(Author's Choice) When Kiseop, a vampire, admits to having feelings for Mi Sun, a human, when he thinks that she is about to get married to someone else.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: meleodiseu

“Thanks, oppa,” said Mi Sun as Kris deposited the shopping bags in her bedroom.

She took out the wedding dress from the bag and posed with it in front of her mirror, “This dress is so beautiful.”

Kris chuckled, “Girls.” Mi Sun playfully glared at him and dug into his shopping bags. Rushing to him, she held the pale blue tie to his neck, then the dark grey one. A small frown came upon her face as she studied them both.

“Which one do you think is best?” asked Mi Sun. Kris rolled his eyes, “Whichever you like. As if you’ll really let me chose.”

 Mi Sun gasped mockingly, “Liar! I did let you choose.”

Kris looked at her in a ‘really?’ sort of way, “And you threw away the white tie and dark blue tie that I chose and picked these two up.”

Mi Sun wrinkled her nose, “Well, what can I do if your taste is so bad?” Kris glared at her and Mi Sun darted around the room to avoid the hand that shot out to tickle her. Kris was so lazy that he gave up and didn’t bother to move from the bed.

“You’ll wear the blue one. It will go well with my dress,” announced Mi Sun. “Yes, ma’am!” said Kris, making Mi Sun laugh.

“Are you sure you won’t stay over?” she asked again, after a small silence.

Kris smiled, his eyes crinkling, “No, I should get back home. See you later.” Ruffling Mi Sun’s hair, he left her bedroom, with Mi Sun shouting, “Yah! Kris Wu!” behind him and minutes later, she heard the front door close after him.

Mi Sun turned to her shopping bags and a loud gasp escape her lips.

Kiseop was standing behind her and she hadn’t heard him coming in. But then, he was a vampire and they were known for their ability to move swiftly and quietly.

“You scared me,” muttered Mi Sun and she moved to her shopping bags, emptying them to examine them again.

“Who was that?” asked Kiseop and Mi Sun froze. She was reminded of herself asking the same question sometime ago.

*   *   *

“Who was that?” asked Mi Sun with barely restrained anger.

Kiseop had asked her to meet him that night at eleven o’clock in the park nearby her house. When Mi Sun had arrived, she had found him with a girl, laughing and talking as he never did so freely with Mi Sun.

She was most outraged when the girl kissed Kiseop’s cheek in parting and the said boy hadn’t reacted the way he did when Mi Sun initiated skin ship with him.

Kiseop regarded her coolly, “It’s none of your concern.” Mi Sun gasped in shock and hurt at his cold voice, but, she did not move and instead, nodded at his response.

Wordlessly, they both moved to the swings and sat. After rocking the swing slowly for a while, Mi Sun turned to him, “Why did you call me here?” “To clarify some things,” came his reply.

Mi Sun waited a beat before asking, “What do you mean?”

“I don’t know where you got the idea that I like you. You follow me around and that’s dangerous for you since you are a human and I’m a vampire. I’m over three centuries old and that amount of time is enough for making several enemies who might target you, should they suspect you are of any importance to me, which you are not.”

Mi Sun gasped and stopped breathing as she was hurt by his words.

Kiseop continued as though he hadn’t heard her, “The night you saw me lying wounded and bleeding in this very park was when I was attacked by one of my enemies-”

“You never told me that!” accused Mi Sun, standing up in outrage and anger that he hadn't confided in her. “I saw no reason to bother you with it,” replied Kiseop coolly. Mi Sun sat down again and answered stiffly, “Fine. Please continue speaking. I’m sorry to have interrupted you.”

She was staring so hard at the ground that she didn’t notice Kiseop looking at her with pain-filled eyes.

“I was saved that night due to luck,” he looked at her and added, “and your blood. Had you not crossed paths with me that night, I would have quite certainly died. We need to stop seeing each other. Frankly speaking, a union between a vampire and a human is neither advisable nor sensible. You would age every year while I would remain the same; it simply wouldn’t work.”

Mi Sun remain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter