EPISODE 3

I GOT MARRIED TO MY OPPA(S)?!!

EPISODE 3

25 February 2014
8pm, Paris

 

Xin and Soo Hyuk were at the hotel bar for a drink after they got back from the celebratory meal. They had come back before the new ‘married’ couple and Harin. Apparently, Jonghyun whisked them off to go somewhere else before bringing them back to the hotel. Both men sat in silence, each nursing their preferred drink.

 

“Did you know anything about this trip?”

 

Soo Hyuk felt he had to ask. All he got was a notice from his agency that he was requested to walk for Chanel at Paris Fashion Week. He didn’t even know that Jonghyun was going for the same thing until they met at the airport for their flight. He was surprised to see TOP at the airport with them but since YGE is well-known for sending their artistes for Fashion Week events, Soo Hyuk didn’t think too much of it. Even when he was briefed about the special stage, he didn’t know that the main female lead was Chaerin. He just thought that whoever thought of the stage was incredibly romantic. He only found out that Chaerin was at the show when he saw Xin backstage and told him that Chaerin was there too.

 

Now that he thought about it, Jonghyun wasn’t too surprised when Xin came backstage and told them Chaerin was here. In fact, for the whole trip, he had been really secretive and kept talking to the person, who he now knew was the PD of WGM. He didn’t even know that the special stage was for WGM until he was told what he had to do. He had looked at Jonghyun with a look of bewilderment because the last person he had expected to go on WGM was Chaerin and to think one of his closest friend was going to be on the show with her. Deep down, he had wished to be able to go on the show with her. He paid close attention when the host asked her who she would like to be on the show with and he would never admit it but when he heard her say ‘Jonghyun’ there was a squeeze in his heart.

 

“All I heard from Chaerin was that we were going to Paris Fashion Week. I thought she was joking because it’s so near to their concert in Seoul. But at the same time, I knew she won’t joke about something like that. If it weren’t an official schedule, she won’t have left Korea. I know she wanted to come for Paris Fashion Week very badly and I might have mentioned it when I was talking with Jonghyun the other day… Wait… Now that I think about it, Jonghyun had been abnormally curious about Chaerin. Whenever we meet up with him, Chaerin’s name would always come up.”

 

“We won’t have noticed it. We talk about her all the time. By the way, I have been wanting to ask. Were you with her on Christmas night?”

 

“No. I wasn’t involved with the styling that day.”

 

“No, I meant did you go out with her after that? She updated her Instagram and mentioned something about out with her ‘brozz’. So I’m just curious.”

 

“I wasn’t with her. From what I know, they left the venue soon after their performance since they were pretty much the last performance before the DJ took over. Not sure who she went out with, but I don’t think it’s her members too since they most likely went home after the performance.”

 

“She was all alone on Christmas?”

 

“Yup, her family was in Europe then I believe.”

 

“Could she have gone out with Jiyong and Youngbae?”

 

“Nope. Ji was too tired to go out even with us. Bae was probably with his family.”

 

“Then who was it?”

 

“Ask her yourself the next time you see her.”

 

“But it would seem like I’m being nosy and she would want to know why I ask. I don’t even know why I want to know.”

 

“Are you upset that she’s on WGM?”

 

Xin decided that there was no point in beating round the bush. Soo Hyuk’s reaction during the celebration meal gave Xin a good idea that he wasn’t pleased with the idea. Xin didn’t really like it too but only because work wise, Chaerin has her plate full. With WGM, it’s going to be crazy.

 

“Aren’t you?”

 

“I’m upset only because I know she’s going to be so tired and yet she would go on like nothing is wrong.”

 

“I don’t like it. I don’t want her on WGM. I don’t want her on WGM with Jonghyun.”

 

“Why?”

 

That got Soo Hyuk. He didn’t know exactly why.

 

“Ok, let me ask another question. Would you have been so against it if you were the one on the show with her?”

 

“I… I don’t know. I would jump at a chance to be in something, anything at all if I get to work with Chaerin. But I don’t know how I would feel if it’s WGM. Like you said, it’s going to be taxing for her with 2 different concerts to prepare and perform for. If I say I did not wish that it was me on the show with her, I would be lying.”

 

“So it’s just because you lost your chance at working with her?”

 

“Not just that, I mean for WGM, the 2 person will get to spend a lot of time together. I don’t know what to think of that.”

 

“Are you jealous of Jonghyun?”

 

“I think I am. She’s going to be busy, we would barely get to see her and yet Jonghyun will not only get to see her and spend time with her, they can even legitimately be seen on the streets, holding hands and being close to each other. I believe it’s something that all her oppas dreamt of doing but never got the chance to. It irritates the hell out of me that the person who wants it least is now going to be the one who gets it all.”

 

“How do you know that Jonghyun doesn’t want to spend time with Chaerin? He looked really happy with the whole arrangement. Are you going to watch the show?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m curious but I don’t know if I can handle watching Chaerin… Oh my… Seungho… Chaerin’s going to show her aegyo to Jonghyun. She’s going to show it on national TV! NO!!”

 

“Dude, calm down. It’s just Chaerin showing her aegyo, what’s wrong with that? She does it quite often on us and I hate it sometimes because I would end up giving in to her… Oh…”

 

“Now you get it? No one can resist her aegyo, NO ONE.”

 

“Well, at least she would shed her image of a cold and strong girl and make her more lovable to the public and maybe more guys… Oh…”

 

“I don’t think she needs more oppas.”

 

“No, she doesn’t need more oppas. But she’s going to get more, that’s for sure. Jonghyun might have his hands full…”

 

Just then, Soo Hyuk caught sight of Jonghyun and Chaerin entering the hotel. When he saw that they were holding hands and Jonghyun was listening attentively to what Chaerin was saying to him, he almost wanted to go out there and pry her away from beside him. He looked around to see if there was a camera crew around and to his surprise, there was none. He got up and was going to walk out of the bar when Xin stopped him.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“There’s no camera crew around. Why is Jonghyun holding her hand? What if someone took a photo of them together, holding hands? It would be all over the papers tomorrow and people would think that she flew all the way out here to go on a date with Jonghyun and leaving her group members back in Korea to prepare for the concert.”

 

“Dude, the camera is right in front of them. Can you see Harin? She’s standing right beside the camera.”

 

Soo Hyuk looked at the direction that Xin pointed out and saw a camera filming the couple. Chaerin looked really excited about what she was talking about while Jonghyun just looked at her lovingly with a broad smile on his face. When Chaerin looked at him with her eye smile, he couldn’t help himself anymore and he put his hand on her head and messed her hair a little. That only caused her to pout and do her puffed-up face which just made Jonghyun poke her cheeks. Soo Hyuk could make out that she was calling Jonghyun ‘oppa’, probably in her cutesy voice.

 

“Let’s go see the filming?”

 

Xin nodded. They paid for their drinks and then made their way out to the lobby. They walked towards the camera crew and stood near Harin. Harin smiled at the 2 of them when they stood beside her.

 

“Unnie looks good with Jonghyun oppa. I wonder if they would come and meet my parents. They are going to love him!”

 

“What did he bribe you with?”

 

“Nothing. The fact that he arranged this whole entire trip and event for her was enough. My sister didn’t let anyone know that she really wanted to be here because if she had said anything, YG would have probably let her come. Jonghyun oppa just gave her a legitimate reason to leave the country without their fans going all bonkers on her. Although I wonder what would the reaction of the fans be once they know she’s on WGM.”

 

“Well, you know, she can’t please everyone. She would just enjoy herself the way she has always done. And look at her, she’s already enjoying it.”

 

It was true. The pure enjoyment that was on Chaerin’s face was real. The smiles, the conversation that’s flowing between her and Jonghyun, their skinship. They do not look awkward at all. It might be the first time in WGM history that the couple didn’t have the first episode jitters. Though they knew each other beforehand but the production team was also quite amazed and amused by their interaction. There was no prompting from the producers, they just kept going on their own.

 

But Jonghyun noticed that Chaerin was starting to get tired. She barely had time to rest after she got off the flight. He knew if it was needed of her, she could go on. But he couldn’t bear to see her being tired out. Having talked to her about her upcoming concerts, he knew that her schedule was crazy and he got a little guilty for dragging her all the way to Paris.

 

“Chaerin ah, it’s getting late. I know it’s still early here in Paris but it’s late in Korea and you barely had time to rest once you got off the plane. Let’s get you back to your room and you can rest and talk to Harin before going to bed, ok?”

 

Chaerin knew that Jonghyun was trying to end the shoot so that she could rest. The jet lag was catching up, the adrenaline rush from the special stage was slowly wearing off and in truth she was beginning to get tired. But what he said also would help to show that it was not just fun for Chaerin too.

 

“Jonghyun oppa, thank you. You are right. I should spend some time with Harin then go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow and I want to be able to enjoy my birthday! Thank you again for arranging this.”

 

Chaerin moved to give him a hug and Jonghyun hugged her back. Jonghyun released her from the hug but his arm continued to stay round her waist. He led her to the elevator and Harin got into the frame just to show that she went up with her sister. The camera crew switched off the camera when the door closed on them.

 

Chaerin’s manager and coordi-unnie took the elevator next to them and went up to Chaerin’s room. Soo Hyuk and Xin also got into the elevator to go back to their rooms. They were all staying on the same floor. When they arrived at the floor, Soo Hyuk walked a little faster towards Chaerin’s room. And just as he turned the corner into the corridor, he saw Chaerin leaning up to give Jonghyun a kiss on the cheeks. He stopped in his tracks, eyes open wide. While Chaerin was usually quite open with her skinship with them, it’s limited to just touches on the arms or when she got angry or pissed with them, she hit them on the shoulders. She had never gave them any kisses. Jeremy and Marcelo were the only exceptions.

 

Soo Hyuk watched Jonghyun walk back to his room, his hand covering the cheek that Chaerin just kissed. He’s got a silly grin on his face.

 

I would have a silly grin on my face if Chaerin gave me a kiss too.

 

Soo Hyuk’s next thought was if he should tell Jiyong about it. To him, he just wanted to share information with him. But at the back of his mind, he knew that he wanted someone who Chaerin would listen to to ‘reprimand’ her. So without really thinking of the consequences, Soo Hyuk sent Jiyong a message.

 

TO: KWON JIYONG

Ji, talk to Chaerin. She just kissed Jonghyun on his cheeks.

 

The response was immediate. Soo Hyuk’s phone rang the next minute. The moment he picked up the call, all he could hear was Kwon Jiyong shouting.

 

“WHAT?!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE KISSED JONGHYUN ON HIS CHEEKS?!! SHE MESSAGED ME LIKE 2 HOURS AGO TO NOT WAIT FOR HER CALL!! SHE SAID SHE WAS TIRED AND GOING TO BED!!”

 

Soo Hyuk had to put the phone away from his ears. Xin came up to Soo Hyuk and gave him a questioning look.

 

“I saw Chaerin kiss Jonghyun and thought I would tell Jiyong so he could tell her not to do it.”

 

Upon hearing what Soo Hyuk said, Xin shook his head but took the phone from his hand. He could hear Youngbae in the background saying he was going to fly out to Paris. Xin took a deep breath and knew he had to be the voice of reason right now.

 

“Ji, calm down. Don’t shout. It was just an innocent kiss on his cheek. I don’t think it meant anything.”

 

“YANG SEUNGHO, DON’T TELL ME IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING!! SHE NEVER KISSES GUYS AND YOU KNOW THAT!! WHAT DID JONGHYUN DO TO DESERVE THAT?!!! AND WHY DID SHE LIE TO ME?!!!”

 

“Look, it’s late in Korea and she just didn’t want you to stay up and wait for her phone call. If she didn’t tell you she was going to bed, you would have stayed up to wait for her call and she didn’t want that. She just ended her shoot for the day so please, do not go all crazy on her. She needs the rest. She didn’t sleep on the flight into Paris because she was working on her songs. And when we arrived, she only got like 3 hours of sleep before she had to get ready to head out for the Chanel show. She doesn’t need to handle your crazy tantrum and please tell Youngbae to not fly out to Paris. We are going back tomorrow night.”

 

“Why did she agree to doing WGM?”

 

“I don’t know, Ji, that is a question that only YG and Chaerin can answer. He knows what her schedule is like. She knows what her schedule is like. For her to take this on, there must be a good enough reason.”

 

“She is not really dating Jonghyun and just wants to use this as a cover right?”

 

“Nope, that’s not a possibility. She didn’t even know that it was going to be Jonghyun until today.”

 

“But today is their first recording and he already kissed her!! I should tell Jonghyun to keep his distance.”

 

“Ji, they are doing a show together. If you are smart, do not interfere. At least Jonghyun is someone we know and trust. Just stay calm.”

 

“Alright, I got to go. Chaerin just messaged me and I want to talk to her on the phone for a while.”

 

“Do not go crazy on her. Remember, she doesn’t need more stress from us.”

 

“I’d try to keep that in mind. Goodnight. Let me know when you guys leave Paris.”

 

“You are not thinking of doing what I think you are going to do right? Don’t. There’s going to be press when they arrive in Korea. If you are present, it’s going to raise questions.”

 

“We’ll see.”

 

Jiyong ended the call and Xin returned the phone to Soo Hyuk.

 

“Man, you know how crazy sensitive Jiyong is when it comes to Chaerin. Why would you go and tell him about it? If Chaerin did kiss Jonghyun, that’s her decision to make. Please don’t do this again.”

 

Soo Hyuk nodded. He totally forgot how crazy Jiyong can be. He had sulked for days when he saw pictures of Chaerin kissing Jeremy and Marcelo. He walked back to his room and started packing his luggage because he was leaving the next morning. He had wanted to change his ticket to leave at the same time as Chaerin and Jonghyun but it was not possible because he was scheduled for another photo shoot in Korea.

 

Over in Chaerin’s room, she was massaging her temples to get rid of the migraine headache that had started after they left the restaurant. She had kept up a strong front so that Jonghyun and the production team would not be worried. But the lack of sleep was definitely catching up on her and making it worse. She took her phone and sent a message to Jiyong.

 

TO: JIYONG OPPA
Oppa, I just finished my shoot for the day. I’m going to bed for real now and I’m hoping that you would only read this message when you wake up.

 

She knew that if Jiyong was still awake, he would call her. She put her phone aside and started looking through her wardrobe to find an outfit for the shoot tomorrow. She had asked Jonghyun about his outfit and she thought it would be nice to match hers with his. She was just laying out the possible outfits on her bed when her phone rang. She shook her head when she saw the caller ID showing Jiyong’s name. But that was a mistake because the pain in her head caused to cringe in pain. She answered the call.

 

“Jiyong oppa, you should be resting. Why are you still up?”

 

“Chaerin ah, I just want to talk to you.”

 

“I can’t stay up for too long. I still need to remove my make-up before going to bed. Where are you now? Don’t tell me you are still at the company.”

 

“No, I’m out with Youngbae.”

 

“Oh~ Bae oppa~ Can I talk to him for a while?”

 

“But I want to talk to you.”

 

“Ok, what do you want to talk about?”

 

“Why did you accept this schedule? It’s going to be crazy with you juggling 2NE1 and YG Family concerts.”

 

“Boss said we needed all the publicity for our world tour and…”

 

“Why can’t he send someone else? You are going to be so tired and I don’t like that.”

 

“Oppa, the unnies and Minzy all have the same schedule as I do and Boss wanted me on the show. In fact, it’s either me or no WGM. And since we get to decide the scenarios and all, it won’t be scripted and I like the idea. I’d be fine, don’t worry.”

 

“Are you having fun in Paris?”

 

“YES!! Jonghyun oppa had been so sweet about the whole first meeting. I get to be in Paris, Chanel show, special stage at Chanel show and a dress made specially for me. Best birthday present ever! He even flew Harin in to Paris. I haven’t seen her in a while and honestly it was good to take a breather from the concert preparations.”

 

“Is that why you gave him a kiss?”

 

Chaerin frowned because she was quite sure there wasn’t anyone in the corridor when she did it. She made sure of that since she knew even the most innocent kiss can be scandal-worthy.

 

“Or you can’t wait to get into a scandal with him?”

 

Though Jiyong couldn’t see it but Chaerin’s eyes hardened. She took a deep breath to calm the anger that was starting to boil because she didn’t need to aggravate her migraine headache any further.

 

“Jiyong oppa, I really need to go to bed…”

 

“Answer me, why did you kiss him?”

 

“Oppa, it was just an innocent kiss on the cheek to thank him for everything he had done for me today, that’s all. And I checked to make sure that there was no one in the corridor before I did that. So, no, I wasn’t hoping to get into a scandal with him. And who told you about it anyway? Nevermind, that’s not important. I’m going to end the call now. Both you and Bae oppa don’t stay out too late. Goodnight.”

 

“Chae…”

 

“Oppa, I really need to go to bed. My migraine headache…”

 

“See! You rarely get your migraine headaches unless you are tired. Chaerin ah, it’s not too late to get out of the show.”

 

“I can’t. We signed a contract. I have to be on the show for at least 3 months and I don’t intend to stop…”

 

“What?! You are going to continue after 3 months?”

 

“That, I don’t know yet, I might. I might be tired but I won’t have given what happened today in exchange for rest. It felt good that someone was doing something with me in mind. I forgot when was the last time I actually got that. So, don’t worry, oppa, I’m enjoying myself. I really need to go. We have to be ready for the shoot by 9am tomorrow which means I have to wake up at 6am. I’d see you when I’m back in Korea. Tell Bae oppa I miss him~”

 

“What about me? Don’t you miss me?”

 

“I miss you too.”

 

“Ok, but can we have a belated birthday celebration when you are back?”

 

“Can we wait till after our concerts in Seoul? Then we can celebrate together with everyone else.”

 

“I just want to celebrate with you, alone. Even a simple meal would do.”

 

“We can do that, as long as I do not have a schedule.”

 

“It should be ok after the concert right? Usually we get a day or two off after each concert.”

 

“I’d let you know ok? But I promise, we will go get a meal together.”

 

“Alright, you are beginning to sound tired. I’d end the call and let you go to bed. Sleep well.”

 

“You and Bae oppa, don’t stay out too late. Goodnight~”

 

Jiyong waited for Chaerin to end the call then made a note to check Chaerin’s schedule after the concert tomorrow when he’s at the office. Youngbae looked at him questioningly.

 

“She sounds really happy to be in Paris and all the events Jonghyun planned for her, she’s really happy to be on the receiving end.”

 

“What about the kiss?”

 

“She said it was to thank Jonghyun for what he did for her today. Do we not treat her well enough for her to give us kisses to thank us too?”

 

“Well, definitely not to the extent of what Jonghyun has done. But she does give us hugs when we do something nice for her, or when she thinks that a hug would cheer us up. I got that a lot last year.”

 

“I can’t even remember when was the last time I had a real conversation with her.”

 

“Did she say ok to the belated birthday celebration?”

 

“Depending on her schedule. It should be alright since I think their next stop is 2 weeks after.”

 

“But the meetings and rehearsals for YG Family concerts starts in March. That would take up her time.”

 

“At this moment, I’d take whatever she can give.”

 

“That’s true.”

 

“Ready to call it a night?”

 

“Yup, knowing her, she would probably be worried that we are not resting. Let’s go.”

 

The 2 best friends headed back to their own apartments and upon arriving sent Chaerin a message.

 

(Jiyong)

TO: CHAERINNIE

Chaerin ah, I’m back home.

 

FROM: CHAERINNIE

Ji oppa, rest well. I’d see you soon.

 

TO: CHAERINNIE

I will. You should go to bed too.

 

FROM: CHAERINNIE

I am already in bed. :) Goodnight~

 

TO: CHAERINNIE

Goodnight~

 

(Youngbae)

TO: AGI RIN

Chaerin, I’m at home now. Please take care of yourself.

 

FROM: AGI RIN

Bae oppa, you take care of yourself too. Rest well.

 

TO: AGI RIN

You too, don’t tire yourself out. Goodnight~

 

FROM: AGI RIN

Goodnight Bae oppa, miss you~ Talk to you soon ok?

 

TO: AGI RIN

I miss you too. See you soon~

 

FROM: AGI RIN

^^

 

When she got the messages from Jiyong and Youngbae about them arriving home, Chaerin had taken off her make-up, took a quick shower and got everything she needed for the next day ready. She was getting ready for bed when the doorbell rang. She opened the door and found Jonghyun outside the door with a paper bag in his hand.

 

“Oppa, what’s happening?”

 

“Can I come in?”

 

“Sure, come in.”

 

Chaerin stepped aside and Jonghyun walked into the room and put the bag down on the table. He then went to get a bottle of water from the mini fridge. He turned to see Chaerin just standing there with a puzzled look on her face. He opened the paper bag and took out the migraine medication that Chaerin usually take. He got Chaerin to sit on the chair and then passed her the medication and water.

 

“Take this. You must be in so much pain.”

 

“How…?”

 

“Take the pills first.”

 

Chaerin didn’t need to be told twice. She took the pills and drank the water up. After she was done, Jonghyun took the bottle from her and put it on the table. He then knelt in front of her.

 

“Chaerin, I want you to promise me one thing.”

 

“What is it, oppa?”

 

“If you are not feeling well, you have to let me know and we would end the recording or whatever we are doing. No matter what, you are the most important. There is no point in going to all the places or doing what we have planned if you are not going to enjoy yourself.”

 

“But you painstakingly made all the arrangements. It would have been rude…”

 

“No, it wouldn’t. Not telling me that you are not feeling well is rude. It felt like you didn’t trust me to let me know how you are feeling and that I would understand why.”

 

“How did you know that I was having a migraine headache?”

 

“Harin messaged me, asking if I had medication for migraine headache or any kind of painkillers. And I asked if she was alright. That was when she told me that it was you who probably needed the medicine. So I asked her which one do you usually take and went to get it for you. You had me so worried.”

 

“Oppa, thank you and I’m sorry that I’ve caused you to worry.”

 

“Now promise you won’t do it again.”

 

“I promise not to do it again.”

 

“What do you promise not to do again?”

 

“I would not keep it from you if I’m not feeling well.”

 

“And also that you won’t push yourself too hard.”

 

“And I promise not to push myself too hard.”

 

Jonghyun smiled and patted her head but that made her grimace in pain. When Jonghyun saw that, he frowned.

 

“Are you in that much pain? Silly girl, you should have said something. How can I make it better?”

 

“I already had the pills so now I just need to get some sleep.”

 

“Alright then, let’s get you to bed then.”

 

Chaerin got up from the chair but she moved a little too fast and almost stumbled but Jonghyun was there to catch her before she did.

 

“Careful! Take it slow.”

 

Jonghyun walked her over to the bed and then tucked her in. He sat down on the bed and put his hand gently on her forehead. He could feel the pounding going on in her head and started rubbing her forehead in a soothing motion, trying to chase the pounding away. He looked down at Chaerin and found her looking at him. He smiled at her but the continuous pounding was beginning to worry him.

 

“Do you want me to cancel the recording tomorrow so you can rest and take it slow? Just enjoy the day with Harin or something?”

 

“No, don’t worry about me oppa. It would go away in the morning after I have rested.”

 

“Remember your promise. If you are not feeling well…”

 

“I would tell you if I’m not feeling up to it, I promise. Oppa, you’d better go to bed too.”

 

“I’d leave after you fall asleep. Close your eyes now.”

 

Chaerin nodded and closed her eyes after whispering ‘goodnight’. Within 5 minutes, she had gone off to dreamland. Looking at her face with no make-up, Jonghyun realized that beneath all that war paint, Chaerin was just a little girl.

 

Chaerin ah, I’m going to protect you from now on.

 

Jonghyun leaned down, gave her a kiss on the forehead and got up to leave the room. When he opened the door, Xin was about to ring the doorbell. Seeing Jonghyun coming out from Chaerin’s room, Xin was shocked.

 

Jonghyun put a finger on his lips, signaling Xin to stay quiet. He stepped out of the room and closed the door.

 

“What were you doing in Chaerin’s room?”

 

“I came to give her medicine for her migraine headache. What did you come for?”

 

“I came to do that too. Ji called me just now saying that Chaerin was having her migraine headache so I went to get the medicine for her. How did you know that she was having her migraine headache?”

 

“Harin told me.”

 

“Ah, I see. Is she asleep now?”

 

“Yup, just fell asleep a while ago.”

 

“Alright then, I guess I would just keep this for emergency in the future.”

 

The two guys walked back down the corridor and went back to their own room. The moment Xin entered his room, his phone rang. He didn’t even need to look at the caller ID to know that it was Jiyong. He picked up the call immediately.

 

“Bro, did you give her the medicine?”

 

“Nope… I…”

 

“Why not? Did she refuse to take the medicine because she was afraid she couldn’t wake up for the shoot?”

 

“Nope…I…”

 

“Then why?”

 

“Well, if you would just let me finish my sentence. Jonghyun gave her the medicine. She’s asleep right now, at least according to Jonghyun.”

 

“Jonghyun was in her room? Were they alone?”

 

“Yes, he was in her room, and they were alone.”

 

“Did she tell him that she was having her migraine headache? Otherwise, how did he know?”

 

“Harin told him. Looks like he made quite an impression today. Harin is totally on his side.”

 

“And he stayed till she fell asleep?”

 

“When I arrived at her door and was about to ring the doorbell, he was on his way out. He said she fell asleep and I have no reason to doubt that. The medicine she takes usually knocks her out.”

 

“That’s true… Are you following them for their shoot tomorrow?”

 

“Nope, we are not required to follow.”

 

“Do you know where they are going?”

 

“Nope, Jonghyun kept it a secret.”

 

“Bro…”

 

“Ji, I know what you are going to say and no, I won’t do you this favor. You guys got to chill. Chaerin is not your real sister and you don’t have to be all possessive over her just because she got herself another oppa.”

 

That got Jiyong’s tongue. He knew that Chaerin didn’t like her oppas interfering with her life. But the whole WGM setup got him nervous and hearing that Jonghyun was in the room with her alone and actually got to tuck her in bed just felt that he had gotten closer than they had ever been able to.

 

“And also don’t make this a competition of who can do more for her. She would go crazy if all of you starts putting all your focus on her. Go to bed, Ji. I’d see you back in Seoul.”

 

Xin ended the call abruptly. If he was going crazy trying to keep all of Chaerin’s oppa crew from swooping in, he could only imagine if Chaerin ever get wind of it, she was going to go crazy on them.

 

At least Soo Hyuk would be back in Korea tomorrow. One less crazy oppa to take care of until they are back in Korea.


Xin rolled his eyes at that thought. He could almost see it already. He won’t deny that he was looking forward to see what would happen but if he was going to be the mediator in this whole thing, it’s going to get tiring. He had thought he could probably get Youngbae’s help but hearing him say that he wanted to fly out to Paris threw that idea out of the window. Maybe he would just ask the other Big Bang members and Jun for help.


ENJOY~ And have a great week ahead~!!

EPISODE 4 is out on my blog~ :)