kbs gayo daejeon

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy, stylists were everywhere, staff were running around calling out which idol groups were to set foot on stage, explaining to them how the flow worked. Some idols were practicing backstage, recalling steps, toning pitches, some were eating, and some were alseep.

A few more hours later, the event started. Exo had just finished performing the opening song .All idols were all at the waiting room, Apink was sitting close to Exo, way too close for Chorong's like and she felt uncomfortable. Which is why she ended up sitting farthest to Exo. 

 

Chorong felt uneasy. Off-cam, the idols were noisy, talking to each other, conversing, while some who were secretly dating, huddled off in corners, talking and casually catching up. Someone in particular couldn't help but glance from time to time. Suho kept hit stares and glances short, but he did it quite a lot of times, which earned the attention of some.

"I can see you Suho!" Sunny from the other end of the room laughed. Those who heard had averted their attention to Suho whose face was as red as a tomato

"Ah.. I-I didn't do anything!" Suho stuttered.

Aish this lunatic. Chorong could only hide her face from the eyes of those who knew

"Nice pick Suho! I approve!" Tiffany followed in suite, laughing as she sees Chorong hiding her face.

"Noona!!!" Suho whines, his palm meeting his face.

Tiffany mouths a "she's pretty, i like!" as she gives him a playful wink.

Soon enough the show had started, and it was Apink's turn to perform.

"Hyung! It’s Apink!"

Aish these brats

"Keep it down will you??" Suho glares at Lay

"Nice one" Jonghyun, who had witnessed the whole situation a while ago teased Suho.

"I thought she said no, though?" Taemin chuckles, eyeing Suho

"Yah, just because it worked between you and Naeun, you don't have to rub it in my face that we didn't" Suho laughs.

By the time they averted their gazes on the monitoring screen, Apink had already been halfway through their intro.

She's cute even when she's trying to act y. Suho chuckled

 

As soon as they’re performance ended, everyone clapped their hands and Apink returned to the waiting room and everyone greeted them, congratulating them on a succesful performance. Suho was itching to approach Chorong and congratulate her, but the last time he did that, it didn't exactly go the way he expected. So he stood there, unable to move.

"Hyung" Sehun mumbles "Let's go get snacks"

This rascal, Suho clicks his tongue. 

They head over to the snack bar, where Hayoung was smiling... and Chorong was looking around, unable to decide which cookie to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter