First Practice Session Continued

Falling In Love With You

The group continued chatting for another five minutes or so until the choreographer, Minjun, arrived.

As soon as the door opened, revealing him, Hyuna jumped up excitedly, and ran over to hug him. "OPPAAA!". Myungsoo couldn't bear to watch and so look away, while Sungkyu frowned and the rest of Infinite watched on in confusion at who this new addition was. "Aissshhhh Hyuna-yah, stop it, our guests will get the wrong impression." He said whilst pushing her away.

"Mianhae." She pouted.

"Anyohaseyo, I'm Minjun, CUBE's choreographer." he smiled. Infinite, now understanding, greeted the man they would be working with over the next few weeks. Hyuna went and sat back down again, and ended up between Hyunseung and Myungsoo, her heart skipping a beat as she was close enough to Myungsoo that their arms were pressed up against each other. Myungsoo felt it too, and leant in a little more, careful to make sure no one else in the room noticed.

"Right," Minjun began, "first I'm just going to talk through the sequence of events for this performance. As you may already know, it's called 'Gangs of Hong Kong'. Hyuna and JS will perform 'Now' first, and then Infinite, you will perform 'BTD' and 'Destiny',"

"But how's it a collaboration if we have separate performances?" Sungkyu interrupted, appalled at the idea of not actually getting to interact with Hyuna on stage.

"I haven't finished yet," Minjun continued, unfazed by Sungkyu's rudeness. "One of you, though I haven't decided who yet, will 'kill' Hyunseung at the end of Troublemaker's performance, and then after Infinites performance, Hyuna will come out and seek revenge for the death of her lover." At the word 'lover', Hyuna and Hyunseung both blushed and pulled a face, and Hyuna swore she felt Myungsoo flinch a little. Minjun laughed. "I would like to volunteer to kill Hyunseung." Sungkyu said, a bit too frankly for Hyunseung's liking. 

"I'm not deciding yet," Minjun stated, "I want to pick whoever has the best chemistry with Hyuna, so I will observe you all over the next week or so, and then choose."

Sungkyu, although slightly disheartened, was determined to get the role, but what he didn't know, was that a certain brunette was too.



CUBE Ent. Practice Room (1 hour later)

Myungsoo's eyes were transfixed on Hyuna as she danced to the music for 'Now', frowning slightly whenever Hyunseung put his hands on her. For the past hour, the two acts had been  practicing their respective songs. As the song came to a close, Infinite and Minjun clapped, with Hyuna and Hyunseung falling the floor in a heap, panting. "Ah, kamsahamnida!" They said.

"Right," Minjun started, "you've all been really great today, I hope you keep up the hard work and I'll see you tomorrow!" Everyone waved as Minjun left.

The room was silent for a few minutes while everyone recovered, until Hyuna announced that she was going to the bathroom. "I'll be back soon." She said as the closed the door.

Dongwoo's stomach rumbled and he smiled sheepishly. "Ah mian, I haven't eaten since this morning."

"Why don't we all go pick up some food and bring it back? I'm hungry too" Hoya suggested, and the other members agreed.

"Great idea," Hyunseung said, "I'll wait here so Hyuna doesn't think we've all just left her when she comes back."

"But Hyung, you know Hyuna best so you need to come with us so we know what to order for her." Sungjong pointed out.

"True true, I guess one of you will just have to wait here then." he answered.

"Me! Me me me!" Sungkyu exclaimed.

"No because you're paying and you'll probably creep her out if we leave you alone with her." Sungyeol said as he dragged his leader out of the door along with the rest of s. "L can stay." He finished, and just before the door closed, he winked at L.

Myungsoo was beaming as he sat waiting for her come back to him.

 


​A/N: Hi! Sorry it's been so long, so here's my Christmas gift to you all. Just to say, I don't actually know the name of any choreographers at CUBE so I just made Minjun up.

Thank you so much everyone, again, sorry it's been so long!^^