Worsen

Just ..... Someone you know

"What happened ?" Chanyeol and Haneul got back from buying the foods , "The doctor is checking him now" Hana said with worried face. "I'm feeling something good about this , somehow ..." Chanyeol said as the doctor and the nurses exited Baekhyun's room. "How is he doc ?" Hana asked him , "He's alright , it's just because he remembered something that he didn't remember from a long time ago , this is .... a good news" the doctor smiled and left them. "See ? I'm a fortune teller" Chanyeol said and earn a chuckle from the two sisters. Then they entered the room again.

"Hey Baek , you're alright ?" Chanyeol asked him who just sitting on the bed , "Eung , I'm alright .... I can remember something , Yoda !" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol gasped. "Yahh !!! You remember my nickname ?? Woahh !!!" Chanyeol hug him and jumping jumping like a kid. "I also remember our high schooltimes .... and band. yeah , band" Baekhyun said excitedly , just as how excited Chanyeol is. "Jinjja ? It's amazing~~~ Omoo , thanks God ..." Chanyeol said again , Baekhyun then take a look on Hana. "It's .... It's good then ... Haha ... Well, I hope you recover soon" Hana sai to him , "Aren't you guys hungry ?" Haneul then asked and then they ate together.

---

"Ssh .... He's sleeping" Hana said to Haneul and Chanyeol who just got back from the mini market again to buy something , "Ah ... Then , you should stay here unnie .... Since oppa's sleeping , he won't realize it's you" Haneul suggested. "That's right , you can stay here and taking care of him. You know what is it like when he's sleeping. He won't even move an inch" Chanyeol joked and they all laughing together with small voices. "Well , I want to take a sleep in home too , so enjoy your time" Haneul said and she left with Chanyeol. "Call me if you need anything with your illness" Chanyeol said without voice to her and she nodding.

Hana walked back to Baekhyun's bed , he's sleeping soundlessly like a kid. "You're so perfect huh ? I'm very greatfull to met you before I die ...." she smiled sadly and caress his head before fixed his blanket and try to sleep.

--

HANA'S POV

Ugh .... My stomach .... It's very hurt ....

I thought I was dreaming , but when I opened my eyes , I felt dizziness surrounding me. I slept on the sofa and try to reach my bag , slowly. I don't want to bother Baekhyun in his sleep. It's still 4 in the morning , anyway. Soon as I grabbed my bag , I try to search my pills. But I found it to be nowhere! Now I'm panick !

"What should I do ... argh" I try to hold the pain , but it's getting worsen and worsen. "Ahh , michigesseo ..." helplessly I try to reach my phone , dialling to who knows who. "Yoboseyo ? Hana ?" I heard Chanyeol's voice , fortunately it's him. "Chan-chan ..... My stomach .... It's hurt" I sadi with all the power left , "Mwo ?! What-- Argh .... Okay , stay there , stay there .... I'm coming soon !" he said and I hang up the phone. I'm looking at Baekhyun who was still sleeping. I felt to sorry to him , "Miann .... Oppa" I said and everything goes blank.

---

Chaneyol was running like a crazy man to the hospital , "Argh .... Ppali , ppali ...." he said while waiting the elevator. But it takes too long. Didn't want to waste any time , he run like crazy through the elevator. "Hana , jamkan .... jamkanman ...." he saiid while trying to reach 6th floor as soon as he could. With all the sweat running through his body , in the early bird morning. He doesn't care. Soon , he arrived at 6th floor and went to Baekhyun's room.

As he opened the door , he saw Hana fainted on the floor near the sofa. "Hana .... Hana ...." he whispered to her , but no answer. He quickly gathered all of her things and carried her to the emergency room downstairs. "Excuse me ! She need a help here !" he shouted and the nurses quickly take Hana to an empty bed there. "What happened ?" the nurse asked him , "She had a cancer in stomach ... But she didn't have her pills and passed out" he said quickly , so panick. "Wait here" the nurse said and went to called her doctor.

"Chanyeol-ssi ?" Dr.Lee approached the two , "What happened ?" he asked them. "My stomach's .... hurt" Hana said. "Painkiller" he said to the nurse and she nodding. After hana drank the painkiller , it's getting better. "Please come with me , we need to check your cancer" the doctor said and they nodding. "It's gonna be okay" Hana said to the worried Chanyeol. 'How can you say that" Chanyeol said to her before she enter the MRI room. "Sorry to bothered you in this early morning doc" Hana said , "No , it's okay ... You're the priority" the docotr assured her and she nodding.

---

"As what I saw ... In your result. Your cancer get worsen each day , all I can do is give you these medichine" Dr.Lee said with apologetic expression all over his face , "Ah ... geurae ?" Hana didn't expect that this day would come fater than she thought. "For your own safety , please , take a treatment in the hospital. You should stay in this hospital so I can watch you everyday" Dr.Lee said to her. Hana looked at Chanyeol , "Just do it" Chanyeol mouthed her.

Hana kept silence for a while. "So , miss ?" Dr.Lee asked her again. "Can I have a favor ?" she asked him , "Could you please let me have a room in the 2nd building instead ?" Hana asked him. "Well .... yes you can , but the only room that left is VVIP room. Is that okay ?" Dr.Lee asked her and she nodded. "Alright , you can just take care of the registration , don't runaway okay ?" Dr.Lee joked and she just laughing.

--

"What;s wrong with 2nd building ?" Chanyeol asked her as they walking to the registration unit , "If I stay in the same building as Baekhyun , Haneul would curious and found out" she said. "Yah , that's good ... Oh gosh , I don't understand why you do something ridiculous" he said and she hit his head. "You're the one who full with drama , Chan-chan" she said.

---