you again

an idol's secret crush [revamped]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2013 WOLF ERA]

Suho's POV

"Hyung look it's another one" 

It's these rumors again. Where do people get these? How weird is it that people seem to know more about me more than I know myself. For a few months now dating rumors have been surfacing the web and I know it's normal for idols to be shipped with another idol but the thing is, most of the time it's irrational because there doesn't seem to be any proof or roots for these rumors so I usually just shrug these off but this one particular never fails to bother the out of me. And the reason? Because it has back up. It has roots.

It was not completely hoaxed.

We were on our way back to our dorm after our last comeback stage, I was exhausted-everyone was, nothing new about that. Far different from who I was on stage, on shows and on interviews, I was more of the reserved, quiet type. I enjoyed alone time often too, so I was dying to go home and run to my bedroom.

It was still a long ride back to the dorm and everyone in the van was sleeping. Except me. So I snuck my earphones out of my bag as well as my phone. So I plugged my earphones on the phone and in my ears and played  a song.

The music shot right at my ears, but something else was running in my head, more specifically, someone.

Park Chorong.

I wonder what she's up to.

Is she eating well? Is she taking crae of herself? Getting enough sleep?

Thoughts like these always ran through my head, more often than they should, more than my right to even worry about her.

I still couldn't forget that day.

The day of the surprise we had prepared for Naeun.

When I unconsciously found myself immersed in that beautiful smile again, that i didn't know I was already bowing in her direction alone as she walked towrads us along with the other members.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter