Don't say anything

Just ..... Someone you know

Chanyeol's POV

I'm driving my car slowly , following Hana from behind. "She's weird , she's not like that usually ..." I thought as I put my index finger on my lips and the other hand focus on the steering wheel. I stoped my car a bit far from Hana's house and wait for her to get into her house. Even though her house have a password security , I can easily enter the house. Reason ? I know the password. This sisters , they're really predictable. I smiled at the thought but then frowned as I saw Hana take a letter in front of her door. What is that ? I see her face completely dark after read th letter , "I must check it after I get in" I said to myself. "0313 , Im a real genius" I said proudly to myself after successly brag into the house , slowly I stake a soundless step and travel around the living room.

I look around and a letter catch my eyes , What is it ? I opened the letter and read it. And I found out , her 'reason' .......

End of POV

--

"Oppa , say 'aah' ... You should eat this all" Haneul said to Baekhyun , "Eiyy , why should I ? I'm full already" Baekhyun said to her. "Arrrasseo ... I'll clen this away then" Haneul said , "Ah , Haneul-ah ...." Baekhyun stopped her from her work. "N-ne ?" she asked him , "Are we .... really a couple ?" he asked her. She paused , she stiffened on her place. "Are we really ? I can't even remember anything ... Miann" Baekhyun said with an apologetic smile on his face.

Haneul wanted to tell him the truth , but she remembered her sister's face. Hana begged her to just follow her , so she did .... "Ah , yeah .... We are oppa. Don't you trust me ?" she joked and quickly finished her job cleaning up the table. "I'll going to get some drink , do you want anything oppa ?" she asked him , "Aniya , just comeback safely" he said and she waved a goodbye.

Sighed. "Unnie , what have you done to me ?" Hana thought after close the door.

--

Hana was making a hot chocolate for herself , to make some comforter to her feeling. Chocolate is really a big medicine for her. She stir the chocolate slowly and take out a mug , pouring the hot chocolate into the mug. "Aigoo , this is good ..." she said to herself , "Hana" Chanyeol come out from nowhere. She turned around while continue to stired the spoon , "Ah , Chanyeol-ah ? When did you come ?" she asked him. But she felt something wrong. "What's wrong ? What's with that face huh ?" she asked him , Chanyeol showed the letter.

She gasped , "So this is the 'reason' you told me ?" he asked her with serious tone , he never been so serious like that. That tone used only when he's angry about something. She let out a little smile , "So , you already know now ?" she asked him as she walking to the living room. "Yah , answer me first .... Just tell me about this" Chanyeol followed her , "You already read it right ? So you know" she said as if there's nothing happened.

"Stomach cancer ?! Yah , you better told me about this" Chanyeol insisted her , "Just sit for a while can't you ? I'll explain it to you" Hana said calmly. "It's only stage 1 , still an early stage , don't worry , arra ?" she said , "Yah , how come I don't worry ? It's cancer you dumb , cancer!" Chanyeol said again. He sighed in frsutation. "You avoid the treatment ?" he asked again and she nodding , "Why ? You want to death so badly ?" he spat her again and she just chuckled.

"So this is your reason ?" he asked again , "Park Chanyeol , listen to me well" she said to him. "It's just about the time , even though the doctor already suggest me some treatment and surgery to comepletely recover , I avoid it. Why ? Because I know all of us will dead anytime , it's just about the time. Now or later , it's the same. So theres nothing you should worry about. It's the same" she said , joked a little. Even though it's not look like a joke. "So , when did you know about this ?" Chanyeol surrender , it's hard to change the hard-headed Hana.

"3 months ago , just after Baekhyun-oppa's surgery" she said and looked at her feets , "You kept it all this time ? Not even Haneul know this ?" Chanyeol asked her. "You know me" Hana said and take a sip of her chocolate , "Are you crazy ? Control your mind" Chanyeol said to her. "Tomorrow I'm going to meet the doctor , can you come with me ? I have a bad feeling about this ... And , can you do me a favor ?" Hana asked him , "What is it ?" he asked her back. "Please , don't tell anyone , not even Haneul , or Baekhyun-oppa ..." she said. "I knew you would ask me this ... Ahrasseo ... I will" Chanyeol sighed and she smiled. "That's my Chan-chan~" she laughed and he did.

-----