Intro

Just ..... Someone you know

"Who am I ?" Baekhyun smile and grab the hands that covered his eyes. "Hana , don't play around" he said and Hana laughed. "You know me so well oppa" she take a sit beside him and he put his arms around her shoulder. "What are you doing here oppa ? I thought you'll be in the office" Hana said while put her head on his shoulder. "Hmm , I'm off today. Wae ? I can't ? I just want to see your face for a while" he said and ruffling her hair. "For a while ? Only for a while ?" Hana pouted but he just chuckled , 'Eiyy , so childish" he laughing at her.

Then they heard someone walking down the stairs , "Oh , oppa yeogiseo ?" Haneul asked them both. "I just come for a while" Baekhyun nodded and Haneul went to the kitchen. "Haneul-ah , please take that hot chocolate for me ne ?" Hana said from the living room , "Arra~" Haneul answered back. Then she grab a glass of hot chocolate also brought her orange juice. "Here , unnie" Haneul said and handed over the hot choclate. "Oppa you want some ?" Hana asked Baekhyun , "Aniya , kwaenchana , I can take it from you" he smirked and take over the glass. "Yah , yah ! Oppa !!" she hit his back and the both keep hitting at each other while laughing. "Eiyy , keuman , you two aren't thugs" Haneul said while shooked her head in disbelieve at the two. She left them and went back to her own room.

Haneul is Hana's younger sister , they live alone because their parents live in overseas. Hana dated Baekhyun since they were in high school , 1st year. Until they graduated , until they entered the college and finally they got their own jobs. The everlasting relationship , filled with bitter and sweet moments. But one thing is gone wrong. Haneul liked Baekhyun , since she saw him gave her piggyback because she's sick at that time. The between Hana and Haneul is only 2 years. Haneul know that it's wrong. But , little that she know , Hana already know she like Baekhyun. She know it , she knew even before Haneul like him. She just knew she will. But she keep silent.

Baekhyun is nice to everyone. But sometimes he can be very protective about his own girlfriend. The only guy he trusted about Hana is Chanyeol. His bestie since childhood.

----

"Ahrasseo , I'll get going now okay ?" Baekhyun stand up from his seat , "Ppali ka , before it's too late" Hana said. "Ahrasseo my girlfriend , this oppa will go home , arra ? See you" he take a peek of her lips and she smack his arm. "Bye~" he wave his hand at her before enter his car and drive home.

"Haneul-ah~ Let's eat some ramen!" Hana called Haneul and Haneul quickly went downstairs , "Unnie , stop hijacking the living room for the two of you. I need to watch TV too" Haneul joke and the both laughed. "Aigoo this girl , then find a boyfriend ...." Hana ruffling her hair and Haneul stopped for a while."Ah- Ahahaa ... Unnie , stop saying that to me" Haneul said and Hana just laughed.

Soon the ramen is ready and they're going to eat , when suddenly Hana's phone rang. "Jamkan , just eat it first" she said and picked up her phone , "Yoboseyo ?" she asnwered the phone call. "Hana-yah ...." a guy's voice sobbing in the other line. "Chan-Chanyeol ? Wae ?" Hana became worried and Haneul looking at her. "Baek .... Baekhyun ... Baekhyun-- He's ...." Chanyeol try to hold his tears but that's only made the situation worser and Hana became more worried. "Wae ? Baekhyun-oppa wae ?" she asked him and Haneul put down her spoon. "He's ... He's got an accident ... He's ... He's got an accident Hana-ah" Chanyeo said and Hana widened her eyes. "Andwae ! He .... He can't be .... He just get back from here ...." Hana said while cyring and Haneul became more worried. "Just come here .... Seoul Hospital , ppali" he said and she quickly ended the call.

"Unnie wae ?" Haneul asked her with worried face , "Baekhyun ... Baekhyun-oppa , he's got into an accident. Let's go" she said and rushed to the car , Haneul quickly followed her.