When Dongwoo meets his childhood crush, Hanna, after years.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR: ANN1914

A/N: I hope you enjoy reading this. Please feel free to request again.

"Hanna!" 

The loud shriek startled Hanna so much that she jerked in her seat, her hand knocking the folder she was perusing to the floor.
Scowling, she glared at her best friend, Kang Jihae, before bending to assemble the folder again.

Jihae, oblivious to Hanna's murderous gaze jumped on the spot excitedly, "Hanna! Guess what! Guess what!"

"What?" Hanna asked, rolling her eyes as she settled back in her seat.

"I won! I got the tickets!" Jihae squealed excitedly. Wincing at her loud tone, Hanna asked, "What did you win?"

"The draw! I won two tickets to Infinite's concert on Saturday, along with backstage passes! Oh god, I'll see them in person, in flesh, in front of me! I'll be able to breathe the same air as them for the night..." her expression took on a dream like quality.

Hanna shook her head with an amused smile. Jihae was constantly gushing over boy bands, though her favourite was this group called Infinite. Hanna had no idea who they were but apparently Jihae loved them a lot.

Jihae snapped out of her trance and looked at Hanna with a pleading expression, "Hanna, please come with me to the concert! I have no one to accompany me."

"What? No way! I don't even know who they are," protested Hanna. 

"They are Infinite, a boy band. They have seven members," Jihae continued, listing them on his fingers, "Sungkyu, Hoya, Woohy-"

"Stop," interrupted Hanna. "Concerts aren't really my thing Jihae, you know that. Why don't you ask Sehun?" Hanna said, referring to Jihae's boyfriend.

Jihae pouted, "I would, but he's not coming back from his business trip until Sunday, and by then it will be too late. Please, please, please, Hanna! Come with me!"

Hanna relented, rolling her eyes, "Alright, alright."

Jihae beamed and hugged Hanna, "Thank you so so much! You'll love them, I promise!"

Hanna didn't really believe that. She shooed away Jihae before returning to the report she was reading. The latter skipped all the way to her seat, which was a few cubicles down from Hanna's, causing Hanna to shake her head with a smile.

The D-Day was finally here.

Jihae was besides herself with excitement. She had come over to Hanna's apartment so that they could get ready together, something that Hanna was beginning to regret now since Jihae was determined to dress her up for a concert she had no interest in. 

She critically analysed her appearance in the mirror, taking in the floral, knee-length dress she was wearing and the subtle hints of make up on her face. She found herself too dressed up for a concert where they were going to be surrounded by over-excited teenagers, but Jihae would have none of it. They would have the chance to meet Infinite in person and Jihae wanted both of them to look their absolute best.

They reached the venue about two hours early, but the place was packed with parking spots scarce.

Hanna finally managed to find one spot and she parked before looking at Jihae, "If I don't like it, which I'm 110% sure I won't, I'm leaving okay? You can call me when you're done and I'll pick you up."

Jihae grinned, "Well okay, though I'm sure you're going to love them."

Hanna merely rolled her eyes in response as she locked the car.

The security guard examined their tickets, "Miss, you have prime seats. You'll need to go right up to the front and show my colleague over there your tickets. He'll direct you to you seats. "

"Thank you so much!" Hanna and Jihae both said before making their way.

As they walked, Hanna looked at the crowd. They passed three more sections before reaching the VIP section. Judging by the crowd, people really loved this band.

Another security guard checked their tickets, "Ma'am, your seats are just over here," he pointed to the second row of the VIP section, "you also have backstage passes. You have the option of using your backstage passes now to meet the members before the concert or after the concert."

Jihae looked at Hanna, who shrugged in response. "Can we meet them now, please?" Jihae asked the security guard.

"Sure. Please, follow me."

He led them to a corridor on the right and scanned his key at the door. With a beep, the door opened and the guard pointed them to the second door on the left, where they will find Infinite.

Thanking him, Jihae and Hanna made their way to the door. Nervously, Jihae knocked and waited with bated breath.

Seconds later, the door was opened by a girl with a clipboard in her hands. "Hi! Are you here to meet Infinite?"

"Yeah," Jihae nodded vigorously. The girl laughed, "Can I have a look at your backstage passes, please?"

Hanna handed them over and the girl checked it before opening the door wider.

Turning to the room, she bellowed, "Boys! Gather up! You have fans!"

Hanna took in the scene in front of her. Beside her, Jihae was speechless, probably too dazzled by her favourite band to speak.

The boys, well not really boys since they looked like they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter