The prince is here!

A Fan's dream

A different alarm sound is heard today in Lopie's room. It's “the day” by Acid Black Cherry. A song with a meaning. Why? Because it's been 36 days, 23 hours and 37 minutes since the day Lopie read the holy message and finally, today she is going to meet him. Yes, she is going to meet Jang Keun Suk.

She hops off her bed and goes through the usual morning process. She has already picked her clothes since last night and after dressing up she stands in front of the mirror. She has decided not to do much. She just puts on some make-up, mascara to her eyes in order to make her eyes more intense and a soft gloss on her lips. She does her hair the way she always and after a last check in front of her moms body mirror she leaves for school.

The plan is that after attending school like everyday and after having her friends to calm her, at the end of the fourth period she will take a leave of absence from school with the help of her mom. At noon she will be meeting with Jang Keun Suk in front of the bus station.

“Ohayo” greets Lopie when she meets Maria and Voula at their usual spot. Her face is already red. Both of her friends look at her smiling and Voula take her by the hand.

“So...it's finally the day, huh?” Maria says with a grin but only gets a nod as reply.

“How do you feel?” asks Voula. Lopie just looks at her blushing and then looks down again.

“Aha...” comes from Maria

For one more time the day seems so long for Lopie. The third period just ended and she's on break. One more period and then... During this time the girls give Lopie their last encouraging words.

“You have to remain calm at all times, OK?” Maria says

“Just enjoy the moment , you can do it!” adds Voula

“You will be just fine” Angie finishes

Tears form at Lopie's eyes . She stands up, goes in front of her friends and with a smile on her face says
“Thank you so much everyone. It still seems like a dream to me that I'm going to meet him. Whats more in my hometown!”
Well truth to be said she uses the exact same words, every day for the past 36 days so no one pays her any attention instead Maria gasps and puts her and in front of in sock. Lopie doesn't notice and continues

“The next best thing is for him to come and take from school.”

Voula grabs her from the shoulders while Angie whispers in her ear “Watch what you are wishing for...” and then they turn her around.

And he is there. Right in front of Lopie's eyes stands the Halluy start Jang Keun Suk in flesh and bones. Whatever words she had prepared for him are already forgotten. Her minds is a s blank as a white sheet of paper. He is brightly smiling at her which makes Lopie even more frozen, if that's even possible. It's high time for Maria to act.

“Excuse us for a moment” she grabs Lopie by the wrist and pulls her aside.

“Get a hold of yourself baby doll! Your prince is here to meet you! FOCUS!”

Lopie blinks. She shakes her head and lightly slaps herself. Finally she nods at her friend and does a 'Fighting' sign and goes back to where Jang Keun Suk is. She slightly bows and greets

“Annyoaseyo! My name is Lopie and I'm your loyal fan! Nice to meet you Jang Keun Suk-shi!”  

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

A/N:

Hey there! I'm back with another chapter and guess what! After my last update (a couple of days ago) I got my first comments AND first subscriber! *throws confetti* YEAH~ I'm so happy! ^_^

About the song at the start of the chapter, it's another song of Acid Black Cherry (I'm a huge fan of his) but I can't seem to find it online and post it , I'm so sorry... :(

As always, enjoy and comments are most welcome! ^_^