert.”

 

“It would be a little difficult because we have not announced that you guys are the new couple on the show.”

 

“Oh, it would be backstage and nothing really fancy. Just providing food support and all. I have seen Kang Sora-ssi doing it for Lee Teuk hyung so I want to do that as well.”

 

“That shouldn’t be a problem. You have to let me know the plan soon though since the concert is 3 days away.”

 

“I have already thought of it, so I’d just email it to you later.”

 

“Sure thing. Thanks for thinking of this wonderful event for Chaerin and for the show. This is probably one of the most major event we ever had to do on the show.”

 

“Thank you for agreeing to this crazy idea. But I really wanted something that Chaerin could remember it by. I have to go now since I have to pack my luggage too. See you back in Korea, hyung.”

 

“Ok. Take care and have a safe flight.”

 

Jonghyun nodded and left to go back to his room. He checked the time and he realized he didn’t have much time left to pack. Luckily, Jun was with him for this trip and had packed most of his things. He quickly pack the rest of his luggage and double checked to make sure everything was kept. He then walked over to Chaerin’s room. But when he heard loud voices coming out from the room, he quickened his steps.

 

“...SEUNGHO OPPA!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? I LOST THE RING!!”

 

“Chaerin ah, calm down, we will find it. When was the last time you saw it?”

 

“I remembered taking it off just now before I went to freshen up. But my headache was bothering me again so I didn’t really pay attention to where I place the ring.”

 

“Have you looked at your accessories box to see if you have placed it inside?”

 

“I did, but it’s not there.”

 

“Have you checked with the co-ordi noona?”

 

“It’s not with them. What am I going to do? He’s going to be angry.”

 

After hearing their conversation, Jonghyun deduced that Chaerin probably lost one of her rings. He decided to go into the bathroom to check without telling them that he had overheard their conversation. He saw that the vanity table had been ransacked and it was now a mess. He started to put everything back in order but there was no sign of the ring. He walked over to the tub and checked the area around it but no luck there either. He was about to walk out of the bathroom when a sparkle behind the bidet pipe caught his eye. He bent down and found what he was looking for. When he realized that it was the ring that he gave to Chaerin yesterday, he was shocked. He had thought that it was one of her personal rings with great sentimental values. He washed the ring under water and then walked into the room, pretending nothing had happened.

 

“Chaerin ah, are you ready to leave?”

 

Chaerin and Xin were both visibly surprised to hear Jonghyun’s voice. Both looked at each other, and then at Jonghyun. Chaerin walked towards him and put her hands on his arm before looking at him earnestly.

 

“Oppa… I have something to tell you. But you have to promise you won’t be mad at me.”

 

“Alright, what is it?”

 

“I lost the ring you gave me. I’m so sorry but I didn’t do it on purpose.”

 

“You mean this ring?”

 

Jonghyun couldn’t bear to see Chaerin looking so troubled so he decided to let her off the hook. He had wanted to hold on to the ring but seeing how worried she was, he didn’t have the heart to. He knew that she would keep thinking about it even on the flight and he wanted her to rest instead.

 

When Chaerin saw the ring, she looked at Jonghyun, her shock showing plainly on her face. She looked so cute and Jonghyun couldn’t resist pinching her cheek. After that, he took hold of her left hand and slid the ring onto her finger. He continued holding onto her hand.

 

“Don’t lose it again.”

 

“Where did you find it?”

 

“In the bathroom, behind the bidet. Next time, be more careful.”

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

“Are you ready to go?”

 

“Yes, just let me put away the other coat I was wearing. I love the coat you just bought for me so I’m going to wear that.”

 

“Is Harin ready?”

 

“Oh, she told me to tell you that she’s going to stay with our cousin. We have already extended her air ticket. And once again, thank you for bringing her here. She needed to get away from school for a while as well.”

 

“But the two of you didn’t get to spend a lot of time together.”

 

“Well, if you didn’t fly her in, I probably won’t see her till next month when I go to Hong Kong for the concert. Even then, I might not be able to see her for extended time too.”

 

“Is that your first stop overseas?”

 

“Yup~ I love Hong Kong!! I would love to stay and shop~”

 

“Let’s stay then? I’d go with you and on the pretext of filming WGM, we can probably stay a day or two.”

 

“What about your schedule? Your drama filming?”

 

“I’d try to arrange and make sure I finish more of my parts before I leave for Hong Kong with you.”

 

“But won’t you be tired this way?”

 

“You will also be tired. Maybe we can have one episode where they just show us sleeping.”

 

“That won’t be interesting. Who wants to watch 2 person just sleeping?”

 

“Not interesting? Don’t you know that in WGM, people always look forward to see if the couple would sleep on the same bed?”

 

“But I share beds with the oppas sometimes. I’m usually not shy about it.”

 

“Chaerin ah, we have to go soon.”

 

“Ok, oppa, once I put away this coat, we can go.”

 

Chaerin’s manager came into the door and broke the awkward atmosphere that happened after Chaerin mentioned her sharing beds with the other oppas. Chaerin went to put away the other coat and then put on the one that Jonghyun got for her. She passed her luggage to her manager and then walked over to Xin and Jonghyun with her carry-on bag. Out of natural reflexes, both Xin and Jonghyun reached for her bag. Chaerin saw both hands and grinned.

 

“It’s ok, oppas, I can handle this.”

 

“Let me hold it for you.”

 

“Pass it to me.”

 

Both Xin and Jonghyun tried to get Chaerin to pass them the bag again. Chaerin finally passed the bag to Xin and then hooked her arm through Jonghyun’s.

 

“Oppa, let’s go and get your luggage from your room. What do you want for dinner?”

 

“Are you hungry already?”

 

“No, I’m just asking.”

 

Chaerin and Jonghyun walked out of the room, leaving Xin with Chaerin’s bag. Xin shook his head and let out a laugh.

 

“Lee Chaerin, well done.”