When Nada finds her patient, Jinyoung lurking in the streets.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR: -TUANA-

A/N: Hope you enjoy reading! Do leave a comment on your thoughts after reading and upvote if you like it. :)

"Dr Kim, your next patient is running a bit late. Is that fine?" Hyejin, Nada's assistant asked.

"That's fine. I'll be here anyway," Nada replied absentmindedly as she squinted at the file she was reading. She made notes in the margin and crossed out what she didn't agree with.

Those who thought owning their own businesses were all fun and play were so wrong.
Kim Nada loved her clinic and she was proud of what she had accomplished on her own. However, that also meant that she had to handle all the paperwork, like the proposal she was drafting to acquire a loan from the bank to update their existing equipment.

Her motto was providing their clients and patients with the absolute best so that they can recuperate comfortably.

The phone beside her rang and she answered, "Yes, hello?"

It was Hyejin, announcing the arrival of her last patient for the day. She told her to have him seated in the consultation room and that she'd be along shortly.

Jinyoung silently fumed as he sat in the room waiting for the doctor to come along. Oh wait, not a doctor, a physical therapist, he sneered.

His chief had forced him to consult a PT after he noticed that Jinyoung was having trouble in his right leg, the one got shot at. Jinyoung had vehemently refused, but he caved in under the threat that he would be taken off the case he was working on.

He had not devoted the last two years of his life trying to take down one of the biggest gangs of Seoul just to be taken off the case because of some stupid leg injury.

So here he was, sitting in the consultation room with every fibre of his being protesting from being here.

The door opened and in walked the PT.

She greeted him with a smile, "Good evening, Mr Park. I'm Kim Nada and I'm your physical therapist."

Jinyoung nodded as he got up to shake her hand. Her handshake was tough and firm, contrasting with her doll-like appearance.

Not betraying his surprise, Jinyoung sat back down as the PT took a seat behind the desk that was separating them.

She opened a file, probably his medical history, glancing quickly at it before looking at him.

"So Mr Park, why are you here?" she asked, folding her hands on top of his file.

Jinyoung threw her a look, "You know why I'm here." He gestured to the file beneath her hands.

She smiled as she shook her head, "I'm asking you why you are here. I can tell when a patient does not want to be here."

"What, you majored in psychology or something as well?" He mumbled sarcastically.

Her smile widened, hinting at dimples, "As a matter of fact, I did a degree in it. I'm absolutely fascinated by how the human brain works, not to mention that a physical therapist has to act as a psychologist as well at times."

Jinyoung glared at her, but she only looked at him patiently in a 'Well?' look.

He sighed, "My Chief sent me here. He believes that I need therapy for my leg."

She regarded him patiently still, "And do you think so as well?"

Jinyoung looked at her resentfully. It seemed that she wanted him to reveal his thoughts and his resentment grew as he answered, "I don't know. You tell me. You seem to know more about me that I do."

It seemed he had managed to get to the PT as he watched as her eyes hardened.

Nada reminded herself to be patient and worked on maintaining a smile on her face.

She had come across a lot of patients in her career. Some were eager to get better and were absolutely cooperative during their therapy sessions, others were dealing with the trauma and depression of losing the function in their limbs.

And then there was Jinyoung, who was being difficult and refusing to acknowledge that he had a problem to begin with.

Nada took a deep breath, "Get up please, Mr Park. We are going to try something."

Jinyoung gave her a suspicious look, but did as she told. She moved around the desk so that she was standing in front of him.

"Rotate your leg for me, please," she instructed.

"This is ridiculous and a waste of my time," Jinyoung complained but he complied, rotating his leg.

"Anti-clockwise now, Mr Park."

Jinyoung did so, rolling his eyes.

"Good," said Nada softly. Without warning, she swiped her leg at him. Jinyoung tried to step out of the way; he had good reflexes and this was a piece of cake for him. But...he couldn't.
His leg seized up and he fell to his knees. 

Slowly, he raised his head, expecting Nada to look at him with a gloating look. But she was standing there with a calm, unreadable look. She waited until he stood before moving behind her desk and sitting down, gesturing for Jinyoung to take a seat as well.

Jinyoung's face was blank, betraying none of the turmoil inside of him.

"Mr Park, your file says that the nerves in your legs were affected during your injury. Though that is not a lifelong injury, the fact that you are straining yourself and not allowing your leg to heal might turn it into a lifelong injury." She p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter