(Author's Choice) When Myungri finally accepted Woohyun as her mate after denying it for years.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Kim Myungri
Partner: Infinite's Woohyun
Theme: Romcom, fantasy
Requested by: Leaderbrokenstar

A/N: I'm awfully sorry for the time I've took to post this. I actually never noticed there had been a new comment on this story. And, it also took me some time with the writing and the poster as I've been busy as hell.

Hope you enjoy this and do request again!

The hot shower helped to drive the sleep out of Kim Myungri’s eyes. Stumbling a bit, she slipped downstairs for a cup of coffee.

Somehow, her childhood lesson, “A werewolf should always be alert. Something as mundane as sleep should not dull our senses” never stuck on her. She needed her coffee to fully wake up.

She was greeted by the sight of her twin brother, Kim Myungsoo, leaning against the kitchen sink, with a cup of steaming coffee in his hand.

He sighed when he caught sight of his sister. Wordlessly, he handed her his own cup and turned to pour another for himself.

A disgusted expression came on his face when he turned and saw her dumping spoons of sugar and cream in her cup. “Just how do you manage to drink that?” He asked, eyeing her cup.

“Insult my coffee and you won’t get any breakfast,” warned Myungri while glaring at him.

Myungsoo instantly held out his hands in peace and he moved out of the way when his sister moved to the stove. He studied her over the rim of his cup as he drank his coffee. He moved to sit at the table when she glared at him for standing in front of the fridge.

He and Myungri had moved out of their parents’ place three years ago, after their eighteenth birthday. Since their parents wouldn’t consent to them living alone separately, they had agreed to share a penthouse apartment.

With mutual agreement, they stayed out of each other’s personal business and gave each other the privacy and freedom they needed.

Efficiently, Myungri took out eggs and bacon. She popped a few pieces of bread in the toaster and refilled her own cup of coffee and that of her brother. She poured two glasses of orange juice and set them on the table.

“Myungri?” spoke Myungsoo. He waited until his sister hummed to let him know she was listening. He waited a moment as she placed the fried pieces of bacon on two separate plates. She then cracked two eggs in the pan.

“Don’t you think…you should give Woohyun hyung a chance?” He immediately regretted broaching the topic when he saw her freeze completely.

“Myungsoo, we already talked about that. I won’t change my decision since there’s actually no proof that he truly changed,” stated Myungri in a cold voice. Briskly she placed Myungsoo’s plate in front of him and left the kitchen with a tray holding her cup of coffee, her glass of juice, two pieces of toast and her plate of bacon and eggs.

Myungsoo shrugged and decided to concentrate on his food. A groan escaped his lips when he saw that Myungri had intentionally burnt his portion of the eggs. She was a great at cooking and he knew that it was her way of punishing him for mentioning Woohyun. Cursing, he proceeded to eat.

*   *   *

Myungri’s eyes were fixed on the door. Beside her, her twin brother were greeting and thanking the guests who were wishing them for their birthday. But, she didn’t give a damn about those guests; the only person she was waiting for had yet to arrive.

A nudge from her left side had her glancing at her brother. “What?” hissed Myungri out of the corner of while her smile stayed in place.

Myungsoo wrapped an arm around her shoulders, “My dearest sister, it’s your birthday too. Greet the guests.”

She heeded her brother and started thanking the guests and accepting the gifts politely.

It was as if her senses were tuned to him. Myungri instantly knew when he entered the room.

Nam Woohyun. The ex-ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter