messages & you

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I'm going out now! I won't be back anytime soon so it's okay if ya'll go ahead with dinner"

"And where do you think you're going missy?" Chorong raises a brow as she crosses her arms

"Going to visit Sehun Oppa" Hayoung answers in a non-chalant way as if it's not a big deal

Chorong scoffs and hits Hayoung's arm "Yah! That's the third time this week! Does manager oppa know? You need to be more careful Hayoung-ah seriously, there eyes everywhere" Chorong scolds, not too loud to create a commotion.

Hayoung winces in pain as she rubs her arm "Unnie I'm not stupid. It's not like we're going to a park or something! I'm just going to visit oppa in his dorm. We're just gonna talk, what's so wrong with that?" Hayoung responds, putting on her boots as she quickly grabs the door knob in escape of Chorong's smack "Yah!" Hayoung quickly makes a run for it when Chrong attempts to chase her "Stop being so uptight! Go out with Suho or something" Bomi who just witnessed the situation before hear says as she scratches her . She just woke up from a nap.

Chorong lets out an exasperated yell and slumps back on their couch. When is she ever going to learn. Jesus. Chorong sighs

She loves the girls and all and she swore, she couldn't imagine her life without them but ugh there's just moments when she feels like farting on their faces.

It's not fair for her, she knows. It's not like her feelings for Suho aren't growing or something, because it really is and it's frightening her. It's not like she isn't stressed out about what's going on too. Sometimes, she just wants to yell and break something.

"They get along well all the time of course, they look happy. Apink is always happy"

Pshhhh big fat lies. They're humans too. Even sisters fight, and their just bandmates so they do too. There are just really moments when laughter doesn't fill the dorm. Sometimes, it's just yells and curses.

These were one of those times.

"Kim Namjoo! Can you put my stupid bra down!" Chorong hears Eunji, yelling

"Not unless you give me my phone back!" And then Namjoo yells back in response

Bomi grabs a bbox of milk from the fridge with her phone pressed on her ears "Naeunnie! Can you fetch me some chicken on your way home?... Yeah?... Yay! Okay great thanks! Oh wait, don't you dare stay out too long with Taemin. Someone's going all grandma over here." And she hangs up, slumping next to Chorong on the couch, then grabbing the remote after. "What's up Unnie?" she asks, not really interested on what the other might answer as she only has her focus on the TV.

Chorong lets out a loud sigh, gets up and lazily walks to her room "You brats, can you all just be quiet and sleep? It's 2 am and I'm seriously not in the mood" And she enters her room, slamming the door behind her right after.

It's their week off. A week of rest before hectic schedules tire them out again as they prepare for their upcoming comeback. It's only been a day and the dorm's a mess. Why can't she have some peace and quiet even just for a day? She hasn't even been able to gain the lack of sleep yet and she hasn't been looking great either.

"Crap" and there it goes again. Something just broke outside, a vase maybe. Chorong thought. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter