When Haneul is hurt during a soccer game and Jackson admits the feelings he has for her.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR: CAPRICCIOFARCE 

 “Let me remind you, ladies and gentlemen, there‘s only seven minutes left until the end of the soccer match between Gangnam High and Busan High. The weather’s really nasty here at Olympic Stadium in Seoul. It’s pouring heavily and it is quite difficult for the teams to play in such situations.

“Luckily, there have been no incidents so far. Right now, it’s a tie between them. Yes, ladies and gentlemen! Both teams have scored two goals each so far and we have yet to see if any of the teams score again to break this tie!”

The commentator’s enthusiastic report did nothing to ease the worry out of Jackson’s eyes. His eyes were trained on every move of Im Haneul. The field was slippery and muddy due to the rain and he was afraid that she would injure herself.

“Stop fretting,” drawled JB, glancing at Jackson. “Haneul has played soccer for years. It’s quite unlikely for her to get hurt; she’s played in worst conditions than these,” pointed out JB.

Jackson shot him a dark look, “That’s your sister we’re talking about. How can you not worry?”

“Exactly, that’s my sister, so I know her enough to know that she won’t hurt herself. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.”

“She’s playing against a team who is reputed for playing dirty when they know they are about to lose. How can you expect me not to worry?” Jackson turned his head back to the field and JB didn’t bother to respond. He surveyed Jackson with narrowed eyes and wondered about his behavior.

“It’s still raining, ladies and gentlemen! Four minutes left for the game, ladies and gentlemen, and Busan High is in possession of the ball. Yes, ladies and gentlemen! Im Haneul, offensive player of Busan High is sprinting with the ball. Her sole aim is to score!”

Jackson leaned forward in his seat. He mentally cheered Haneul, Come on! Come on!

“We can see Jang Hyena, defense player of Gangnam High speeding towards her in an attempt to take possession of the ball. Im Haneul passes to Ahn Sora of Busan High. Ahn Sora in possession now, ladies and gentlemen!

“Oh, no! She’s blocked by Jung Hyora of Gangnam High. We’re all holding our breath! Many are hoping for a Busan High victory. The winning team will represent Korea internationally in the Woman Soccer World Cup. Yes! The ball is back in possession of Im Haneul!

“Im Haneul successfully dodges defense players, Jang Hyena and Jung Hyora, of Gangnam High. Her intention is clear! She is aiming towards the Gangnam High goal post. Goalkeeper of Gangnam High, Go Mina, is in position. She is determined to stop Im Haneul from scoring.

“Im Haneul aims and-! Oh my god! That’s a foul! Player Syo Sujin of Gangnam High pushes Im Haneul intentionally. But, that’s a goal! Im Haneul has managed to kick the ball before she was pushed to the ground. That’s quite a bad fall she took.

“The spectators are beside themselves with outrage at the foul and joy at the victory…”

Jackson was no longer paying attention to the commentary or the celebration of the spectators.

In fact, he was blind to anything but Haneul. He could see her lying on the ground, her teammates forming a semi-circle around her to allow her to breathe.

He was deaf to anything but Haneul. Sora thumped Haneul heavily on her back and she regained the breath that was knocked out of her when she fell. She breathed greedily and deeply.

“Haneul,” Jackson was instantly on his knees by her side. He cupped her face and brushed off the hair that had escaped her braid. He searched her eyes, “Are you okay?” A small whimper escaped her lips, “My arm.”

“,” cursed Jackson as he looked down at her arm she was cradling with the other.

After battling with the crowd of spectators who had assembled on the field, JB finally arrived to his sister. “What happened to her?” asked JB to Jackson.

“She’s hurt,” replied Jackson curtly. He told her friends to step back and he picked her up effortlessly in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter