Two Moons

Just ..... Someone you know

"Unnie , where were you ?" Haneul asked Hana when she entered Baekhyun's room , "Ah , I'm from the garden .... how is he now ?" Hana said. "He's alright but still didn't wake up" Chanyeol sighed as he stood up from the chair beside Baekhyun's bed , "Ah .... geurae ?" she said with a low tone."Be strong , I know you're strong" Chanyeol pull her into a hug , "Thanks Chan-chan" she said and smiled. "Haneul , just go home. I'll watch him over" Hana said to Haneul , "No no , I'll take care of him today. So you can get some reat first , okay ?" Chanyeol said and half-heartly she nodded. "You're okay oppa ?" Haneul asked Chanyeol , "I am , so you two just go home now and tomorrow you can come again" Chanyeol gave them assured them wih a smile. "Alright ... we'll go now. Thanks oppa" Hana said and he nodded. The two sisters left the room. Chanyeol sighed , "Please wake up soon Baek .... she's not that strong" Chanyeol said to the sleeping Baekhyun.

Hana drove with a blank expression , Haneul worried at her also Baekhyun. "Unnie ... please don't be like this" Haneul grabbed her hand, "I know you're not that strong unnie .. just cry whenever you want to" Haneul said to her. "Thanks .... I ... I just ned some time alone" Hana said too and soon they reached their house. Hana walked up to her own room , she sighed. Take out a letter from the hospital about her check up a while ago. She read it al over again. She can't help but cry again and again. "Is this really happening to me now God ?" she sobbed , "Stomach cancer .... ?" she said again. She remember what Dr.Lee said before to her about her disease. She sighed and fold it again , placed it in her drawer. "If I can just see oppa awake again , I can leave this world" she said and smiled at the moon from her window.

Day by day , turned into weeks. Months. It's been almost 3 months since Baekhyun's accident but he's not waking up , his condition is alright but he never opened his eyes. The doctors didn't know why but they assured that he's fine and will wake up soon but they don't know about the time. Only God's know. Hana always stayed at the hospital , she took care of him. Change his clothes , wipe his face , everything. She refused to left him all alone , she also keep her sickness from everyone. She keep it. All alone. She's waiting him to wake up , until one day .....

Hana hold Baekhyun's hand tightly , "When will you wake up oppa ? When ?" she said and burried her faceon his hand. Like what she always do. Suddenly she felt his hand moving , "Oppa ?" she widened her eyes. She lift up her face , his eyes start to moving. "Doctor !!!" she called out the doctor.