barely sober

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was inside her dorm room.

Chorong looked at him as he awkwardly walked in their dorm room, not noticing Chorong who was peeking outside of her bedroom.

Bomi had let her in, afraid someone would see him.

He was there, hiding behind a mask and a black cap, the same one he wore the last time he came here. He had his hands in the pocket of his dark blue jeans. His black sweater making his skin even more pale than it is.

Suho had taken a seat on their sofa. unji handed him a cup of tea siince she was already making herself one anyway.

Chorong looks at the smiling Bomi in front of her and slams the door in her face as she rushes back in her room. Chorong hyperventilates for a split second, puts a bra on. Sprays perfume and fixes her hair. After the quick touch-up, Chorong heads for the door, heaves a deep breath and holds onto the door knob. Park Chorong do not faint. And she opens the door, pushing Bomi aside who steal had a mocking look in her face.

Chorong walks towards the living roo and feeling her presence Suho immediately stands up and looks at her.

Not the best attire she'd worn and not n her best shape but Suho never had that thought run through his head as he grimaces over the petite figure standing before him, in matching pink sweats and a fuzzy slipper. His his dark brown orbs met her and his messy unstyled hair looked even hotter when he ran his fingers through it after taking his cap off.

Suho puts his phone in his pocket and steps forward,

"I uhh" Suho starts, hesitating because all four of the girls who were present in the room were staring at the two of them. Naeun and Namjoo stiffling a laugh as they sat by the counter where Eunji was drinking her tea. Bomi was on the sofa, madly giggling to herself , hugging a pillow that covered half her face.

Chorong felt how nervous Suho was and she takes the initiative

"Let's go outside"

 

 

"Aish!"

"Killjoy!"

"Yah!"

The girls roll their eyes, the anticipation that had built up in them had died as Suho and Chorong left the dorm.

They walked up to the rooftop, pink had their own sanctuary their company had made for them when they asked for a place to relieve their stress.

“Uh Chorong-ah” He starts “I’m sorry did I disturb you?” He rubs his nape awkwardly

“No! No don’t worry!” Chorong responds, almost as if her life depended on it. “I was just…” She pauses “lying down.” And then she smiles

“You look pretty”

“What?”

“Nothing! Sorry”

Chorong can’t help but smile. What is he even doing here anyway? Suho blushes as well but the smile on his face slowly fades when he remembers the reason why he came here in the first place.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to say sorry Chorong-ah” He says, staring deeply into her beautiful sparkly eyes.

“For what Suho?” Chorong says, playing with her fingers while in the process.

“For the other night. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to barge in on you like that” Suho started explaining. “Let alone…throw myself on you” He finishes, avoiding eye contact

“Hey..” Chorong says, inching forward “don’t worry about it, it’s okay” She smiles, patting the latter’s shoulder to lighten up the mood.

“But what why did you come here though? Places for drinking are usually far from here. Were you lost?” Chorong chuckles

“I wasn’t! I was just… looking for someone”

“In the middle of the night?”

“I.. uh yeah I guess you could say that”

“And that someone was?”

“The lady in pink infront of me” And the mood lightens up just like that.

 

They didn’t know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter