Already

Just ..... Someone you know

Haneul go back from the mini market after bought some snacks for her and Baekhyun. "Should I go home after this ? I must ask unnie's reason for this ...." she said to herself , thinking for a while. Even though she like this , she can be closer with Baekhyun. But still her heart told her that it's wrong , Baekhyun is still Hana's boyfriend. As she entered Baekhyun's room , she put the plastic back on the night stand beside his bed. "Oppa , should I go home now ? It's already late too ....." Haneul asked Baekhyun who is now reading a book , "Aniya , can you stay here pleaseee ? Just for tonight ? I can't sleep if you go" Baekhyun start to plead her with his aegyo. Aegyo which he always use to hana if he wanted something so badly. Haneul sighed and chuckled , "Ahrasseo .... If you want it" she smiled at him.

----

Hana and Chanyeol are talking in her living room , it's almost 11 p.m. They've been talking for 3 hours , "Haneul isn't back yet ?" Chanyeol look around. "Maybe Baekhyun asked her to stay , you know he didn't get used to sleep alone in the hospital" Hana said and Chanyeol nodded. Suddenly Hana recieved a text message , "Hmm ? Who is that ?" Chanyeol trying to take a peek at her phone. "It's Haneul .... She said Baekhyun ask her to stay with him ... Look , I'm right" Hana joked and text her sister back.

"Are .... Are you ..... really okay with this ?" Chanyeol asked her , she sighed. "Aigoo you're so noisy Chan-chan .... I'm okay , well he will find out soon so it's kind of replacement. I've knew from a long time ago , when I brought Baekhyun to home and introduce her to him. I knew she will fall in for him , even though Baekhyun never know her feelings and maybe will never returned her feeling. I knew before she did" Hana said. "So ... You said that you know Haneul will like Baekhyun before she did ?" Chanyeol asked her again and she nodded. "How can ?" he frowned in confussion.

"If you see people's eyes , the truth will come out in instant. I know exactly what kind of man is Haneul's ideal type" she said again to him. "You're very weird ....." Chanyeol said to her and flicked her forehead , "Well ..... you can say I'm the typical of person who will do anything and everything if the people I love happy" she said and he flicked her forehead back just like she did earlier. "You are completely insane" he said and she just laugh it off , "You can stay here today Chan-chan ... So tomorrow let's go to the doctor together and after that we can visit Baekhyun after that" Hana stood up from her seat.

----

In the next day , both Hana and Chanyeol heading to the hospital. "Miss Seol Hana ?" the nurse asked them and they nodded. "Ah come in , your routin check-up is today , Dr.Lee already waiting for you" the nurse said and they entered the doctor's room. After some check-up they finally sit and talk with the doctor. "So , how is it doctor ? Any imporvement ?" Hana ask , "Unfortunately , the cancer in your stomach getting bigger and worsen ... You felt dizzy and really weak lately ?" the doctor asked her and she nodded. "I also felt bloat after meals , so I couldn't eat much lately ...." Hana confessed , "According to your symptomps now , you already reached the stage 2 miss. Your cancer is already at the middle stage" Dr.Lee said and Chanyeol gasped.

"So , any way to heal it doc ?" Chanyeol asked , "There's still a way , you can take a surgery and some treatment , after that she can fully recover" the doctor said. "I will think of it doc , I'm still not sure about it" Hana said. "Yah , you want to die so badly ?" Chanyeol elbowed her and she just told him to keep silent. "This is your medicines , because you already went up to stage 2. Your medicines will be added more" the doctor said as  the nursed handing her the recipe for the medicine. "Thank you doc , I'll come again" Hana said , "Hanna-ssi , please think about the surgery again .... You still can recover completely" the doctor said and she just nodded.

"Are you fool ? Dumb ? Yah , you still have a chance to live long" Chanyeol said to her as he read th recipe for her medicines. "Omona , look , there's about 8 medicined you should take in one day ! Yah , you can die from the medicines , it's chemical , you can die now , now" Chanyeol said again. "Calm down , can't you .... It's not like I'm going die tomorrow" Hana said calmly and take the medicine on the cashier. "Now ... let's visit him" she said again. "I really don't understand your way of thinking" Chanyeol shooking his head.

----