EPISODE 4

I GOT MARRIED TO MY OPPA(S)?!!

EPISODE 4

26 February 2014
Paris, 8am CET

Chaerin was having her make-up done for the shoot that day. As much as possible, she tried to get some shut-eye. She had woken up with a headache but it was not as bad as yesterday. She took the medication that Jonghyun had brought for her the previous night. She did hesitate since she had not eaten anything and the medicine was strong. But she needed to take something for the headache so she just took them and pray that she won’t get gastric from it.

“Chaerin ah, Jiyong has been calling for the past hour. Do you want to answer his call?”

“Seungho oppa, can you answer and ask him what he wants other than to talk to me? Tell him if it’s nothing important, can I talk to him when I see him back in Seoul?”

“Did something happen?”

“He called early in the morning and was being all unreasonable. I don’t want him to ruin my mood before the shoot. Help me out here, oppa, hmm?”

“Alright, have you eaten anything? Are you still having your headache?”

“I have already taken some medicine for it. I can’t stomach anything right now.”

“You took your medication on an empty stomach? Chaerin ah, you know you will get gastric if you do that…”

“Seungho oppa, don’t start. Can you just handle Jiyong oppa for me? I’m not going to switch on my phone today. So he’s going to be calling everyone here. Just keep him away from me.”

Xin nodded and walked out of the room because he knew he probably had to raise his voice at Jiyong and seeing how upset Chaerin already seemed to be, he knew she didn’t need to hear what he had to say to Jiyong. On his way out, he met Jonghyun who was holding a paper bag and talking to Harin. Xin smiled to himself. Bringing Harin along was probably the best thing Jonghyun did.

Chaerin was massaging her temples when Harin and Jonghyun walked into the room. Seeing that made Jonghyun want to walk out and tell the production team to cancel the shoot today. But from what he had gathered from his talks with Chaerin’s oppas and Harin, it’s not the wisest thing to make decision on her behalf, or without consulting her.

Harin walked up to Chaerin and took over the head massage. Chaerin looked up and when she saw Harin and Jonghyun, she smiled at them.

“Unnie, are you feeling ok? You are still having your headache?”

Chaerin nodded, seeing no point in lying. Jonghyun went to her side and squatted down. He touched her arm to get her attention.

“Chaerin, do you want me to go and cancel the shoot? If you are still having your headache, then you should rest.”

Chaerin shook her head and placed her hand over Jonghyun’s hand on hers.

“I’d be alright, oppa. And you would be right beside me. I would tell you if I really can’t manage, ok?”

“You haven’t had breakfast right? I brought you some porridge, come and have some.”

Jonghyun got to scooping the porridge out of the container.

“Where did you get the porridge from?”

“Jonghyun oppa went to the restaurant here and asked if they could cook some porridge for you. When they looked at him and not knowing what he was talking about, he asked for permission to prepare it in the kitchen personally for you. Of course with help from the WGM crew but that was only because he knew they weren’t going to let just anyone in but a TV crew would be able to gain access.”

“Oppa, thank you.”

“No worries. Come on, eat up.”

Jonghyun tried to feed Chaerin in a joking manner.

“Oppa, I’m not a baby! I can eat on my own.”

That made Chaerin grin and Jonghyun was happy to see that her mood had changed for the better. Chaerin took the bowl from Jonghyun and started eating. The porridge warmed up her stomach and her heart. Chaerin looked at Jonghyun who was just watching her eat and unconsciously, she stretched out her hand to feed him. Jonghyun looked surprised but accepted the mouthful of porridge from her.

“I must say, I make a good bowl of porridge.”

“You did, oppa, this is delicious.”

Chaerin continued eating and randomly she would give Jonghyun a spoonful. Halfway through the second serving, the production team came in and when they saw the interaction that the 2 of them had going on, they took photos. There were photos of Chaerin feeding Jonghyun, of Jonghyun wiping some of the porridge away from Chaerin’s lips, of the two of them whose attention was solely on each other. Harin took a few of her own as well. She was going to send the photos to her parents so that they know that their ‘son-in-law’ was taking good care of their daughter.

“Harin-ssi, please do not release those photos before the show is aired.”

“I know that, PD-nim.”

Only then did Chaerin and Jonghyun realized that the production team had arrived. Both looked a little sheepish, like they had been caught doing something they shouldn’t be doing.

“Are we setting off already, Jo PD?”

“You tell me, Chaerin-ssi. You seemed very comfortable to be just spending time here with Jonghyun-ssi.”

That statement made the people who were in the room chuckle and laugh a little. And unexpectedly, it made both Chaerin and Jonghyun blush.

“Aigoo~ Look at the two of them! They are blushing!”

“Ahing PD-nim! Don’t make fun of us! And I think since we are going to be working together, can we drop the formalities? Just call me Chaerin.”

“So you are going to call me ‘oppa’? I don’t think that would sit well with Jonghyun-ssi.”

Hyung!”

“You two are absolutely precious! Ok, we will drop the formalities. Do get ready to set off soon. Jonghyun, we would need you to enter the room to pick Chaerin up for the trip. That’s the only bit that we are setting up. You guys are free to talk about anything.”

“Let me put the porridge away first.”

“I’d do that. You go and touch up your make-up.”

The two exchanged a look and Chaerin said thank you without saying a word. Jonghyun nodded and Chaerin smiled. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, then went to the make-up artist and had her make-up touched up. The non-verbal exchange was not lost on the people who were watching them. A pair of eyes especially was glaring at them. Before they could discover his presence, he turned to leave. He had a plane to catch after all.

Soo Hyuk was in such a hurry to leave that he didn’t even hear Xin calling him. Xin looked at Soo Hyuk’s back in surprise but since he had come from direction of Chaerin’s room, he concluded that he was probably pissed again with something he saw. Xin rolled his eyes and shook his head. He just got off the phone with Jiyong, who was beside himself with his concerns about Chaerin. He could understand why Chaerin didn’t want to handle him. He got a headache from talking with him. He could just imagine how much more painful it was for Chaerin.

Thinking about that, he hoped that she had eaten something. He was about to enter when he saw everyone in the room clear out and the camera crew was on standby to start filming. He stood at the side until Jonghyun was inside the room, then he walked up to watch the shoot. He saw Jonghyun sit on Chaerin’s bed and they were just having small talks. Jonghyun asked about her headache and she said that it went away just now with the help of some amazing porridge. The grin on Jonghyun’s face told Xin that he’s got something to do with it.

After Chaerin got her bag, they left the room and headed towards the lobby. The moment they were out of the door, Jonghyun reached for Chaerin’s bag and then held her hand. Chaerin looked up at him and gave him her cute eye smile. Jonghyun’s got his hands full otherwise he would had given in to his impulse to pat her head and mess up her hair.

They got out of the hotel and then got on the car that the production team had arranged for them. Since Chaerin could read French, Jonghyun decided to drive instead of having a driver. It would be better for them since they can talk freely without worrying about another person.

“Oppa, can you tell us where we are going now?”

Fontainebleau.”

“WOW~!! Fontainebleau is beautiful!! Wise choice!! You really did your homework before coming huh?”

“Of course! It’s your birthday and our honeymoon, I have to come prepared.”

“Thank you oppa, I didn’t think I would actually be doing anything else except practicing for our concert on my birthday. Even if this trip is short, it’s been like a dream come true. I’m going to remember this birthday. It’s going to be difficult to beat, especially that special stage at Chanel show.”

“Glad you liked it. You have to help navigate. I can’t read French or English.”

“Oppa, you just need to follow the WGM van in front.”

“Ah~”

Chaerin giggled at Jonghyun’s silliness.

“Are you laughing at me?”

“No.”

Chaerin tried to keep a straight face but failed horribly.

“Your headache is all gone right?”

“Yup~!”

“I would have made you seaweed soup but I forgot to bring seaweed from Korea and I didn’t want to give you instant soup.”

“It’s ok. I’m not a big fan of seaweed soup. If it had been seaweed soup, I would probably just take a few sips and be done with it. But the porridge was yummy~”

“I would make it for you again when you want to eat it.”

“Promise?”

“Sure, just let me know. What else do you like to eat?”

“Hmmm, I’m not particularly picky when it comes to food. It’s the company that matters. Oppa, when the weather is warmer, let’s go mountain climbing?”

“Sure~ Chaerin ah, do you still want to have a wedding ceremony?”

“Would it be too much trouble? I would love to have one in Korea with my members in attendance. After all, I’m on this show partly for publicity sake. So it would be good if my members can come.”

“What about your oppas?”

