No more dream...

A Fan's dream

Chapter 11: No more dream...

 

“Lopie what's wrong” Keun Suk asks worried when he sees the sadness that took over Lopie's face all of a sudden.
“Oppa”
“Yes...”
“It's time”
“U-know time?” he tries to light up the atmosphere. Instead Lopie looks at him like someone is torturing her and doesn't answer.
“Haha...Just kidding...But I'm sure that we can still...”

Lopie shakes her head in refuse. Not a word coming out of .

Keun Suk grabs her by the hand
“Shall we eat some frozen yogurt? I'm feeling hot after all this gaming.” He says happily trying to avoid the meaning of Lopie's words. But the later pulls her hand away and distances herself by a couple of steps from him.
“Hey why are you like that?”
“Oppa...You know it's not gonna work anyway so don't make it any harder, ne?”
“What isn't? What are you talking about?”
“Us! Look I'm really happy for you words and the time we spent together but lets end it here.”
“No, there's no reason to end anything. I mean we can still...”
“Oppa you are a really famous actor and I'm just a fan. And before you say it doesn't matter, let me add that I'm a student. Even if people here were OK with that I'm sure Korean people won't be. Do you think that I would accept being responsible for damaging your career? Not to mention the distance that separates us. There is practically a whole continent between and from what I've heard and seen in dramas distant relationships don't work.” she ads somehow sarcastically.
“No one has to know about us and I would come to visit you all the time” Keun Suk tries to reason with her.
“When? After the filming of you drama or movie? Between the photo shoots and interviews? And I guess no one will suspect you travels to Greece, right?” Lopie points in a cold tone. She knows that her words are right and hurt him a lot but it's necessary to be said for his sake.

Keun Suk remains silent. Her words are like gun shots to him and he wants to prove her wrong but he knows she is right so she takes every shot. For the first time he turns his head and eyes away from her. To Lopie that's the sign that she made her point and she doesn't need to be harsh anymore.
“It's alright oppa.” she now says in a more soothing tone
“I'm really thankful about everything until now. Let's consider this a fan service. A bit extravagant but still a fan service, huh?” and she puts on her brave smile.

Keun Suk looks at her in disbelief. Did he hear correctly? Did she just disregard their time together? His feelings...she said to treat them like a mere fan service, didn't she?
“I will take you silence as an agreement” she concludes with that smile still on her face.

“Are you really OK with it?” he asks hopping for an answer that will allow him to keep fighting for them.

“Yes, I am” Lopie replies with that annoying smile not leaving her face.

Keun Suk frowns.

“Is that how strong your feelings are for me? Did you not feel anything for me other than a fan's love?” he questions her.

'Don't question my feelings for you. I love you!' she screams from the inside and grabs her heart but instead says
“I wonder...” and looks away
“I understand” responds Keun Suk coldly.
“I'm glad you do.” and silence fills them

Lopie is the one to break it first
“Since the time has passed and your driver will soon arrive I will also take my leave.”

“I'm sure we can take you to the bus station”

“There's no need to. I will take a taxi.” she refuses

“As you wish”
“Thanks for everything” Lopie says again and takes the bags with the things Keun Suk bought for her.

“Can I ask for one last thing before you go?” Keun Suk asks
“Of course you can.”
“Can I hug you?” his eyes filled with pain
Instead of answering Lopie leaves down her bags and hugs him herself. Soon he puts his hands around her. It's a long hug since none of them wants to let go since they know this will probably be the last time they will see, what's more feel, each other.

They have to though and not too long after Lopie is in a taxi her mind as blank as a piece of paper.

She hasn't registered everything that happened in her mind yet. She refuses to while in the taxi.

After the taxi finally leaves her at the station she goes straight to the counter to get her ticket. Fortunately the next bus leaves in 5 minutes so she boards it immediately.

She chooses a seat next to the right window at the further back of the bus and after putting away her bags she wears her earphones. She makes herself comfortable and turns on the shuffle mode of her phone's media player.

The bus departs and with it the fist notes of EXO's “Miracles in December” are played in Lopies ears.

That's when she lets everything hit her. With every moment that comes to her mind a tear fall from her eyes. With every hurtful word she told Keun Suk it's like a knife stabs her heart and more tears come down her face. By the end of the song she has lost her life countless times and regrets everything but the next song plays. It's Kevin Woo's “Forget our memories”. The lyrics fit her situation so perfect that a bitter smile forms on her face.

More tears start falling from her eyes.
'I did the right thing, right? It was just a miracle, a dream'

She looks out of her window and up to the cloudy sky where a plane is seen taking off.

'All dreams bad or good come to an end after the alarm clock rings'

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
A/N:
Hello~ Anyone here???
I'm so so so sorry for not updating all this time...it's been almost 3 months. So much have been going on in real life and to be honest I was a bit bored to update but after Maria_K request I decided to finally update this story of mine...mianhae unnie and kamsamida for pussing me ^_^
Anyway to you that is readding this story please be kind ebough and comment. This chapter was really hard to write since I had to treat my beloved oppa like that so please cheer me up with your words! :3