awards again

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chappie consists of a lot and i really mean a LOT of photos! Enjoy shorties!

2014 just ticked in, and everyone had welcomed it,ecstatic. All anticipating for the new opportunities, friends, music and blessings that may come their way.

Yet again, the idols had gathere for another awarding event, the Seoul Music Awards. And everyone was as excited as they could be.

 A few minutes have passed and soon Apink was already heading to the awards. The red carpet went smoothly as always, it was not long after they were all backstage, and meeting a number of idols on their way to their dressing room.

“Annyeonghasseyo Sunbaes” Exo greeted all together while bowing a couple of times

“Neh, annyeonghasseyo” Apink greeted back, not forgetting to bow as well. Chorong, for some reason, felt the need to bow one more time as soon as she caught a glimpse of Suho smiling to her.

There it was again. The stinging feeling all over her tummy.

As soon as the girls arrived in their dressing room, they all attened to their personal needs. Hayoung was playing games on her phone to soothe herself. Namjoo was having a retouch on her makeup and so was Naeun. Eunji was warming her vocal chords up and well Bomi was helping herself with the snacks the staff prepared.

“Unnie!” Eunji tapped on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong was fixing her on her phone when Eunji had called for her attention.

“Yes?” Chorong slowly looked up, however her eyes were still darted on her phone, it was only her head that seemed to move.

"Yah Unnie!" Eunji stomped

"Aish, what is it?" Chorong finally looked at Eunji. She had the goofiest smile on her face. Something was up. Chorong could tell

“Someone’s here!” Chorong directed her gaze to where Eunji was pointing at. She was facing Chorong but her arm was pointing right at the door.

Suho was standing outside.

"S-Suho?”

Chorong's mind literally went blank when she saw the figure standing outside of their dressing room. The girls were giggling so much to the extent that they had to cover their mouths and hold in their laughs. They were all in one corner pretending to not mind what was happening when in fact they did.

“May I talk to you for a minute Chorong-ssi?” Suho was reluctant. He hadn't dropped the honorifics because the girls were around and he wasn't quite sure if it was right of him to causually call Chorong when they were in such an awkward situation. He was obviously nervous to be standing there. Chorong was unable to respond, not until Bomi nudged her from behind snapping her back to her senses

“Uhh” Chorong hesistated "Sure" But gave in nonetheless when everyone around her was expecting to go right outside and talk to the boy. She also remembered that she made a promise to herself to treat Suho better next time.

Chorong exits the room and they look for an empty studio, which was fortunately just two rooms away. It was how these things worked. When idols who were not labelmates, not in any way associated with each other in the eyes of the public, or if simply if they had something going on and they needed time to talk, they were to do it in a private space. This was how avoiding rumors and gossips worked.

Chorong sat on the audience seat, facing the empty set situated in front.

“So umm" Suho starts, sitting beside her, remembering to keep a short distance away so as to not make her feel uncomfortable "I made these for you.” Suho says as he slides a box next to Chorong.

She wondered what it was Suho was hiding behind his back when she walked with him to this studio 

It was pink and red. Chorong's favorite colors. The box had a cute design on it and it was wrapped with a pretty pink ribbon.

"What's this?" Chorong touched the box, reluctant to pick it up.

"It's a peace offering" Suho mumbles "For what I did"

Chorong glances at him. Suho had his hands in between his thighs, sitting stiffly with his headed facing the ground 

"What did you do?" Chorong asks. She knew what he did. She just wanted it to come from his mouth.

"Well for starters" Suho paused, his head lifting up to see Chorong who was glancing at him "I've been such an lately"

Chorong chuckles, unable to stiffle the smile creeping on her face.

"I rushed you. I shouldn't have done that" Suho rubs his nape and Chorong could only think back to what Suho was refering to.

It was on the day of Taemin's surprise for Naeun. The day Suho had pulled her over to the corner when everyone had left the set. He had asked her out on a date. Suho had been mustering up the courage to ask her out, for a really long time, Chorong knew. Because her maknae told her. 

That time Chorong couldn't answer. She stood there staring at him for a good minute before Hayoung had run back in to call her. They were to perform next.

"Chorong-ah.."

"I have to go Suho"

"Please just give me an answer"

"I really have to go!" Chorong was about to ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter