When Hanna and Sungkyu, two strangers , get lost in the maze and they partner up to find their way out.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR: ANN1914

A/N: Happy reading! Don't forget to comment your thoughts and upvote if you like it. :)

Hanna cursed mentally as she reached yet another dead end. She pouted in frustration as she held her phone up in the air, trying to see if there was any network. To her utmost frustration, there was none. She glared at her phone, which contained what was responsible for her current frustration: pictures. Namely pictures that she had stopped to take of the picturesque garden in the middle of the maze, causing her to get separated from her sister and cousins.

She was in the Hercules maze of Seoul Adventure Garden. This maze was the biggest and toughest one to navigate in the Seoul Adventure Garden. Many had gotten lost here and it looked like she would be joining the numbers. 

Hanna raised her head to look at the sky. Clouds had gathered, giving the whole maze an ominous look. A glance at her phone told her it was nearing 4 p.m.., making it about one hour since she had lost track of her group. Earlier when they had started, they were running into groups of people trying to find the exit. But now she could see no one in sight. She would have preferred to run into people so that she wouldn't be alone.

She retraced her steps and found herself in a path that looked similar to one she passed through before.

Just as she was debating what to do, a sound behind her caused to whirl around, clutching her phone to her chest in fear. She glanced around wildly, looking for anything she could use as a weapon when she heard a curse coming from the direction of the sound.

Was the maze haunted, she thought fearfully. If so, had she come across a particularly foul-mouthed ghost?

Hanna opened , to call out or to scream bloody murder, she didn't know; when a figure stumbled through, looking disgruntled.

She stared wide-eyed at the man as he walked towards her, not having spotted her standing like a statue in the middle of the path.

The man looked up, finally noticing her. His dark hair was all over the place, looking like he ran his hands through them in frustration. His pants were muddy at the knees; it looked like he tripped and fell somewhere, it was probably what caused that sound.

A wide smile appeared on his face, causing Hanna to stare at him. Beaming, he jogged over to her.

Hanna shrunk back, closing her eyes tightly and mumbling under her breath, "Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please please plea-"

Her pleas were interrupted when he spoke up, "Hey! I'm kinda lost here. Can you please help me find the exit?"

Hanna opened her eyes cautiously. The man was still smiling, though he had a look in his eyes that said he found her weird.

She straightened and tried to calm her over-active mind, "Uh, I'm lost too. I'm trying to find my way out."

"Great!" he exclaimed. Hanna took a step back in alarm, what was great about being lost? Was he a deranged murderer who preyed upon unsuspecting people who got lost in this gigantic maze?

Seeing the alarm in her eyes, he rushed to explain himself, "I mean, not great that we are lost. Just that I found you and we can both try to find the exit together. I'm Sungkyu by the way."

"Hanna," she offered hesitatingly. 

"Well, shall we?" Sungkyu gestured to the path. 

They walked a bit in silence when Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter