The news

Falling In Love With You

2 Weeks later- 4minutes dorm

Hyuna was just lounging around as it was her day off. The other girls however, had their own schedules to attend to and so she was just sitting in a pair of shorts and a jumper, wondering what she could do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFEnirKnNcgG1HAJ0DHVn    (A/N: she still has her short blonde hair in this story)

Just when she was about to pick the remote up, her phone rang, curious as to who it was, she picked it up and answered the call. "Yoboseyo?" "Ah, Hyuna-yah" the man on the other end replied. "Oh, manager oppa, why are you calling? I don't have to work today." she said, a bit confused. "Yeah, about that, I have some news for you..."


1 hour later

After her manager told her about a collaboration between her and a group at another company, she quickly went to her room to change into jeans, a jumper, a pair of converse and some sunglasses to conceal her identity. She gabbed her bag whilst heading out the door, nervous to see who she would be working with.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWes6DmH5nH6L8uuyFPA9

And that's how she ended up here, looking up at Woollim Entertainment. Alone. Unfortunately, Hyunseung has a schedule with BEAST and so can't attend this meeting. As she looked up at the big sign, she couldn't help remembering what had transpired between her and Infinitie's L two weeks earlier, and how it had made her heart skip a beat. Gingerly, she walked into the building and up to the reception desk, where she was sent to a meeting room on the third floor. When she got there, she knocked on the door, hoping a certain dance group would be on the other side of it, a male voice called "Come in!" from inside. When she opened the door she saw...


 

 

 

A/N: I'll post another chapter later tonight. Thank you to my new subscribers!