A step closer to the dream

A Fan's dream

After all the screaming and crying the girls have now calmed down and after grabbing something to eat from the baker close their school, Lopie, Maria and Voula arrive at the school grounds. They sit at their usual spot and wait for their other two friends Angie and Maria K. The bell rings and the two girls have yet to arrive.

At the morning gathering the headmaster makes his usual announcements, most of them stupid, and later the students head for their classes.

At their way upstairs Voula says:

“Angie and Maria are more late than usual”

“Yes and I'm dying to tell them the news!” adds Lopie

“But if you die you won't meet him....” teases Maria

“Yah! Don't say that. Of course and I will meet him. I will definitely meet my husband!” say Lopie goofily and the other two girls laugh. Unfortunately the teachers arrive at the classes and the three girls have to separate since they are placed in different classrooms.

In Lopies mind there's nothing but that message and the fact that lies behind it and all day she just daydreams about it. The classes pass in a blur in front of her and even the reaction of the other two girls doesn't affect her. At some point of the day she says:

“Honestly I just want for this day to pass. To tell mom the awesome news, send the mail and for the coming days until our meeting to pass really really fast too!”

Maria just pats her friends head and says nothing since she can only imagine how Lopie feels.

 

Finally, Lopie is back home and has lunch with her family. After most of them are done eating , only her slow eater brother left, she tells her parents of the news. They're dumbfounded. After a little while of silence her mom talks.

“So Lopie, you are saying that one of the Korean guys you have hanging on your room's wall is actually going to come all the way here from Korea just to meet you?” Lopie happily nods

“And you are saying that it's all thanks to a letter you send through internet?” She nods again

“So? What do you want me to do? Am I supposed to sign anything dear?”

“Actually yes. Since I'm still under-aged your consent is needed but that's not why I told you. The one who I will be meeting is not just any Korean guy, mom. It's Jang Keun Suk! THE Jang Keun Suk! My all time favorite actor! I just want to share my happiness with you guys.”

“OK, OK I get it honey. You are really happy and of course I will sign anything....but after you promise me that you won't stay back in your studies.”

“Yes. Of course mom. You are the best mom ever. I love you!” Lopie jumps from her sit and tightly hugs her mother.

“Yeah right..... Let me go now before I pass out from lack of oxygen dear” she jokingly says and the whole family starts laughing

 

Night has come. During the afternoon and between her lessons and studying, Lopie filled the necessary forms with her mom and sent the e-mail. Even now that she is laying on her bed in order to sleep, her heart beats really fast and even though she's been in bed for more than an hour she can't sleep. After a lot of turnings in her bed she pulls out her phone and her phone's home screen who has no other than her prince Jang Keun Suk.

“I still can't believe that I will meet you oppa” She shyly kisses the said man on the screen and finally drifts in dreamland.  

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:
And hello again! Here's chapter number 3! 

Say...is my story bad? I wonder why no one leaves a comment *a lone tear falls from her eye just like in Dramas* T^T

Anyways...ENJOY! ^_^