Sehun misses Jaerin's and her rock band's first performance and tries to make it up to her by offering her a bunch of sweets.

♥ Dazzling Love- A scenario shop! (CLOSED!) ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Name: Cha Jaerin

Partner: Exo's Sehun

Theme: Flufft and cute

Requested by: JayJayLUV

A/N: Thanks for requesting. Hope you like it ;)

 

“Crap!” Sehun cursed for the hundredth time that day. The rest of EXO watched, amused, as Sehun sped out of the van as soon as it stopped in front of their dorm building. 

Unable to resist the chance to tease their maknae, Chanyeol's deep voice bellowed after Sehun's running figure, “Come on, Sehunnie! You are late and Jaerin will be angry!” 

Without turning, Sehun raised his hand and pointed his middle finger in Chanyeol's direction.
In his room, he quickly stripped out of his sweaty practice clothes. He ran to the bathroom and took the quickest shower of his life.

As he dressed in a white t-shirt, dark-blue, snug jeans and a pin-striped jacket, he thought of all the excuses he could make to Jaerin. In the end, he decided that he would tell the truth, even though it would anger his girlfriend more, for she had always said that he didn’t care enough for her.

Kai and Sehun had been practicing for their duet performance in the upcoming concert of EXO. As usual, they lost track of time while perfecting their performance. It had been Suho who had reminded him that Jaerin's rock concert had begun an hour ago.

As Sehun hailed a cab, he glanced at his watch, he cursed when he realized that he has missed one and a half hour of Jaerin's performance, and he hadn't even reached there yet!

Sehun adjusted his cape over his face as he got out of the cab 45 minutes later. 

People were filing out the hall steadily, while engrossed in an animated chatter. Reality dawned upon Sehun when he realized that the concert was over. He scanned his surroundings, with his height giving him an advantage. He spotted the van with Jaerin's band, Wiccan Ladies' logo. 
He made his way towards it, but it sped away in front of his eyes.

He couldn’t help but remember Jaerin’s words from one of their arguments; I have always been there for you, Sehun. But think well, have you always been there for me?

*    *   *

Jaerin lay awake in bed, staring at her moon-lit room in her apartment. She had refused to spend the night at Lily’s house, where the rest of her band mates had crashed to celebrate. Understanding her feelings, her friends and band mates hadn’t forced her to stay.

It was now 11.30 p.m. She had expected Sehun to at least call to apologize. But she hadn’t received a single text from him. Tears escaped her eyes. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter