First Practice Session

Falling In Love With You

2 Days Later (CUBE Ent. Practice Room)

Today is the first day of Troublemaker and Infinite's collaboration stage practice, they decided to practice in CUBE as they met at Woollim last time and the practice rooms are also bigger here. Hyuna hasn't seen or spoken to Infinite these past few days, and she's excited to see them again as they're now more comfortable around each other after their time in the cafe.

Hyuna and Hyunseung were sat on the floor chatting whilst waiting for Infinite to arrive. "So, what are they like?" Hyunseung asked.

"They're really nice, funny too. I think you'll like them oppa." Hyuna replied while stretching. 

"Just as long as none of them steal my dongsaengs' heart."he said, reaching over to tickle her.

"OPPAAA!" She screamed, and that's how Infinite found them, rolling around the floor tickling each other.

"Ummm..." Sungyeol began.

"Oh!" They both stood up, smiling. "Annyeong!" Hyuna beamed.

"Anyohaseyo, Troublemaker's Hyunseung-imnida." He bowed, as this was his first time properly meeting them.

"Anyohaseyo sunbae, Infinite-imnida." They then proceeded to introduce themselves individually. 

"Ah, no need to be so formal, just call me Hyung, except Sungkyu, I'll call you hyung, haha." Hyunseung said.

"Ah neh neh."

They all then sat on the floor to chat whilst waiting for the choreographer to arrive.



10 Minutes Earlier, Infinite's POV

Infinite were walking down the hallway in CUBE Entertainment on their way to the practice room, well, Sungkyu was more running than walking. 

"Hyung, slow down!" Woohyun complained, Sungkyu's obsession with Hyuna was starting to get on his nerves.

"No! We don't want to keep her waiting like we did in the cafe." He retorted.

"And who's fault was that?" Hoya deadpanned.

"Yours." And the bickering began again, until they heard a scream from inside the practice room.

"OPPAAA!".

"Was that Hyuna?" Sungyeol questioned, brows furrowed.

"I think so." Dongwoo replied, "Hey, do you think they're...you know..."

"There are rumours that they're together, maybe they're true" Sungjong shrugged and Sungkyu looked horrified at Dongwoo's insinuation.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo's fists clenched and he felt anger and jealousy bubbling inside him. When the group reached the door, they could hear giggling coming from inside, not being able to control himself, Myungsoo forcefully pushed the door open, a glare set on his face.

What they saw inside wasn't what they were expecting, thankfully. However, it did still make a few of the members envious. One in particular.

The duo were rolling around the floor tickling each other, currently, Hyunseung was atop Hyuna, tears streaming down both of their faces.

"Ummm..." Sungyeol started.

"Oh!", they both stood up, surprised, Hyunseung offering his hand to Hyuna to help, which did not go unnoticed by L and Sungkyu, making them both frown. "Annyeong!" Hyuna smiled, making L's face soften from the hard glare that had previously graced his features.

"Anyohaseyo, Troublemaker's Hyunseung-imnida." The male half of the duo bowed.

Sungkyu gave them all a look, signaling them. "Anyohaseyo sunbaeInfinite-imnida." They chorused, bowing deeply. Following that, they all introduced themselves individually, when it got to Myungsoo's turn, he quickly glanced at Hyuna out of the corner of his eye as he bowed, only to see her smiling at him, standing up again, he smiled back and she looked away, blushing, making Myungsoo smirk.

"Ah, no need to be so formal, just call me Hyung, except Sungkyu, I'll call you hyunghaha." Hyunseung said.

"Ah neh neh."

They all then sat on the floor to chat whilst waiting for the choreographer to arrive. 


 

A/N: Btw, I'm from the UK, so if some words are spelt differently to you, that's just how we spell them here. Sorry it's been a while, but it's currently the summer holiday's so I should have more time to update now all my exams are finished :). Thank you all for supporting me!