Heart Attack

Just ..... Someone you know
Hana quickly drove to the hospital , the only thing she think about is Baekhyun's condition. Haneul looking at her worriedly because Hana speeding the car. She even almost trespass the traffic light if Haneul didn't grab her hand and stop her. "Unnie , oppa will be alright. Calm down unnie" she said , give her some assurance that Baekhyun is on the doctor's hand now. He'll be alright. Haneul is worried too. Too worried.

----

Arrived at the hospital , Hana and Haneul rushed to the surgery section. They found Chanyeol there ,sitting on the bench with desperate look. "Chan-chan!" Hana call his name and he turned around. "Ah , Hana ..... you already here?" Chanyeol stand up and look at them both. "How is he ? How is oppa?" Hana asked him , shooking the tall figures. Chanyeol looking at the floor , seems so desperate and sad to said something.

"Malhaebwa oppa ..." Haneul said too. "He ... injured his head , the doctors are trying to save his life now" Chanyeol said. Soon as those words came out , Hana broke down and cry. She cry out and sat on the floor , she can't tell how sad is she right now. Haneul try to calm her down and Chanyeol help her to sit on the bench. "Unnie don't be like this .... if oppa see you like this , he will sad" Haneul said , she try to hold her tears. She bit her lips and keep on calming her sister. But then a tear slip out from the corner of her eyes , Hana realize this. But she keep try to avoid it. She know exactly what Haneul is worrying about. "Hana , the doctor come" Chanyeol said and the three of them stand up.

"Who is his family?" the doctor asked them , "I'm his girlfriend , how is he doc ?" Hana asked him. The doctor opened his mask that covering his mouth and nose. Sighing. "The operation was success , but I don't know when will he wake up because the brain injury was bad and it can affect his memories. When he woke up later , he can be amnesia or even coma. The only think we can do right now is prying and waiting" the doctor said and tap her shoulder.

"So he won't be able to recognize us?" Chanyeol asked and the doctor nodded his head. Hana fell to the floor , "No way ... Andwae ... oppa ..." she began to cry again. "Please be patience miss , I know you love him so much" the doctor said and then left wih the rest of the team doctor.

-----

The room is so quiet , only the sound of the beeping machine can be heard. Respirator and oxygen mask , Baekhyun looked so fragile and weak at this point. Hana can't stand looking at him , she must be brave and be patience. "Oppa , ppali ... ireona" she said those words , whispered it to his ear and take a peck on his cheek. Like he always do when she's sleeping. "You guys can .... go in now ..." Hana said to Haneul and Chanyeol. "Where are you going ?" Chanyeol asked her when she's walking further. "I .... I just want to be alone ... Don't worry about me" Hana gave them an assuring smile. "Okay then , we'll go in" Haneul said , 'Ah wait .... I must move my car ... You can go in first Haneul" Chanyeol said and quickly running to the elevator. Haneul went in and Hana just stand there , she take a peek on Haneul. She saw her crying silently beside Baekhyun's bed. Hana know her sister will cry , as much as she cry. Maybe even more.

Hana close the door silently and walking away. She went to the hospital's emergency stair. Where everyone can calm their mind down. She sat on the truth chair , she sighed. "She love him as much as I love him .... I see , I knew it" she smile at herself. "Now I'm wondering is my feeling coming down now..." she looked at the paint of the chair on the stair. Suddenly her phone ring , "Yoboseyo ?" she answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Miss Seol Hana ?" the oher line said. "Yes ?" Hana said again , "This is Doctor Lee , I need to talk with you about the test" the voice in the other line said and Hana stay silent. "Yes doctor , I'll come right away" she said and left the emergency stair. "There's no place like this ..." she said while she left.