The Mall (Part 2)

A Fan's dream

Chapter 9: The Mall (Part 2)

 

“We got to your favorite store, we ate and took a lot of pictures” says Keun Suk after they have finally stopped running around. “So what's next?” he asks
“Hm...there are a lot of stores left...” Lopie says while thinking of the possibilities.
“Oh! Right!” suddenly shouts Keun Suk and Lopie is surprised.
“Princess were can I buy some cute girl clothes?”
“Cute girl clothes...I know just the place! This way oppa!” Lopie grabs him by the hand and pulls him with her. Keun Suk looks at their hands linked together and smiles.

-In the clothing store-

The two are looking through clothes.

“But oppa, who are you shopping for? Perhaps your girlfriend?” Lopie asks nonchalant but steels glances in order to see what Keun Suks reaction will be. The later smirks.
“Why? Are you jealous?”
“O-of course not! I was simply curious” Lopie replies embarrassed and walks away to look at some other clothes. Either way Keun Suk follows her smiling.

“Say oppa, what kind of style does that girl have? Maybe I can help you with picking something for her”
“Lets see, she is beautiful!”
“Aish oppa! How does that describe her style?”
“Hehehe right...” he awkwardly laughs to himself. Keun Suk turns and looks at her carefully.
“Hm...she is rather athletic in the way she dresses. I've never seen her dressed like that but I bet that she prefers gym clothes than blue jeans. She puts being comfortable before being fashionable but she dresses beautifully anyway. I have never see her in a dress but if I were to see her in one I guess that she would wear something that lightly falls around her rather than something that sticks on her. Now that I think about it perhaps a dress is what I should buy for her. I'm sure that she doesn't have more than 2 in her wardrobe.” he concludes still looking at her but not looking at her at the same time. Like he imagines that girl in a dress.

Lopie seeing her prince talking oh-so-lovingly about another girl and what's more realizing how many things he has noticed about her, feels somehow hurt but she carefully hides her emotions and keeps on her smiling face.

'In the end who am I to feel jealous? I'm just a fan...'

“So what do you think? Can you help me with picking something?” Keun Suk asks hopefully.
“You like her a lot, don't you? Lopie asks back with a sad smile on her face.
“Yes, I do” answers Keun Suk positively while looking straight into her eyes like trying to transmit a message to her “I've fallen quiet hard for her but...” his voice weakens.
“But? Don't tell me that she doesn't like you back”
“No that's not it. I believe that she likes me a lot too”
“So?”
“I don't think that it's possible for us to be together” he says avoiding looking at her
“What? Why?”
Keun Suk doesn't answer but finally only looks at her really sad and obviously hurt. Noticing Lopie that she scolds herself 'Stupid girl! Your questions hurt him more!'

Suddenly her eyes fall on a dress just behind Keun Suk.
“Oppa, look at that” she points at the dress “I think that I have just found the dress you were talking about!” She walks past him and goes to pick the dress. “See?”
It's a non-sleeve dress in the color of okra with thick black stripes. It's that kind of dress that has a skirt like ending with pleats.
“It's formal but not too formal. Elegant but the ending makes it cute and fitted for a young woman!”
Keun Suk carefully looks at the dress and nods. “Yes it's a nice dress indeed” he agrees.
“Just nice? Oppa it's a beautiful dress!”
“Do you like it that much princess?”
“Yes! And considering what you told me about this girl I'm sure that she will like it too”
“Lets buy it then” he smiles at her
' Looks like I've managed to cheer him up. He doesn't look so sad anymore' Lopie smiles too.

-outside the clothing store-

The two have just exited the store after buying the dress. Lopies phone starts ringing. Seung Ri's “Let's talk about love” is her ring tone.

“Big Bang fan?” Keun Suk asks.
“Yup! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take this” Lopie says and shakes her phone which is still ringing.
“Yeah sure. Go ahead and I will take a look over there” he say and walks towards an accessory shop nearby.

“Hello Maria”
“Hey baby doll! You didn't pick up your phone fast enough. Was it because you were listening to the song AGAIN or perhaps because you were in the middle of something more serious?” Maria says teasingly
“Non of the above!” answers Lopie pouting “I was just excusing myself from my oppa”
“Your oppa, huh?” Maria keeps teasing.
“Yeah...” Lopie answers again a bit down this time.
“You don't sound so well. Did something happen?” Maria asks obviously worried.
“Oh no! Everything is great, really!”
“But...”
“He loves someone else already”
“...”
“It's not like I expected him to like me or anything you know. But still...knowing that there's someone else, it kinda hurts...”
“Sweetheart...”
“It's OK! I'm OK! Anyway we don't have much time left so I'm gonna go now, OK?”
“It's totally fine. Go ahead and have lots of fun. And don't think like that. There's no reason to spoil that dream like day, right?”

'Dream'

“OK! Bye bye Tenshi-chan!”
And so they hang up.

Lopie looks around.
“Where did that guy go to now?”
She feels someone poking her back and turns around only for her chick to meet with 'someones' finger.
“Gottsa” Keun Suk says with a huge grin on his face.
“Aish...oppa loves to play and tease me!” Lopie exclaims somehow irritated while pouting.
At the sight of Lopie pouting Keun Suk blinks once, then twice 'So cute' he thinks
“Ahahahahahaha” he finally breaks into laughs “you are just so easy! Ahahahahahaha”
“Yah! Oppa!” Lopie who can't the tease no more hits his arm with her fist.
Keun Suk looks at her socked.
“Omo. Why are you hitting me? What if it bruises now?” he says and looks at her hurt.
Guilt fills Lopie and not knowing what to do she starts soothing his arm.
“Mianhae oppa! I'm so sorry, really” she says. Unable to look at him she keeps her head low and tears are formed in her eyes for hurting her favorite actor like that.
“And what will you do to prove it?” he asks not seeing her tears.
“Anything!” she says firmly and finally looks at him.

Upon realizing the place that Lopie has been put into Keun Suk curses from the inside. He suddenly grabs her by the waist and pulls her close with one hand while with the other removes the tears that still threaten to fall from her eyes. He smiles gently at her and their eyes lock.
“Then what about a kiss? I've heard that a kiss heals everything.” and he slowly leans closer.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
A/N:
Hello and I'm here again! 
I'm all ears about opinios on the chapter and the story in general!!!
^_^