A day with oppa!

A Fan's dream

“Annyoaseyo my name is Lopie and I'm your loyal fan! Nice to meet you Jang Keun Suk-shi!”
Lopie takes a deep breath and lifts her head and after bowing. She hesitantly looks at her prince. He's smiling at her with that adorable smile Lopie loves so much and replies

“It's nice to meet you too Lopie-shi. It makes me extremely happy to know that I have such a beautiful fan with gorgeous eyes here at Greece.” extending his hand for a handshake.

After hearing that Lopie blushes and turns her head away while her three friends who watch the whole thing just giggle teasingly.

“Th-thank you Keun Suk-shi” says Lopie rather quietly giving her hand to the man for the handshake.
“Oppa”
“Huh?”
“It's Keun Suk-oppa and to -shi” and he winks at her
“Oh right. Sure. Okay...”
“Say it...”
“What?”
“My name. Let me hear you say it correctly”
“Keun...Keun Suk-o..oppa” she whispers
“What did you say?”
“Keun Suk-oppa” says the girl a bit louder this time
“Didn't hear you...”
“Keun Suk-oppa!” She almost screams
“That's right” he pats her head

Lopie gasps. Her prince is actually touching her

“Now breath” says Keun Suk looking at her with amusement and Lopie lets out her breath and then breaths in again and out and in until she starts breathing normally again.

She is about to say something but then she notices that Keun Suk is already looking her in the eyes. She meets his eyes too and it feels like a lighting has stoke both of them. They seem lost in the moment, frozen like status looking at each others eyes like there's nothing else worth for looking at.

“Hey, sorry to interrupt but are you two OK?” asks Maria and the spell is broken.

Lopie and Keun Suk look at the opposite side

'What was this feeling right now?' Keun Suk thinks to himself but doesn't say anything out loud. Instead he clears his throat intending to change the subject
“Ahem” the fourth girl look at him “ I wanted to surprise you with coming earlier but I see that you are still at school so...”
“No” Lopie shakes her head negatively “Actually I had already taken a leave for absence for today but decided to come anyway. So it's OK, we can leave if you want to”
“Is that so?” Lopie nods “Then lets go” and he grabs her hand. Lopie once again blushes and her friends once again giggle.
“Shall we then?” Lopie just nods and they walk away hand in hand. Lopie forgets to say to say goodbye to her friends but they don't get mad at her, they know.

Lopie and Keun Suk spend the rest of the day walking around Lopie's town with the later being the perfect guide for her prince. They talk about anything and everything from K-POP to future goals and from school/work maters to first love and such. They connect really well and it's easy for the one to open himself to the other and vise versa. For Lopie it's her best day ever of course but strangely it kinda is that way for Keun Suk too. Something that makes him feel weird when he considers that he is with just a fan. But once again he says nothing and simply enjoys his time with the girl that stands next to him.

It's 8:00pm already. The sun has long set and there's not a single place in our around Lopie's town that they haven't gone too so now they are heading towards Lopie's house. Lopie knowing that as soon as they arrive there it will mean the end of their time together stops and looks at Keun Suk with a serious look.
“Thank you”
“What?” questions Keun Suk
“Thank you for been here today. No. Thank you for coming to my life three years ago. You may not believe me but part of me today is how it is thanks to you. So, thank you” Lopie bows 90 degrees while tears have formed in her eyes.

Keun Suk is speechless. It's not the first time that he hears these kind of words from a fan but this time is different. This time he feels like saying “thank you” too even though he doesn't know what for. Once again he ignores that feeling and changes the subject.
“Is that your house?”
Lopie looks up and nods, sort of hurt that her words just now were left without a comment.
“Let's go in and greet your parents then”
“What? Oh no. No you don't have to...”
“Of course I do. How else will they believe that we met today?” and he winks at her
She blushes and nods in approval.
“They're still at the store though” she adds
“So?”
She shrugs he shoulders
“Lets go then” and he pushes her forward

“I'm back!” Lopie shouts as the enter the store “and I have company” she adds with a lower voice
“Welcome back” Her mother and sister reply. Her father waves and her brother snaps up his head from the computer. When they all see who s her company they leave whatever they were doing and in surprise look at the two. Lopie giggles in pure amusement. It's a big moment for her since the every day phrase “there will come the day when I will personally introduce my oppa to you” finally came to be reality and her family's faces are more priceless than she had thought. And to make her achievement even more apparent she says:
“Everyone, allow me to introduce you to Jang Keun Suk” and while turning to Keun Suk “Keun Suk-oppa this is my family.”
Keun Suk bows 90 degrees and with great respect greets Lopie's parents.
“Nice to meet you sirs. My name is Jang Keun Suk and I'm an actor”

After the greetings and some chatting it's time for Keun Suk to leave.
“So what are you doing tomorrow Lopie?”
“Nothing?” she replies with obvious hope in her voice
“Then come with me to Athens! My plane leaves at 9:00pm so perhaps we can spend some more time together”.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:
*As if I would just end the story here like that* 

I mean, Hey everyone! I'm back and brought a new chapie with me! ^_^

So here is our heroines day with her prince. What do you think about it? Is it any close to YOUR ideal day with your oppa? *sings "Oh I'm curious yeah~~~" *

Also, I will be out of town starting Monday and until Friday so I don't think I will be able to make any updates for at least a week. Or perhaps I can make another update this weekend....make me inspired and I will! ;)