The Mall (Part 1)

A Fan's dream

Chapter 8: The Mall (Part 1)

 

After 20 minutes of silent and rather awkward drive the car that Keun Suk and Lopie are into finally parks.

“We have arrived sir.” informs the driver.

Lopie looks outside while Keun Suk gets of the car. He comes to her side of the car and opens the door for her, like a gentleman he is.
“Thank you” Lopie smiles at him while stepping out.
“My pleasure, princess” Keun Suk winks at her.
“We are at the Mall right?” she asks
“You don't like it?” Keun Suk looks at her worried
Lopie shakes her head negatively “No! I love it! All of my favorite stores are gathered here!” she excitingly says.
Keun Suk smiles at her, obviously relieved, and escorts her to the entrance of the big building.

As soon as they enter the department store Keun Suk and Lopie come across a quiet festive atmosphere. The whole place is decorated with big stars and there are Christmas trees everywhere while Christmas carols are heard from the speakers. It's truly a beautiful view and since it's Saturday the bustling crowd makes everything a lot more lively and colorful.

“So....where should we go first princess?”
Lopie thinks about it for a while and then points at the flour beneath them.
“This way” she grabs Keun Suk's hand and leads him to that floor. She stops in her tracks in front of a big store.
Keun Suk who all this time was looking at the girls back rather than where she was leading him takes a look around.
“We're here?”
“Yup! This is my all time favorite store” she says and points at the store in front of them.
“And why is that?”
“Because it has everything I love gathered in one place! Books, video games, gadgets, earphones, manga...” she happily says while counting her fingers,
“And me?” Keun Suk teases her and point at himself.
Lopie once again is taken aback from his words and blushes. Keun Suk pats her head obviously amused.
“It's OK princess, take it easy”
Lopie pouts and starts walking toward the store leaving the man behind.
“Does he enjoy teasing me that much?” she mumbles to herself “Aish stupid oppa!” she adds and then looks behind her
“Yah Keun Suk oppa, are you coming or not?” she shouts at him
He doesn't answer and coolly walks her way “Always for you princess” he whispers in her ear and smirks. She furiously blushes but doesn't say anything and keeps going.

-In the store-

“Oh! I was looking for this book! This too! When did this one come out?” Lopie moves from one shelf to the other looking but not taking anything while Keun Suk follows not talking but taking every book she mentions.

After some times Lopie finally remembers that she is not alone.
“Oppa am I tiring? Why don't you talk?” she asks while turning around to look at him. She notices the many books in his arms.

“What are these?” she suspiciously asks
“Books” he answers rather nonchalant
“And why do you hold them?”
“Because I want to buy them, obviously”
“But the books are in Greek and you don't speak or read Greek, obviously”
“And who said they're for me?”
“Eh? Then for who...”
“Just keep going and don't forget to point out the stuff that you want”
“what? Oh no. Oppa I can't do that. I mean you can't...” she tries to reason him but Keun Suk just put his finger in front of Lopies mouth to silence her.
“Less talking and more shopping, princess” he instructs.
Lopie, whose chicks are turning crimson, sights in defeat and keeps looking around the store. This time though she is more careful of .

After a while they finally come out of the store with a couple of bags full of stuff for Lopie, gift from her prince.
Keun Suk lifts the bags “Where to next?”
“Hm...don't know. The first choice was mine so next stop is your choice. What kind of store do you want to visit?”
Keun Suk touches his stomach “I'm hungry. Where can we eat here?”
“Up” she points to the upper levels “Second floor!”
“Lets go then”

As expected Lopie leads the way . They decide to eat burgers. So they buy them and go sit at a quiet corner away from the crowd.

“So our princess likes eating spicy food?” Keun Suk asks after watching Lopie enjoying the spicy burger she ordered.
“Mmm” she simply replies too focused on her food.

Keun Suk smiles happily since he got to witness a different side of the girl as well as learn something new about her.

“Is your burger that good oppa?”
“What?” Keun Suk asks confused after returning from his daydreaming.
Lopie looks at him curiously “Right now you were looking at me or rather nowhere and you were smiling like something super good happened” she explains.

'You' 

“Oh yes! This burger is really good” he says heartlessly.

After they finish eating they walk around rather aimlessly just talking about this and that.

“Hey princess” Keun Suk calls out for Lopie and she turns to him only to meet with his phone's flash. “Nice shot! I'm keeping it”
“What are you doing? Let me see that!” she demands and tries to get his phone.
Keun Suk notices the 'danger' and lift his hand so the girl won't be able to catch the phone. They start playing around. Lopie jumping and Keun Suk running away. They both laugh. Suddenly Keun Suk grabs Lopie by her wrist. He looks straight into her eyes. Sparkles seem to fly around them. He pulls her and turns her around. Now hugging her waist from behind. “Smile” he whispers in her ear. Feeling his breath so close to her ear makes Lopie blush harshly but she obeys anyway.
'click' another photo is taken but this time both of them are in. Keun Suk lets her go and looks at the photo.

“Should I upload it on twitter?” he playfully asks while waving his phone at her.
“Do you want me to get cursed and hated by your fans?” She asks back “Oppa, I have my National Exams coming up and I need all the luck I can get” Lopie adds seriously and pouts.
'Cute' Keun Suk thinks to himself and smiles
“Right! We don't want anyone to ruin this pretty face of yours now, do we?” Keun Suk caresses Lopies chick.
Lopies heart starts beating fast as their eyes lock but she soon comes to her senses and pusses Keun Suks hand away.

“Stop teasing me already! Aish!”
“Omo look how cute our Lopie is when angry!”
“Yah oppa!!!”
“Hahahahahaha alright. I stop.” he smirks
“So, you want the photo?” he waves his phone again.
“Yes, thank you”
“Then come and get them!”
“Oppa” Lopie whines but plays along anyway

Once again they chase each other while having the time of their life...

 

 

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N:

Hello and I'm back with a new chapter~ ^_^

Please tell me what do you think :3 

Love u <3