Accident?!

A Fan's dream

Chapter 7: Accident?!

 

Lopie excitingly looks out of her window. Together with Keun Suk they have just arrived in Athens and at the moment enjoy a drive around the city center.

You act like it's your first time here.” Keun Suk points out.
“Well basically it is my first time for this year. I usually only come with the school during the annual school trip the last day before Christmas holidays. And since the school's trip is next week...”

It's your first time. So that means you have nothing to say about this place, right? No tour guiding.”
“Well I have some basic knowledge I can share with you if you want. And since I sort of have an identical memory I know my way around the central roads quiet well, too.”
“Wow” Keun Suk looks at her with amazement
“What?” Lopie asks blushing

Keun Suk takes a serious look and while looking Lopie straight in the eyes says
“You are really amazing, you know that?”

Lopie is speechless. It was her dream to meet Keun Suk but hearing that she's amazing right from his mouth and what's more while looking at her like that, it's something that not in her wildest dreams could she have imagined.
Her cheeks are as red as a tomato and her heart beats like crazy.
Keun Suk gets slowly closer and Lopie starts going his way, too. It's like some sort gravity pulls them close. Their lips are just centimeters away.

Suddenly the sound of break squeaking is heard and the car stops in a rather violent way. Car horns are heard from outside the car. Lopie finds herself protected in Keun Suk arms who has used himself as a shield for the girl.
“Yah! Are you crazy? How can you stop like that?” Keun Sun screams to the driver
“I'm terribly sorry sir but an accident occurred right in front of us”

Keun Suk nods and turns his head to Lopie who he still tightly holds in his arms. He slightly pulls her away
“Are you OK? Are you hurt anywhere?” and he closely looks at her from head to toe for any kind of injury.
“Ehm...N-No, I'm OK. Not a scratch thanks to you.” She faintly smiles at him.
“How about you oppa? You didn't got hurt because of me, right?” she looks at him with guilt.
“What? No. Of course not! And even if I was it would be OK since it's for you” he caresses her left cheek and looks at her lovingly.
“I...I see.”

Lopie pulls away from Keun Suk. Keun Suk feeling the sudden empty space between him arms is also feeling somehow hurt but as the good actor he is doesn't let it shown. Instead turns to the driver and tells him that if everything is OK they should continue their way. So the car starts and the two feeling somewhat awkward, look outside their windows for the rest of the drive without talking.

'What was that just now? It felt different than my different heartbeat when I'm with Keun Suk oppa. He felt different...so warm...'

'Right now, what was that? What did I just do? More importantly, what was I going to do? Get a hold of yourself Jang!'

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:

Next chapter is here~  

Comments are always welcomed, ne? :3

Enjoy! ^_^