forever with you

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was out of the building, in the parking lot and was just going to enter his car when suddenly,

“What are you doing here?”

Suho stiffened and grabbed on his car knob tightly.

 

Please don’t be a fan.

 

Please don’t be the media

 

Please don’t be a saesang.

 

Please

 

Please

 

Jesus Christ please.

 

Suho slowly turned around and heaved a sigh of relief upon realizing who it really was and it feels like forever since he was finally able to breathe normally again.

“Yah! It's almost 5am! What the hell are you two doing?”

“Eyyy! Oppa! Were you out with Chorong unnie?” Hayoung squeeled, chirping as she jumped eagerly .

“Uhh” Suho rubbed the back of his neck “Yeah I was”

“OH MY GOD FINALLY” Hayoung screeched, laughing hysterically, Sehun covered his girlfriend's mouth

“Yah Oh Hayoung be quiet”

Nearly two months had passed and the late night dates became a regular for the two. Some nights, Suho would sneak in Apink’s dorm, and they’d talk endlessly until Suho would be forced to go home because he is needed. Some nights, she'd visit his and they'd laugh till dawn along with the others who had continuously been mocking them.

Some nights, Suho would pick Chorong up and they would hide in quiet areas and talk about sweet nothings.

It didn’t matter that they lacked sleep, it didn’t matter that they we’re exhausted, it didn’t matter that they don’t get rest anymore. What mattered was that they were happy, that they were at peace, that they were contented in the company of each other.

Countless were the nights, where they’d fall asleep in each other’s arms and be forced to separate an hour after.  Inevitable were the nights where they’d long to be with each other as they resided in other cities and hopeless were the nights where they wished, that for once, they could be normal people again, normal people who were allowed to love, who were free to be around the person very dear to their hearts. Though they knew, that would be impossible.

They both were unaware of what their status truly was. Because for these two, in a world where the slightest of interaction was being monitored, in a world where to love and be loved was something to be frowned upon by many, in a world where expressing yourself meant being judged, they really didn’t know what to feel towards each other. But, they knew, without a doubt, that in each other’s presence they were contented.

Albeit being reprimanded to stay away from each other, love's just really something you can’t stop, especially when it starts doing it’s magic.

“Should I visit you?” Chorong asked “Are you busy” No answer “No?”…… “Hello? Are you there?” Still no answer “Suho-yaaahhhh” Chorong whined

“Huh?...Uh yeah what was that again?” Suho groggily replied, exhaustion audible in his hoarse voice and Chorong could almost see him shifting positions on his bed as he would rub his eyes.

“Nothing” She says, calmly, letting a small smile graze upon her lips though she knows, he wouldn’t see.

“Suho-yah you should sleep already, it’s getting late” Chorong says, convincing herself that having him rest was better than keeping him up just to talk to her

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because…” she waits for him “I don’t want to stop talking to you”

To say she was flustered would be an understatement. For in fact, Chorong felt electric chills rummage through her spines and blood rushed through all of her veins which eventually led to the uneven beating of her heart.

“Liar” Chorong muffled her giggle “I can hear you yawning just now”

“I didn’t yawn” Suho defended “I’m actually dreaming of you with my eyes open”

Oh my poor poor heart. Chorong calms herself

“I’m hanging up on you” She jokes

“No! No please don’t!” Suddenly the voice on the other line sounds fully awake

“Okay but seriously, you have to go to sleep Suho. You need to rest”

“But-”

“No buts”

“Send me a goodnight kiss?”

“And how exactly could I do that?”

“I don’t know but you want to, right?”

“Pabo”

“Okay okay I’m sorry”

“Good night Suho, sweet dreams”

“Good night Cho, sleep well, okay?"

“Okay”

 

There’s a long pause for a moment, she knows he’s waiting for her to hang up first, like he always does. She wants to talk to him more, she can’t deny but she cares for him too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter