The Reveal

Falling In Love With You

"Come in!" Hyuna heard from behind the closed door, and so, tentatively, she tugged down the handle and pushed the door open. Behind her back though, she had two fingers crossed, just for a little extra luck.

When she stepped inside, she removed her sunglasses and took in the room, at the front, there was a desk with some personal items on, and situated in front of that were two white chairs. What caught her attention though, was the large conference table in the middle of the room, surrounding it was Woollim Entertainment's CEO, and seven other, albeit sweaty, guys, mouths agape, except for one brown haired visual who had a smirk painted on his lips. At the sight of him again, Hyuna felt her heart stop for the briefest of moments, before continuing with its, although a little faster than normal, beats.

"Anyohaseyo, Troublemaker's Hyuna-imnida" She bowed deeply, "Jwesonghamnida, but Hyunseung Oppa can't be here because of a conflicting schedule.". She said politely, not quite sure what to do after that, Hyuna just awkwardly hovered in the door way. "Ah, Hyuna-ssi, please speak comfortably and come take a seat!" the CEO said, complying, Hyuna sat down on the seat nearest to her, which happened to be next to Hoya. Sungkyu however, couldn't hide his disappointment that she didn't choose the available seat next to him. "And about Hyunseung," the CEO continued, "that's okay, I'm sure you'll be able to tell him everything he needs to know." He smiled kindly at her. Sneaking a glance at L, Hyuna blushed when she realised he was already looking at her, looking away quickly, she busied herself with her rings, but undoubtedly, she could still feel his gaze on her.

"Right," began the CEO, "let's get down to business shall we?".


 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'll post some more over the next few days. Btw, Jwesonghamnida =sorry (polite)