“ARGH!! Don’t talk about them!! They give me a headache!! I’m banning Jiyong oppa from coming. Bae oppa is also in danger of being banned! Oppa, when we have our housewarming, can you invite your model friends? You know Woobin oppa right? Can we invite him?”

“But why?”

“Because models are more manly and taller!”

“And your Big Bang oppas are not?”

“They are not tall, except for TOP oppa. Jiyong oppa wears skirts more often than I do.”

At that, Jonghyun laughed out loud.

“That’s mean!”

“But you have got to admit that it’s true.”

“Doesn’t mean that he’s less manly though.”

“No, but it would be nice to meet other guys. Although I meet models when I go for fashion shows, I really only know you and Soo Hyuk oppa. Since you are ‘married’ to me for now, I can’t introduce you to the rest of my members.”

“You are really thinking of ways to bring them into the show, aren’t you?”

“Oppa, a couple should still have their normal lives where they hang out with their friends and all. It can’t be just the two of us all the time.”

“But can we limit the number of times we have them around? Just 2, the wedding ceremony and the housewarming.”

“Hmmm, ok… Oppa, what do you wish to get out of being on ‘WGM’?”

“If it had been someone else who had been paired with me, I would say just for more people to get to know me. But because it’s you, my top priority is actually to get to know you more and just enjoy this time together.”

“Actually, me too. Although I went into this partly because it’s a good way to get publicity but really, I want to know what it’s like to be in a relationship. I think I’m lucky that I’m on the show with you. Oppa, I’m curious. How are you like when you are in a relationship?”

“I think it’s different depending on who I’m in the relationship with. But I usually try to have the other person’s best interest at heart.”

“How do you think you would be in this ‘marriage’ with me?”

“My first instincts is to protect you and then shower you with attention and give you the best.”

“Do I look weak that every oppa around me feels that they have to protect me?”

“You don’t look weak and you are not weak, but sometimes that makes a guy wants to protect the girl more. It’s like if you allow the guy to protect you, you are actually willing to trust that person to be able to protect you. That does amazing things to a guy’s ego.”

“I don’t understand…”

“Ok, take for example, right now if you have a problem, who would you go to?”

“I would try to solve it on my own.”

“And if you can’t solve it on your own?”

“Then it depends on the nature of the problem, I guess. If it’s job-related, I’d probably go to my boss or Teddy oppa.”

“So, say you ran into a problem and you can’t solve it. Instead of going to your boss or Teddy hyung, you come and tell me about it, I would think of it as a great honor. Because you trust me enough to help you out in finding a solution.”

“I see…”

“Do you really?”

“Not really but I guess it’s about me trusting someone else enough to lean on that person if ever I feel the need to not be so strong all the time.”

“Yup. That strangely is very appealing to guys. The need to protect someone who doesn’t want to be protected.”

“Why are guys so complicated?”

“No, guys are very simple to understand. If they have no interest in the girl, they really won’t care whether they are having problems or not. But if they do, they would fuss over the tiniest thing.”

“Sounds like Jiyong oppa…”

Chaerin mumbled under her breath. Jonghyun heard it but he pretended not to. The camera was still on them and he didn’t really want to talk about Jiyong. After hanging out with Soo Hyuk and the rest of the boys who he saw as ‘Chaerin’s Oppas’, he knew that Chaerin is the ‘protected princess’ among those boys. A couple of times, he was really amused when Jiyong and Soo Hyuk were listing out the times when Chaerin asked them for a favor. That was until Xin came in and go, ‘Dude, she asked me to help her with something every day, so chill it.’ He looked over to see Chaerin just looking out of the window admiring the scenery as they left the city center of Paris.

“Jonghyun oppa?”

“Yes?”

“The medicine is starting to kick in and I’m feeling sleepy. Is it ok if I get a bit of shut eye? I feel bad…”

“Go ahead. Rest a little before we arrive at our destination. You are not going to drool right?”

“Heol! Oppa! How long more before we arrive at our destination?”

“At the speed we are going, an hour? Take a nap. I won’t take a photo of you if you drool. Adjust the car seat so that you are comfortable.”

“I’m good like that. If you get bored, wake me up ok?”

Jonghyun nodded with no intention to wake her up until they arrived at their destination. When he turned his head to check on Chaerin, he saw that she was already knocked out. When the car stopped at a red light, Jonghyun took out his phone and took a photo of her sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on her face.

You look so fragile like that. No wonder all your oppas rush to be the one to protect you. I used to laugh at how silly it was, trying to protect you. But now I want to be the one protecting you and the one you would run to when you have a problem.

A honk sounded and he realized that the light had turned green. He put the car back in motion and once again drove towards their destination.

26 February 2014
Korea, 6pm KST
YGE Building

The members of Big Bang, minus TOP, had gathered for a meeting with YG for YG Family World Tour. But for the last hour or so, Jiyong had been fidgety and kept looking at his phone. Youngbae was doing the same thing but he did pay attention when he needed to.

“Kwon Jiyong, can you please focus? We are trying to finish this meeting so that you guys can get started on preparing your segment for the concert.”

Jiyong looked over at his boss and suddenly all the frustration he had been feeling about Chaerin being on WGM and was now halfway round the world, uncontactable, finally got to him. Before he could stop himself, he found himself asking the question that he’s been wanting an answer to.

“Hyung, why did you let Chaerin go on WGM? Why did you let her go to Paris when it’s so close to 2NE1’s concert?”

“Is that the cause of your distraction? Jiyong ah, it’s a great opportunity for Chaerin so I wanted her to be on the show. You know she wanted to go to Paris so bad and the only reason why she didn’t come and tell me was because of their concert. Now that she had a good reason to go, isn’t that good? Did that answer your question? Would you please focus on this discussion?”

“Chaerin is on WGM? That’s surprising! I’ve always been curious to see how she would be like in a romantic relationship with a guy~!”

“Right? She’s going to be so cute!! I think I would watch the show! First meeting in Paris and it also happens to be her birthday. It would be good!!”

At that, Jiyong and Youngbae both turned to glare at the 2 maknaes. They were about to say something when YG interrupted.

“The event Jonghyun did for her for their first meeting is over the top. Even I’m curious how she reacted.”

“Jonghyun is her husband? NICE!! What event?”

“Shut it, Seungri.”

“But…”

Daesung held Seungri’s shoulders and when Seungri looked over at Daesung, he just shook his head discreetly, telling him to stop. YG was trying to hide his grin but he failed. He quickly picked up the papers on the table about Big Bang’s segment to cover his grin. He thought it funny that Jiyong and Youngbae were behaving the way they were. But he couldn’t resist one last tease.

“We should all gather together to watch the first episode.”

The 4 members of Big Bang turned to look at YG with amazement in their eyes. Well, at least Seungri and Daesung did. Jiyong and Youngbae looked like they were going to punch him if he wasn’t his boss.

“You know, to show our YG Family love for her. After all, this is the first time she’s a regular on a variety show. We should invite Jonghyun. He’s practically family already.”

Without a word, Jiyong stood up and left the meeting room. Youngbae got up and left too. Seungri and Daesung didn’t actually know how to react but when their boss burst out laughing, they were a little relieved. They waited till YG stopped laughing before they dared say anything.

“Boss, you did that on purpose right?”

“No, I’m serious about having a gathering to watch the first episode together. It would be good if we can show that we are supporting Chaerin in this. But I admit I added the part about inviting Jonghyun because he’s practically family just to get a reaction out of Jiyong and Youngbae. I called Chaerin’s manager to find out how they are doing in Paris and was told that Chaerin had switched off her phone because Jiyong had been calling her incessantly. The two of them are behaving like two kids who had their favorite toy taken away from them. It’s going to get interesting around here. Anyway, I don’t think they would be coming back anytime soon or be in the right frame of mind to discuss this. Let’s wait for TOP and Chaerin to be back before we have this meeting.”

After YG left, Seungri turned to Daesung.

“Hyung, why do I have this feeling that Boss arranged for this meeting just so he could piss the 2 hyungs off?”

“You know how he is sometimes. He likes seeing such crazy drama. Truth be told, I’m a little worried. Ji hyung is crazy possessive over Chaerin. Bae hyung might not be as crazy but Boss got it right when he said that both of them are behaving like their favorite toy had been taken from them. And of all people for Chaerin to be ‘married’ to, it had to be Jonghyun. He’s like the most perfect guy. Possessiveness and insecurity is a bad match.”

“But like Boss said, it’s going to get interesting around here. All I’m seeing in my head are crashes between the 2 leaders. Sometimes even I think Ji hyung poked his nose too much into Chaerin’s life.”

“I’m actually more curious about Bae hyung’s reaction. He’s usually the calm one, yet he got baited by Boss today too.”

“Whose side are you on?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, guys do not behave like that just because of their ‘little sister’. There’s only so far you can go when you are not blood-related. Even when you are blood-related, there’s a limit to the protectiveness and possessiveness. Anything more would simply be creepy.”

“Are you suggesting that Ji hyung and Bae hyung both like Chaerin?”

“Don’t you think so?”

“I’m not going to choose between the two of them. I choose Chaerin’s side. And honestly, what makes you think that Chaerin likes them more than oppas she hangs out with? She’s closer to them than she is to us but I don’t think she likes them in a romantic way.”

“I think that’s part of the insecurity that the 2 hyungs are feeling. We are only not as close to Chaerin because we don’t cling onto her like the other 2 hyungs. And she only allows them to do that because she doesn’t have a real love interest. Now that Jonghyun is in the picture, and as much as we want to rationalize and say that that’s work, you know she would be spending quite a bit of time with him. Those 2 hyungs are going to suffer from ‘Chaerin Withdrawal’.”

“If that means a short-tempered Ji hyung and a rash Bae hyung, it’s going to be chaos.”

“The two of them would still stay professional but we really don’t know because Chaerin had never been busy with a guy before. So that’s going to be the new factor. It’s going to be interesting.”

“I don’t know. I’m worried. If Ji hyung’s inattentiveness and grouchiness is anything to go by, Chaerin being on WGM has affected him badly. In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen him so affected by another girl, definitely not any one of his ex-girlfriends.”

“Don’t you realize that he loses interest in his ex-girlfriends once Chaerin acknowledged that he’s attached or if she used it as an excuse not to be too close to him? Sometimes, I feel that he went into those relationships just to get a reaction out of her. Bae hyung got a lot of Chaerin’s attention last year when he was preparing for his solo album. So he’s not going to be happy when her attention is now on another. I really wonder how it would be like when we put the 3 of them together in the same room as Chaerin.”

“I think it depends on how Chaerin acts around them. But honestly, I think she would focus on Jonghyun more. So that’s going to be like stepping on Ji hyung and Bae hyung’s tails. Yet, at the same time, they won’t dare to do anything stupid in front of Chaerin because she would not be happy with them. What is this crazy curiosity to want to see it happen and not wanting to be there when it does? Boss made the right choice in letting Chaerin go for WGM. Honestly, I am genuinely curious to see how she is like and what her reactions would be. Part of the fun of being around Chaerin is she doesn’t do anything half-heartedly. Her reactions are genuine, even when she’s irritated.”

“That’s true. There is no need to guess what she’s really feeling. She just lets it show.”

“This is going to be fun. Let’s go look for Ji hyung and Bae hyung then go for dinner or something.”

“Ok~”

The 2 maknaes headed towards Jiyong’s studio, thinking they would find their hyungs there. But to their surprise, both of them were nowhere to be found. Both of them shrugged and then decided to just wait in the studio.

After Jiyong and Youngbae walked out of the meeting room, they went straight to the rooftop. Jiyong pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. Youngbae just stared straight ahead.

“She had switched off her phone. I can’t contact her. I spoke to Seungho and he told me that she doesn’t want to speak to me. What if she doesn’t talk to me even when she’s back in Korea?”

“So that’s why her phone is off? I thought something happened to her. What did you say to her that seemed to have pissed her off?”

“I told her that she shouldn’t let Jonghyun into her room if she’s alone…”

“What? She let him into her room while she’s alone? What was she thinking?!”

“Right?! I told her if anyone were to see him enter her room, they would think the worst of her.”

“But what was he doing in her room?”

“He went to give her medication for her migraine headache. And he got to see her fall asleep.”

“You mean he tucked her in? How tired she must have been to get her migraine headache. Poor Chaerin. Argh! It’s not going to get any better is it? WGM recording, 2NE1 concerts, YG Family concerts, she’s going to be swarmed. Not to mention, the possibility of her releasing her solo album. As much as I know she enjoys all the work because of her passion towards music and performing, I’m really worried about her health.”

“I’m more worried about her becoming more reliant on Jonghyun than us. She rarely tells us her worries. We usually have to pry it from her because she knows that we would try to solve it for her and she doesn’t want that. Why does she have to be so independent and strong?”

“But you’ve got to admit that’s part of her charm. Whenever people tell me that girls who are independent and strong are not cute, I would go ‘well, obviously you have not met Lee Chaerin’. She’s like the perfect mix of independence, strength and femininity. Her cuteness just gives the extra punch.”

“Can I just hide her from the world? Can I just have her to myself? I don’t want to share ‘Lee Chaerin’ with anyone. I don’t mind sharing ‘CL’ but not Chaerin.”

“If you hide her or keep her for yourself, you are hiding ‘CL’ too. And you know ‘CL’ is meant to stand on stage. That’s the sole purpose of her existence. And no, you can’t have Chaerin to yourself. That’s selfish!”

“Bae, I’m so worried right now. I wonder what Jonghyun is doing to celebrate her birthday, I’m wondering if anything I do can ever beat the special stage at Chanel. I’m worried that she would strike me off her priority list. When Boss said that Jonghyun was practically family, I panicked. We are such a closed up ‘family’ and our interaction with artistes outside of our company is limited. Now Boss is admitting someone outside of the company as part of the ‘YG Family’, it’s almost like he’s giving the stamp of approval. There will definitely be speculation of whether WGM is just a cover-up and Jonghyun and Chaerin are dating for real.”

“It can happen…”

“Don’t, Bae, I don’t want to think about that. I hate to admit it but it hurts just thinking of that possibility. Do you seriously want that to happen?”

“If it makes her happy…”

“Then why can’t I be the one dating her?”

“Are you confident of making her happy?”

“I…”

Jiyong stopped short. He wanted so much to say that he’s confident that he can make Chaerin happy. But at that very moment, he didn’t know. How can he when Chaerin seemed to want to ignore him because of his own actions?

“I can’t say confidently that I can make her happy too. That’s probably the other reason for our frustrations and insecurity. I just don’t know if I’m good enough for Chaerin.”

“You are, I’m not. My past relationships and scandals, I don’t want her to be associated with me that way, like she would be tainted or she behaves in the same manner as well.”

“Ji, every relationship is a clean slate and you should know that Chaerin is not like that.”

“She’s not but everyone else is. I don’t want people to think that she is that similar to me.”

“You know she would kick your if you ever put yourself down this way, right?”

“I know, and that’s what makes her so precious.”

“We really should stop talking as if we have really lost her. Maybe we are just being paranoid.”

“You think?!”

The 2 best friends laughed. If they were to be a little calmer about the whole situation, they would see how ridiculous they were behaving. But they were not calm and they can’t convince themselves to be. At least not till Chaerin was back in Korea and they could see for themselves that she had not changed.

“I’m going to the airport to pick her up when she’s back.”

“I’m coming with you. Do you know which flight she’s on?”

“Seungho said they are flying back tonight so they should arrive tomorrow afternoon. We would have to wait in the van though. I expect there would be press at the airport. After all, the special stage did garner quite a bit of attention and aroused a fair bit of curiosity. From what I gathered from Seungho, Jonghyun is on the same flight but WGM production team is coming back later.”

“He’s determined to stay by Chaerin’s side, isn’t he?”

“Looks that way…”

“I guess we would just have to see what happens. Maybe it won’t be different after all.”

“I hope so, bro, I hope so.”

Just then, Jiyong’s phone rang and he quickly checked to see if it was Chaerin, but was disappointed when he saw that it was only Seungri.

“What do you want, maknae?”

“Where are you, hyung? Do you want to have dinner together? Are we recording? Are we going to discuss about our segment for YG Family concert?”

“Rooftop. No. No. No. Leave me alone.”

“What about Bae hyung? Does he…”

“LEE SEUNGHYUN, JUST GO AWAY!!”

“Fine. I’m going to tell Chaerin that you shouted at me! And that you skipped meals!”

“DON’T YOU DARE!!”

“I would do it, unless you guys come down and go have dinner with us.”

“Ok, fine, we’ll be down in 5 minutes.”

Jiyong ended the call and seeing Youngbae’s questioning look, he said simply.

“We have to go have dinner with the maknaes, otherwise Seungri threatened to tell Chaerin that I shouted at him AND that we skipped meals.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

“We really can’t let anyone use Chaerin to threaten us.”

“I’m not threatened. I’m hungry.”

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and gave him a knowing look. Youngbae just smiled then put his arm round Jiyong’s shoulder. The 2 best friends were resigned to the fact that Chaerin would always be their weakness and soft spot.


Author's Note: It's been a while since I updated anything here. :) EPISODE 6 is on the blog already. I know I know, I should keep it up to date here too, soon. Maybe. :p Enjoy~