Meeting #1

Falling In Love With You

Infinite had just finished performing their latest song, Destiny, and were now walking down the steps and off the stage. Panting heavily and dripping with sweat, the seven boys had bright smiles donning their faces, the thrill of the performance still rushing through their bloodstream.

As they walked down the hallway and back to their waiting room, they clapped and cheered, celebrating their great performance. From the other side of the hallway, approaching their direction was the cute but y duo, Troublemaker. Infinite quieted down and prepared to bow to their sunbaes.

"Anyohaseyo" Infinite greeted, bowing to their seniors. "Anyohaseyo, that was a great stage!" was Troublemaker's reply. After bows were exchanged, Infinite wished Hyuna and Hyunseung luck on their performance, which just so happened to be next, and politely exited the hallway and piled into their waiting room to watch the rest of the performances.

And without a second glance, L and Hyuna walked past each other once again, not sparing the other even a second thought.


About 5 minutes later, Hyuna and Hyunseung mounted the stage with their dancers, and started to sing. Back in Infinite's waiting room, however, it was a whole different story. The seven rowdy boys were either arguing, eating or both.

"YAH! Give that back Woohyun Hyung!" Screamed the maknae Sungjong. Woohyun, who had stole his piece of beef, ran around the small room sticking his tongue out at Sungjong, who just pouted.

"Guys, shush, Troublemaker's on!" Sungkyu shouted, staring appreciatively at the small screen situated on the wall. The members all squeezed onto the small settee, muttering amongst themselves, waiting for the music to start. Once it did however, silence overtook the room and all eyes and ears were mesmerized by Hyuna's y dancing and Hyunseung's smooth voice.

Once the performance was over, the trance was broken and the room was filled with noise once again. The boys carried on eating and watching the performances for the next half an hour, until it was time to head back to their dorm.


Once Troublemaker left the stage, Hyuna immediately jumped on Hyunseung, hugging him and saying how well they'd done. He returned the hug before putting her down. Few words were exchanged between the two before they too, left and headed back to their respective dorms, with one Kim Myungsoo not entering her mind at all.


 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to get one on tonight. I hope it's okay, if you have any problems with the story so far, or have anything you'd like me to include, just leave a comment. Btw, thank you to my first 2 subscribers!<3