The news #2

Falling In Love With You

A/N: SO SO SO SO SORRY. I've just been really busy with my exams and redecorating my room and then my laptop broke AGAIN, after a few weeks I just decided to get a new one and then I had to wait for that to arrive but it didn't work right so then I had to wait for another one to get here. I know I've said this loads of times but I WILL try to update more, but I have been lacking in motivation of doing it for abit, even though the story has only just started. Again, SORRY!


Earlier That Day, At Infinite's Practice Room

The boy's had been practicing now for a few hours with no break. And so currently, they were all collapsed on the floor panting and drinking water.

Suddenly interrupting the silence, "You know, the MAMA awards are coming up soon, I wonder what we're doing?" Woohyun aks.

"I don't know", "I'm excited to see the other performances" Sungyeol and Hoya answered.

Just then, the door opened and in walked their manager, "Boy's, the CEO wants to see you all in his office, it's important." At this they all sat up, curious. 

"What's it about, hyung?" Sungkyu questioned. 

"Not sure, but hurry up, you know he hates waiting.". 

"Arraso," they all chorused.


15 Minutes Later in Their CEO'S Office

After Infinite had piled in, they'd learned that for the MAMA 2013 Awards they would be collaborating with a group from CUBE Ent. As they sat there waiting for them to arrive, a certain brown-haired singer by the name of L, was secretly hoping it would turn out to be the little blonde-haired beauty he'd had several run-ins with over the past few weeks; although he wasn't quite sure why.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and he felt his heart speed up at the thought of who could be on the other side of it. "What's wrong with me?" he thought. 

Once their CEO had told their guest to come in, the door slowly creaked open to reveal...

 

 

A/N: Thanks to my new subscribers, &I'll try and update soon.