The Journey

A Fan's dream

Chapter 6: The Journey

 

After another, almost sleepless night for Lopie, accompanied with a lot of turns on the bed and screaming in her pillow, it's finally time for her to get up and prepare for her trip to the capital with he prince charming.

Last night, her parents were rather hesitant letting her go that far from home with a stranger but after a lot of plead from Lopie and while noticing how happy she was for that whole day they finally agreed,

It's 9:00am and in an hour Keun Suk will come to take Lopie.
After taking a shower Lope spends about 15 minutes in front of her closet deciding on the perfect clothes. She dresses up, puts on her make-up, does her hair, prepares her bag and finally puts a few drops of perfume on her. She is finally good to go at the moment her phone rings. It's her mom noticing hr that Keun Suk has arrived to fetch her. She takes a last look in the mirror, gives herself a “Fighting” sign and leaves the house.

Good morning” she cheerfully says as soon as she enters the store
“Good morning” reply her mom and a couple of customers that are at the store at the time.
“Hello there beautiful!” comes from Keun Suk together with a warm smile.
Lopie's heart literally melts and she blushes.
“Hello Keun Suk oppa”
“Ready to go?” he asks
“Uhm....yes, I'm ready” she looks at her mom.
“Everything is OK. You can go dear” her mom comes closer and hugs her.
“Just make sure to be really careful and have lots of fun”
Lopie smiles widely.
“I will mom”
“Let's go then princess” Keun Suk winks and after respectfully greets the elders at the store, escorts Lopie to the car that waits for them outside.
'He just called me princess! KYA! So happy'

He opens the door for her, like a real gentleman, and then gets in himself. They have a drier so they both sit together at the backseats.

The journey begins. The road to the capital is a well know road for Lopie so she has a lot to say to Keun Suk along the way. The last is impressed by the things the girl knows. From history to geography and from local myths and stories to gossips, Lopie has some kind of knowledge to share for every place along the way.

They are already over half the trip and at the moment they have stopped at a cafe along the highay for a break.

May I take your order?” the counter lady asks
“Yes. An americano for me.” says Keun Suk
“And a cappuccino for me”
“Right away”

The two sit at a nearby table while waiting for their coffees.
“You drink coffee?” Keun Suk asks Lopie
“Yes” she simply replies
“Aren't you a bit too young for that?”
“Huh? No way oppa! Coffee is normal for teens here in Greece”
“Really?”
“Yes! Actually at my age even drinking alcohol is considered normal.”
“No!”
“Yes”
“Do you drink too?”
“Well...when I go clubbing with my friends I usually order a vodka with lemon, maybe two”
“WOW! You even go clubbing....do your parents know?”
“Hahahaha of course they do oppa. Sometimes when we are eating at a restaurant together they let me drink beer. They're cool!”
“Really cool!”
“Hahahahahaha” they both laugh.
“Excuse me customers, the coffees are ready.” the counter lady calls.

They stand up from their table and proceed to take them. They chit-chat a little more at the cefe and in a bright mood return to the car to continue their trip to Athens. Lopie walks ahead looking at her phone, probably messaging with someone. Keun Suk who follows behind her catches himself smiling like a love-fool.
'No way. I'm not...with her...am I?'

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:
Hey~ I'm back from my school trip and as a gift I've brought the next chapter with me! ;)

So in this cahpter Keun Suk and our heroine talk about some everyday stuff. Well what our heroine says are things that actually happen here in Greece. But I'm curious about other countries so please do share with me through a comment! *puppy eyes* :3

That's all for now! Until next~ ^_^