Happy ending

Just ..... Someone you know

Baekhyun , Chanyeol , and Haneul are waiting outside the surgery room. Hana's surgery. "Ah , oppa ... I'm still ... sorry about that ..." Haneul said to him , "Kwaenchana .... I know how stubborn Hana is , you too Yeol. Don't have to be sorry towards me , Hana should be the one" Baekhyun joked. "Geurae ... You right" they three laughed together. Soon the operation's indicator light is turned off and the doctors get out from the surgery room. "How is she , doc ?" Baekhyun asked them. "She's alright , it's a good decision to take the surgery right now .... Thank you Baekhyun-ssi , to convience her" Dr.Lee said and then excuse himself with the rest of the doctor team. "It's a relief ... I thought I'll lost her ... Woahh , jeongmal ...." Chanyeol said , "Daehaengiya ..... Gomawo , oppa" Haneul said and Baekhyun nodded.

"But , still .... She's ... She need to be punished for lying to me , aigoo .... That girl , let see later ...." Baekhyun said and they all laughing together.

----

Hana opened her eyes and feel a little dizzy , but then she realized someone is holding her hand and sleep with it. "Ba-baekhyun oppa ?" she stirred in her sleep and Baekhyun awaked. "Oh , you're awake ?" Baekhyun quickly awake from his deep slumber. "Jaljasseo ?" he asked her and she laughed. "Yah , you , how can you lied to me ike that huh ? You're going to leave me alone ? A widow ?" Baekhyun asked her. "Yah , oppa. Are we have a child ? Not , right ? You just can find another girl , if I die" Hana said and Baekhyun hit her head lightly. "Aigoo , look at you .... How can I find someone better than you when you're the only one I see ?" Baekhyun said.

"Yah , Byun Baekhyun , did you eat something wrong ? You're drunk ? Get your mind , be normal. Don't be cheesy" Hana said and Baekhyun just laughed. "Yah , you two , soon as you woke up the only thing that you both can do is fight ?" Chanyeol and Haneul came back form the market. "Oh , you two" Hana smiled at them. "Unnie , why did you do that huh ? You must buy me something as an apologize" Haneul acted as if she's pouting. "Aigoo , uri dongsaeg , don't be sad huh ? I'm sorry for leaving your dream like that" Hana said and Haneul laughed. "Yah , Seol Hana , you should buy me a guitar eo ? You owe me something for helped you like that" Chanyeol said and they all laughing together.

"Yah , you two dating ?" Baekhyun suddenly asked Chanyeol and Haneul and the two released their hands. "Yah , just told us the truth , ppali. That necklace .... I don't remember gaving you soemthing like that" Hana teased Haneul and the two looked away. "They're blushing madly now , let's leave them hahahaha" Baekhyun laughed. "Arrasseo, arra .... We are , yesterday" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun clapping his hands. "Daeeebakk !!! We should get a double date sometime" Baekhyun said and Hana hit his head. "Happy ending then ?" they all laughed together. "Ah , Seol Hana ... I have something to tell you" Baekhyun said and searching for soemthing in his pocket.

"What ? Surprise again ? I won't be surprised" Hana said , Chanyeol and Haneul start oepning the meals. "Marry me , will you ?" Baekhyun asked and opened up a box. Chanyeol and Haneul coughed hard and spill out the water they drank. "Yah , you two, be silent" Baekhyun said and looking at Hana again , "Mr.Byun , don't you have any romantic ideas , other than this ?" Hana acted as if she didn't ststisfied. "Mwoya ... Just answer me ,ppali .... I'll propose you rightly another time" Baekhyun said. "Of course ..... I will" Hana said , Chanyeol and Haneul clapped their hands together. "I love you .... Don't leave me again , okay ?" Baekhyun said and she nodding. "So , happy ending ?" she asked and she laughed as they hug.


Thank you for everyone who always read this , even though silent readers ... Thank you:) My best regards with you all