At the Cafe

Falling In Love With You

As Infinite were looking around for Hyuna in the cafe, Dongwoo saw a small wave from the corner of his eye, "Guys she's over there." He pointed. Sungkyu beamed and practically ran over to her. "Ah, Hyuna-ssi, sorry you had to wait so long, we had to wait for Hoya to finish." He bowed. Hoya frowned but resisted from speaking. "Ah, neh, it's fine, please, no need to be formal, we have to become closer, right? haha." She bowed back.

"Boys?" Sungkyu prompted.

They all got in a line and spoke as one "Anyohaseyo, Infinite-imnida."

"I'm infinite's leader, Sungkyu-imnida."

"Infinite's vocals Woohyun-imnida."

"Dongwoo-imnida, Infinite's main rapper."

"Hoya-imnida, Infinite's dancing machine, maybe we could dance together sometime?". Sungkyu glared at him when Hyuna nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Anyohaseyo, Sungyeol-imnida." he smiled.

"Infinite's visual L-imnida, but you can just call me Myungsoo." he smirked.

"Anyohaseyo! I'm infinite's maknae! Nice to meet you again noona!"

"Neh, you too Sungjongie!" Hyuna stood and bowed again, "Troublemaker's Hyuna-imnida. Shall we sit?"

All of infinite then sat down around the table, Sungkyu of course went straight to the chair next to Hyuna, she smiled awkwardly at him.


After five minutes of watching Sungjong and Hyuna chatting casually whilst the rest of Infinite just awkwardly sat their listening, Woohyun decided to break the ice. "Ah, shall we order some drinks?" he suggested. After hearing a chorus of 'neh's', he called a waitress over to take their order.

Sungkyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo all ordered a strawberry milkshake.

Sungjong and Hoya ordered water.

Sungyeol ordered coffee and Myungsoo and Hyuna ordered a chocolate milkshake.

When the waitress came back with their orders, Sungkyu insisted on paying, despite Hyuna's protests, and so they all thanked him. "So Hyuna-ssi," Hoya began, "how come Hyunseung-ssi couldn't attend today?".

"Ah, he had a variety show to record with the other BEAST members." she replied.

"Are you close with BEAST sunbaes?" Sungyeol queried.

"Neh, but I'm closest with Hyunseung oppa," Myungsoo frowned, "due to troublemaker."

"Ah, neh neh." 

Whilst they were all talking, Myungsoo took the time to study her bare face. "You look pretty without make-up." He suddenly blurted out. Hyuna blushed and looked down, thanking him, while the rest of s looked at him, shocked, and in Sungkyu's case, a little angry. "Ah, yes," he said, "I was just about to say that." He affirmed. "Riiiiight..." Hoya rolled his eyes, and everyone laughed. 

After talking for another 30 minutes, they all decided to call it a day, as Infinite had a performance to prepare for and Hyuna needed to get back to her dorm. They all walked Hyuna to the exit, Sungkyu stuck to her side like glue. When they got there, she bowed to them all and said goodbye. "Annyong Hyuna-ssi!" they all said. "Ah, please, just Hyuna is fine." she smiled.

"Then call us all oppa, except for Sungjong of course." Myungsoo said, patting Sungjong on the head.

"Ah, neh...oppa." she smiled at him shyly. "Bye Bye oppas and Sungjongie!" she waved and then walked out of the building with one last glance at Myungsoo.

He watched her as she walked away.


Later that night (4minutes' dorm)

Hyuna hung up the phone. She had just finished filling Hyunseung in on everything he needs to know about their upcoming collaboration with Infinite. Just then, the next performance was announced on Inkigayo- 'infinite'. Hyuna immediately started paying attention. As soon as L's face appeared on the screen, her heart fluttered remembering what he had said to her earlier. A big grin crept onto her face, and she had to admit, he was very attractive too.


A/N: Thank you to everyone who commented and subscribed. Hope this chapter's okay!^^ 

Comment if there's anything you want me to include. <3