uneasy, bothered

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2013]

Chorong’s POV

To say I was exhausted would have been an understatement. To say I was tired was just downright shallow because heaven knew damn well how my entire body ached, how my bones felt like they were at the brink of breaking and my entire body in general was just borderline ready to collapse. I should’ve gotten used to this, in fact I should really be used to this. But I can never get used to the feeling of my body giving up, that would just be cruel then and there. And I already have enough cruelty going on in my life right now. I don't really want more of it, thanks.

"Yah oppa, I know you're gonna tell us we signed up for this or whatever, but just for tonight, can we at least get a good rest? I promise we'll work our butts off tomorrow" Eunji begged our manager who didn't even seemed convinced at all

"Pleaase!" we joined along

This was no use. We practically begged the same excuse every week and it never worked, but it was always worth the shot.

"Yah! You lazy kids! Look, I understand you all had a tiring day, I did too! But we have so much more to do! You'll be having your interviews and radio appearance tomo-"

There was a pause and I could feel Oppa scanning us. We were all slumped on the couch, Namjoo barely even keeping her eyes open and I could feel Bomi falling asleep on my shoulder, Eunji practically fell on the floor as soon as we entered. That's it girls! I think we're winning on him! 

"Aish! Fine! You can have this night for rest."

Holy mother it worked.

The girls all erupted into a loud fit of screams and suddenly, no one was sleepy anymore. Nice one Oppa!

"You rascals! C'mon tell me what you want to eat, might as well give you a good dinner as well" Manager Oppa chuckled before giving us a thumbs-up.

"Are you really serious?!" Naeun yelped as a big smile stretched on her face.

"Yes I am. Now hurry and tell me what you want to eat before I change my mind!" Manager oppa snorted, as he held out a pen and a notepad to write all our orders down.

This was definitely out of the blue, we never once had something like this before. The company was always strict on our diet. So being the piggy girls that we are, of course the room was filled with loud screams of different food cravings.

"Kimbap! Buddae Jiggae! Nangmyeon!" Bomi cheered, a smile plastered on her face it looked like her eyes were sparkling. Bomi will never learn how to moderate her eating habbits, nope, never.

"There you go again Unnie!" Namjoo chuckled 

"Why? Manager Oppa said we can eat anything, right?" Bomi smiled sheepishly

"Chicken feet!!!!" I screamed, I'm not forgetting you my babies.

"Meat for me!" Naeun said jumping happily who was soon joined by a happy Eunji "Me too! Gogi gogi (meat)!"

"I want pizza!! One whole pizza!" Namjoo smiled, throwing a fist up into the air

"Ice cream!!!" Hayoung chuckled

"Yah! You shameless kids!" Manager Oppa yelled and we all erupted into laughter.

I really can’t imagine my life without these brats… Anyway, after manager oppa left to buy dinner, Eunji turned the TV on and I watched with her, while the others went to do their own business. We eneded up watching the radio show “Starry Night” 

Exo was their guest...

and my stomach churned.

"Yayy! It’s Exo!" Eunji cheered. Her eyes were sparkling "Oh it's Exo" this time Eunji hesitated before carefully looking at me. I gave her a smile as a signal and we continued.

Eunji is  obviously a fan of them, well Eunji liked a lot of boy groups actually. I wouldn't blame her though, I had my favorites too, this one in particular? Not so much. Anyway soon enough everyone gathered in the living room and watched the show to kill some time. It was fun, a few laughs here and there, then we reached the part where we they had to chose Apink over Girl’s day. Well here's something we're used to, comparison once again.

"They will chose Girl’s day sunbae-nim for sure" Eunji pouted 

"Such a pity, my friends" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter