Meeting #2

Falling In Love With You

Since their meeting two weeks ago, neither Myungsoo or Hyuna had thought about the other. They were both busy with practices and hanging out with their group mates.

Infinite's Dorm

"Hyungs, ppali!" Screamed Sungjong, who was waiting in the living room as he was the only one ready. "We need to get to the salon and prepare for our performance tonight, and you're all gonna make us late, the cordi noonas wont be happy." he pouted.

"Shut up dongsaeng." Stated Hoya as he, Dongwoo and Sungyeol came down the stairs, closely followed by Myungsoo and Woohyun. After waiting for another five minutes, with still no sign of Sungkyu, they all screamed at him to come down. Due to his surprise, on his way to the front room he knocked over just about everything in sight. "Sorry, it's just that we might see Hyuna at the salon getting ready for her performance tonight. I have to look my best."

"Yeah, and that's what they'll do at the salon. If we get there in time!" deadpanned Sungyeol, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Arasso arasso, i'm here."

With that, they left for the salon.


4minutes Dorm

Just as Sungkyu said, Hyuna was also heading to the salon.

"Bye Hyuna-ya" called Gayoon and Jihyun from the kitchen, where they were cooking ramyun. Sohyun and Jiyoon were out shopping.

"Bye unnie's!" she slipped her shoes on, and closed the door to their dorm.

The Car

Hyuna ran out of the door of their dorm building and into the car where Hyunseung was waiting for her.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Neh" she replied

And with that, they too headed for the salon. The same salon as Infinite.


At The Salon

Infinite's car pulled up and they all got out and headed inside, just as they were about to walk in, troublemakers car stopped next to theirs. When the duo got out and spotted the boys they immediately bowed.

"Anyohaseyo" they greeted. Infinite replied with the same, bowing, and Sungkyu secretly smiled as he was right. Myungsoo was looking over Hyuna when he caught her eye, they both stared at each other, as though in a trance. As the rest of infinite and Hyunseung walked off into the salon making small talk, they were both still stood in the same spot, it's like they could see something in each other that no one else could see.

"Guys, are you coming in or what?" Dongwoo called from the doorway. Shaking his head Myungsoo broke the eye contact and turned his back, walking away, leaving Hyuna standing there dumfounded. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched his back walking away from her.

'What was that?' thought L.

Shrugging it off, Hyuna walked though the door, smiling at Woohyun who was holding it for her.


Whilst they were both getting ready, Myungsoo and Hyuna's minds both kept wandering back to the 'moment' they shared earlier, stealing glances at one another, but as the evening grew closer, as did their performances, they found it slowly slipping form their minds.


 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. Let me know what you think :) And thank you for the subscriptions!<3