Just someone you know

Just ..... Someone you know

Doctor Kim checked Baekhyun's condition , the only thing the three can do right now is pray. Prayed for Baekhyun's condition , hope he would remember everything. But ...

"How is he doc ?" Hana asked him , Dr.Kim sighed. "He's alright .... but his memories are disappeared" he said to them , the three of them widened their eyesand shocked. "He even doesn't know his name , what happened , where is he. He need times to recover completely and remember everything. I hope , you can stay strong" Doctor Kim said and put his hand on Hana's shoulder. "Be strong miss" he said and then left with the nurses. "Should we go in right now ? Or ..." Chanyeol asked them carefully. "Let's ... Let's go in , I just want to see him" Hana said and Haneul nodding.

The three of them went in to Baekhyun's room. Baekhyun stood in front of the window and looked outside. "Baekhyun-ah ..." Chanyeol called out his name , Baekhyun turned around. "May I know , who are you guys ?" he asked them with a smile. Hana try to stay strong , she felt like thousands of needles stabbed her heart. "It's me , Chanyeol. Don't you remember ?" Chanyeol asked him , "Chanyeol ? Hmm ... I don't remember , I'm sorry" he said. "Me ? Don't you remember about me ? Us ?" Hana asked him , try to hinted it. "No .. I don't ? Sorry I really don't remember" Baekhyun said again with an apologetic smile. "Anyway ... what about us ? Who are you ?" Baekhyun asked her , "Oppa , you really don't remember?" Haneul asked him too and Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm .... I'm Seol Hana ..." Hana said to him , Baekhyun waited for her next words. "I'm just .... someone you know" Hana said again with a smile on her face. Both Chanyeol and Haneul shocked , they looked at her. "Beside me is .... my sister , Seol Haneul ... She's .... She's your girlfriend" Hana said and Haneul shocked. "Unnie" Haneul said to her but Hana gave her a 'just-follow-me' stare at her and also Chanyeol. They both kept silent and nodded a little. "Someone I know ? She's my girlfriend ?" Baekhyun asked them and she nodded. "Haneul-ah approach him don't you ? I know you missed him badly" Hana joked and Haneul approached Baekhyun , confused and hesitated. Hana told her to hug him and she did , "Oppa ... Bogoshipeo" Haneul said while hugged him. Baekhyun then hugged her back , "Me too" Baekhyun said as he thought she was really his girlfriend.

Hana went out and followed by Chanyeol , "Yah , are you crazy ?" Chanyeol asked her , suddenly he saw a tear came out from her eyes. He grabbed her shoulders and made her to looked at him. "Seol Hana , do you have your mind right now ?" Chanyeol shooked her shoulders and she just kept silent as her tears slowly fell down. "Why did you tell him that Haneul's his girlfriend ? Answer me!" he said. Chanyeol knew exactly that something was wrong. Hana wiped her tears and smiled at him , "I have my own reason to keep ... I'll just going home then , since he already has someone ..." Hana joked but Chanyeol just shook his head at her , "You're really crazy" he said. "See you Chan-chan!" Hana said as she walked away and waved her hand at him. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's room direction and then looked at Hana's direction. "Something's wrong .... Really wrong" he said and then decided to followed Hana.