The Reveal (L's POV)

Falling In Love With You

The door slowly opened, and Myungsoo waited nervously to see who was on the other side. Then, a blonde head popped around the door, soon followed by a slim body. 

Hyuna.

L looked around at s and saw them all with their mouth hanging open at the sight of her, fighting the urge to do the same, he covered his happiness with a smirk. He watched her as she took off her sunglasses and shook out her hair. There was no denying that she was beautiful. "Anyohaseyo, Troublemaker's Hyuna-imnida" She bowed deeply, "Jwesonghamnida, but Hyunseung Oppa can't be here because of a conflicting schedule." He didn't know why, but he felt himself flinch slightly when he heard her call Hyunseung 'oppa'. Their CEO then told her to sit down. Whilst he was talking to her, Myungsoo found himself watching her, and when she turned to him he could've swore he saw her blush before she quickly looked away. Unknowingly, his smile grew, he looked at her for a few more seconds before turning his attention to the CEO.

"Right," his CEO began, "let's get down to business shall we? As you all already know, there will be a collaboration stage at this years MAMA between a group from Woollim, and a group from Cube; and as you have all probably figured out, those groups will be Troublemaker," he looked at Hyuna, "and Infinite." he looked at the boys. "Now, I won't reveal too much about what will happen, you'll find out when you start to practice it in a few days. What I will tell you though is that the stage will be called 'Gangs of Hong Kong'. To get to know each other better, and to remove some of this awkwardness," he laughed, "you're going to go to the cafe downstairs and get to know each other a little better." He paused, "I trust you can do that, hm?"

"Neh, sajangnim"

"Oh and Hyuna, don't forget to fill Hyunseung in."

"Neh.".

"Now Infinite, go freshen up and I'll get someone to Hyuna to the cafe."


Male Changing Rooms

"YES! We get to work with Hyuna!"

"Why didn't she sit next to me? It's all your fault Hoya!"

"Yah! I didn't do anything, she just sat in the closest chair!"

"I'm excited to see her dance moves."

"Maybe we can become friends..."

As soon as they entered the changing room, a chorus of shouting erupted. Meanwhile, Myungsoo went over to a bench on his own, with a big grin on his face, and started to change out of his practice clothes. Sungyeol approached him and started to do the same. "Why are you so quite? And what is that smile about?" He questioned. "Nothing." he answered shortly and walked over to the showers. The rest of the boys soon joined him except for Sungkyu and Hoya, as the leader was still blaming the dancer for the fact Hyuna didn't sit next to him. By the time the other five had finished showering and changed into fresh clothes, those two were still at it.

"Guys!" Woohyun shouted, "We're all ready to go and you two are still standing there! Hyuna has already been waiting for 20 minutes. We'll just go without y-"

"OH MY GOD! Hyuna's waiting?! We can't keep Hyuna waiting and you guys are NOT going to meet Hyuna without me! Lee Howon this is all your fault!" Sungkyu screamed as he ran into the showers.

"AISHH!" Hoya ruffled his hair due to his frustration with the leader and then jogged into the showers too.

They were ready to go in 5 minutes.


Woollim Cafe (25 minutes earlier)

"Kamsahamnida." Hyuna bowed to the staff member that showed her the way to the cafe, he bowed back and then left to carry on with his work. Looking around, Hyuna saw that the cafe was empty except for the workers there, so she chose a table in the corner of the room that was big enough to fit all eight of them. Knowing that infinite wouldn't be down immediately, she played on her phone to pass the time. Realising that it had already been 15 minutes and that they would probably be here any second now, she put her phone down on the table. After another 5 minutes with no sign of them, she decided to try and call Hyunseung. Dialing his number and keeping her eye on the entrance, she waited for him to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Ah, oppa, are you busy right now?"

"Oh Hyuna, ani, we're just taking a break. How's it going?"

"Okay, I'm just waiting for them in their companies cafe, their CEO told us to come here and get to know each other better. Ahhhh, oppa I wish you were here, I don't know what to say."

"I know, mian Hyuna, I promise I'll be there next time, ok?"

"Ok," just then, Hyuna spotted them all at the entrance, "oh, they're here, I have to go, I'll tell you the details of the collaboration later, bye oppa!"

"Bye bye Hyunaaa!"

Hanging up the phone and shifting around nervously in her seat, she gave them a slight wave so they knew where she was. Hyuna felt her heart beat faster in anticipation as they made their way over.


A/N: thank you to everyone who's subscribed and commented! <3

Oh, and has anyone seen that GIF where Myungsoo is staring at Hyuna and then smiles as he looks away? It's so cute, I think it's from episode 11 of Flower Bouquet.