Remember now ?

Just ..... Someone you know

"Where are you going now ?" Chanyeol asked Hana who just get ready and change her outfit from the hospital's outfits to ordinary one , it's been a week since Hana got treated in the hospital. Chanyeol said to Haneul if she's asking about Hana , that "Hana stay for a while in my house since she said she don't want to be alone". That's what Chanyeol said , well it's risky and bit weak , but there's no other options. "I'm going to visit Baekhyun again , wae ?" Hana said and put a layer of powder. She's a bit paler now. "Yah , how can you just walking around like this ? Tsk , you're such a naughty girl" Chanyeol shooked his head in disbelief. "Don't worry , as long as you didn't spill out this from your mouth" Hana laughed. "Alright , let's go" Chanyeol said adn she nodding. They walking together to the 1st building , to where Baekhyun is.

"Ah , unnie , you come ?" Haneul greet her with a smile , "Hmm , annyeong" Hana smiled back and also greet Baekhyun. "You two look good together , you know" Baekhyun joked and everyone stiffen. "H-huh ? What ? Eiy , nonsense , you don't remember how scary she is when sleeping and angry ?" Chanyeol broke the ice between them and they all laughed a little. "Are you feeling better yet ? Remember anything ?" Hana asked him , "Still none ...." he shooked his head. Haneul also shooked her head. Hana was about to saying something , but suddenly her stomach hurt. "Ah .... geurae ? Well , get well soon then. I have something suddenly , miann , I leave first" Hana said and run out. "I'm going too , well" Chanyeol sensed something wrong and ran after her.

"Are they dating ?" Baekhyun asked Haneul and Haneul just keep silent. 'Unnie'

---

Hana went to her room and try to searching for her pills. "Arghh !!!!" she scream in pain. Chanyeol know her voice , so he quickly went to her room and press the emergency button. "Nurse !! Doctor !!" Chanyeol said and Hana start to vomiting blood , "Chan ...." she said and before she finish her words her passed out. "Nurse !! No , no ... Han , Hana , hang in there" he said.

The doctor and nurses take Hana to be check. Chanyeol shooked his head. "No , I'll tell them now" he said and running back to the 1st building. He ran to Baekhyun's room. "Oh , Chanyeol-oppa ?" Haneul shocked seeing Chanyeol was there again. "Baekhyun , I'll tell you this , no. To the both of you now" Chnayeol said. "What ? Hey hey , Yeol , what happened ?" Baekhyun asked him. "Hana , she IS your girlfriend !!" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun widened his eyes. "W-what are you talking--" "Listen to me well , she's now suffering an illness , she .... she has a stomach cancer and her life might didn't long .... She know that Haneul has something about you , but you never realize and she just want to make everyone happy , Hanul is just her sister. Your REAL girlfriend is HANA !!" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun looking at Haneul.

"Yeol-oppa' right , I agree with unie , but I don't know about her illness" Haneul said , "She's sick now , and if you still want to meet her , you better convience her to take the surgery She's in the 2nd building , 7th floor .... Byun Baekhyun , are you really dumb ?" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gasped. "Yah , Byun Baekhyun , are you really dumb ?" Hana looking at him with weird expression , "Ani , waee ?" Baekhyun protested. "Aigoo , jeongmal oppa ...." she shooked her head in disbelief.

He closed his eyes and remember everything now , "No , no ..... Hana !!" he run out and went to Hana's room. Hanaul looking at Chanyeol , "Mian Haneul ...." Chanyeol hug her. "Oppa , why didn't you tell me .... Unnie .... Unnie , she's sick .... Why ?" Haneul cry , "Miann ..... I already to keep it from you two actually , I'm really sorry" Chanyeol hushed her to calm down.

---

"Oh , are you somehow ... her boyfriend ?" A nurse who get out from Hana's room asked him , "Ne ?" Baekhyun confused. "Ani , she told me that she has a very handsome boyfriend who also hospitalized here , is it you ?" the nurse asked him again. "Yes , I am" Baekhyun answered , "Ah , then ... you should really convience her to take the surgery ...." the nurse said and smiled before leave. Then the doctor came out too , "Ah , how is she , doc ?" Baekhyun asked the doctor. "Well , it's getting worsen. If she didn't take the surgery in 24 hours , the cancer can spread to all over her body and there's no way to cure it anymore. But if she take the surgery soon, I still can heal her" the doctor said. "You should tell her" the doctor grab his shoulder and left.

Baekhyun stand there , he's hesitating. But he really miss her , he entered the room. There he looked at the person he love laying in the bed. "Hana .... Hana-ah ...." he approached her. He hold her hand , "Please .... wake up .... I remember now .... I remember" he said. Suddenly he felt her hands move , "B-baek ? Oppa ?" she opened her eyes and he quickly hug her , tightly.

"Baby , I miss you" he whispered and Hana gasped. But soon as she saw Chanyeol and Haneul stand near the door and smiled , she hug him back. "You remember now ?" she asked him , still didn't believe it. "Yeah , Chanyeol told me all and I remembered everything" he said and smiling at her. She love it , she like it. She know this coming soon or later. "So , why didn't you tell me ?" Baekhyun said to her , she know it. He already know every deatil of her illness. She glaring at Chanyeol who try to avoid her glare by looking around. "Hana-ah .... Wae ?" he asked her again.

"Because .... I don't want you to worry .... and I love you so much" Hana said , "But if you didn't tell me , it looks like you didn't believe me" Baekhyun pouted. "Aigoo , oppa .... Mianhae ...." she said and smiled. "Since I already know now , please , take the surgery , okay ?" he said. "Yes , unnie , please take the surgery" Haneul said too from afar. "See ? You hear them ?" Chanyeol said to her. "Okay , you're going to take it , agree or not" Baekhyun fold his arms , she chuckled. "And one more .... Love you" he take a peek at her lips and ran away. "Byun Baekhyun !"