Familiar feelings

Just ..... Someone you know

Hana and Chanyeol were walking to Baekhyun's room , "Don't mention anything related to this , okay Chan ?" Hana begged him for the 100th times and he just shrugged. Soon they arrived at Baekhyun's room. "Oh , unnie ?" Haneul turned around and saw Hana and Chanyeol entered the room , "Annyeong , Baekhyun~!" Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun who was eating and they laughed together. "You're alright right ? Are you still hurt somewhere ?" Chanyeol checked his dear friend and moved his body left right , Baekhyun laughed at him. "Aniya , I'm okay .... You don't have to worry Yeol" Baekhyun said , "Omoo .... You remember me !! I hope you'll remember the other things too" Chanyeol said and Hana shooked her head and laughed a little. She knew exactly what ‘the other things’ mean.

"Don't worry , I'll be back after a while ...." Baekhyun said , somehow this words made Hana fluttered a little. For a second she was relieved because she knew he will remember her , somehow. But she wasn't fully relieved as she saw the smile on her sister's face , somehow she wanted to let this all happen. She knew it's ridiculous , 'I'm going to die anyway ....' she thought. "Ah , annyeong" Baekhyun greet Hana , "A-ah ... Ne , annyeong" she greet him back. "Ah , unnie , have  you ate breakfast yet ?" Haneul quickly change the topic , "Aniya , wae ?" Hana answered. "Then , we'll buy it , right Haneul ? Let's go , let's go ...." Chanyeol quickly dragged Haneul out of the room. Left the real couple alone.

Awkwardness can't be avoided , there's a silence for a moment. "Uhm ... I think ... we should get closer again huh ? Ha-haha ..." Hana started the awkward conversation , "I think so ..." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. Hana took a step closer and sit beside his bed , on the chair. "Well , you used to asked me bought many things. Really many" Hana said and they laughed , "Jinjja ? Then , I should have asked you many things from now on" Baekhyun said. "Uhm , how about the time I first met you ? I'm really curious .... Anyway I'm 1 year older than you and Haneul is 2 years younger than me" Baekhyun said. Hana widened her eyes , she was shocked.

She thought about an idea. "Well , I made you to met my sister since we're ... well , you can say we're best friends. Together with Chanyeol. We used to play in our school's band together and .... Well , like that. You know , I brought you to came over and my sister fell to you ... Like that" Hana try to made a good story. 90% of it's was true , actually. "So , you matched me up with Haneul ?" Baekhyun excitedly asked her and she just nodding. "In that band .... What did you play ? Or sing ?" Baekhyun asked her again , began to interested in his life story.

"I played the guitar , Chanyeol was the bass sometimes also exchange with the drummer. You were the one who sang" Hana said , "Jinjja ??" Baekhyun asked again and Hana laughed. "Should I refresh your mind ?" Hana asked him and took her guitar , "You can ?" Baekhyun looked at her with blank face. "You used to sang this a lot in the past while we're practiced though Chanyeol always said it's too girly for you" Hana said and they laughed a little. She took a comfortable position first and begin to playing her guitar.

She sang Narsha's 'I'm In Love' , Baekhyun closed his eyes and enjoy the song. Soon a piece of memories appeared in his mind. "Specially made by Singer Byun" Hana said after ended her performance , she said just like what Baekyun always said after sang that song.

----

Baekhyun's POV

"Specially made by Singer Byun" she smiled after ended her performance. "Singer Byun ?" I asked her with confussion all over my face , "You always said that , a lot. You are the self-declared singer , Singer Byun. Hahaha , you don't remember , Baek-oppa ?" she said and smiled at me. I felt a sudden frozen. I've seen that smile before. I knew that words. I knew this feeling. This .... familiar feelings. My memories came back , some of it. I saw a girl with long--- Isn't that Hana ? She smiled at me and said .... "You are the self-declared singer , Singer Byun. Baek-oppa , you never changed" .... What is this ?

Suddenly I felt my head's hurt , "Ahh !!!" I screamed. My body can't moved , I panicked. This is hurt !!!! "Oppa ? Oppa ? What happened ? Nurse !!! Doctor !!!" Hana called for help. After that , everything goes blank.

----