Epilogue Final: My Family is Complete

Family Matters

~Present~

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and she was positioned on Jessica’s lap with the blonde looking at her. “Looks like you were more tired than me.”

“I did more work than you that is why.” Taeyeon got up from Jessica’s lap. “Should I order that food now?”

“You were dead asleep so I ordered already.”

“My girlfriend is so sweet.”

“I think my girlfriend is sweeter,” Jessica rolled on top of Taeyeon and leaned down to kiss her. “I am right, she tastes sweet.” Taeyeon was giggling at her girlfriends cute actions. She rarely becomes super affectionate with Taeyeon, but Taeyeon loved this side of her.

The doorbell rang and the two released each other while Jessica picked up her wallet to head to the door. The delivery man gave them Chinese food and both ate the food eagerly.

“Our first meal together in our place.”

“Do you want to watch our first movie together in our place next?” Jessica didn’t answer, but continued to stare at the older girl.

“Tae you know this is the first time that I have truly enjoyed my life. I wish I had confessed to you first.”

“Why are you bringing that up again? We are together now. I think that is all that matters.”

“I just wanted that extra time with you. This happiness is like a drug. I am not sure how I lived without this. Tiffany never made me feel the way you do.”

Taeyeon was blushing. She knew she was very much loved by Jessica but she is being really affectionate now. “What is on your mind that you are telling me how much you love me? I think we both know we love each other very much.”

“I think I am bad at this this kind of stuff.” Taeyeon knew Jessica was bad at expressing herself but she didn’t have to force her affection just for Taeyeon.

“Haha it is okay.” Just then, Jessica got up from her seat and headed towards Taeyeon who was still in her seat.

 Jessica got down on one knee, “Even though the time passed where I could have confessed to you first, I won’t pass up the chance to ask for your hand in marriage first.” Taeyeon’s ball of emotions exploded and she let the tears of happiness flow. Taeyeon let Jessica take her hand and put on a ring. “Your hand does look prettier with a ring on that finger.”

“Aren’t you going to ask if I accept?”

“I would force you to say ‘yes’ even if it killed me, but I already knew in my heart you would say yes 11 years ago if I asked.” Jessica got up and put both her hands on Taeyeon’s face and leaned in to kiss her fiancé. The kiss was gentle with their soft lips intertwining. Taeyeon put her arms around Jessica’s neck and held her even closer by putting her legs around Jessica’s waist. Jessica responded to the closeness by deepening the kiss allowing their tongues to collide. The kiss didn’t break when Jessica picked Taeyeon up and carried her to the bedroom.

 

---------------

 

Taeyeon held the small hand as they walked leisurely on the beach. The two were kicking sand with every step.

“Taengoo!” Taeyeon looked up to the familiar voice and smiled as she saw her wife come closer holding their other child.

Jessica reached her wife and gave her a kiss while she passed off their cute little three year old daughter. Jessica then reached down and picked up her son, “Ah you are getting so heavy now!”

“Is the food done?”

“Food is done. They are all waiting for us.” The four progressed away from the beach and went up a small hill to the backyard of a beautiful seaside home. They were all greeted by family and friends.

“Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary! Also your new home is absolutely amazing!” Yuri was bouncing off the wall with excitement.

“We should get a picture of the family together!” Yoona started pulling the family of four to the side for a quick picture.

Jessica put their son down and stopped Yoona from taking the picture, “Wait! We are missing Tiffany. She is part of this family too.”

Tiffany appeared out of the crowd when she heard her name being called and Yuri pushed her into the picture.

The picture captured how Jessica’s past led her into a beautiful and bright future. Jessica wouldn’t be complete without these four people whether it be happiness from the past or happiness in the future.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank YOU!

I wish I could have put music to this! When I wrote the part where Jessica proposed, "Forever" by SNSD was playing...aww it was perfect!

Again, thanks for supporting this story.