Everything is for YOU!

A Fan's dream

Chapter 10: Everything is for YOU!
 

Lopie's heart beats so fast that she feels that it will burst out of her chess.

Keun Suks lips are just centimeters apart from Lopies

Stop” she whispers. But Keun Suk doesn't hear her and keeps going.

Oppa stop!” she manages to say a bit louder this time.

Keun Suk stops and looks at her with question.

Lopie distances her self from him and looks down. Truthfully a kiss from him is what she always dreamed of and under different circumstances she would sell her soul to the devil for one but not now. Not when she knows that he already likes someone else.

Oppa you already have someone you like. Even if it's just fan service kissing me is not right.”
“It's fine” he tries to reassure her and steps closer.
“No it's not” she steps back.
“Lopie” he calls her and gently takes her hand.
Lopie looks at their hands united and shakes her head in refuse. She then pulls her hand away and runs towards the exit leaving a socked and hurt Keun Suk behind.

- 5 minutes later -

Keun Suk still stands at the same place Lopie left him. Still socked from her reaction. Not because she refused to be kissed by him, even though that's quiet socking too, but because of the reason behind it. Her kindness and will to protect someone she didn't even know from getting hurt moves him and makes a big impact to him.
“Stupid girl” he mumbles and with a determined look on his face walks to the direction she did.

In the meantime Lopie is outside the Mall. She has leaned on the rails right in front of the big Christmas tree and looks at the bustling highway trying to clean her head. She brings to her mind the happening of this day until that moment. Every word and gesture of Keun Suk. All of his actions where focused on her.
'A distraction'
A distraction from that other girl. An attempt to get over her perhaps. And it hurts. It hurts so much that her heart feels like breaking into little pieces any minute now. Through that pain she realizes that in the past two days her feelings for the actor had take a serious turn. She no longer liked him as a fan. Through their talk and interaction her feeling have developed to liking him not only as an actor and idol but as a man.

Oh no! Now I'm doomed” she exclaims to herself and hits her head to the rails in despair and stays like that.
“And why is that princess?” Keun Suk who just arrived asks.
Lopie jumps up in surprised and looks at him.
“You scared me” she lowly says
“I didn't mean to. I'm sorry” he apologizes and gently smiles at her.
“It's OK just don't do it again...” her voice faints and she looks away.

I'm sorry about before”
“Eh?” Lopie looks at him in question
“Trying to kiss you like that. I should have known better. As a result I scared you off.” Keun Suk guilty confesses.
“Oh no! It's not like that. Truthfully a kiss from you is what I always dreamed of but I know you already like someone else so I can't do something that I know that will hurt that person and eventually you too” she smiles at him bitterly.

You”

What?”

It's you! The one I like is you! Everything for the past two days is for you! The talks we had, the trip today, the dress, the photos, the kiss, everything.”
“Oppa...”
“I know it might seem unbelievable but it's true. Can't you see? I've fallen for you. I refused believe it myself but it's true.” he steps closer to her and this time she stays still.
“I was captured by your beautiful blue eyes. I was amazed by your maturity and immaturity at the same time.” He stands right in front of her.

The way you blush every time I tease you or touch you” he gently caresses her left chick.

The way you pout when you get mad” he lifts her chin and looks at her lips.

And so many things you have still to show me. I like them all” he looks at her eyes.

I like you”
Keun Suk leans towards Lopie and kisses her.

Lopie is taken aback by the kiss but soon closes her eyes and lives the moment. Its a gentle kiss filled with Keun Suks feelings.

After a while he breaks the kiss and once again looks at her. Her chicks are redder than blood, if that's even possible and she looks down not knowing how to deal with the situation.
Keun Suk grins and pulls her for a hug.
“Thank you for accepting me” he whispers to her ear and she just nods in his arms.

They let go of each other and Keun Suk pulls something out his coats pocket.
“When you were talking on the phone before I got you this” he says and shows her a moon-shaped necklace.
“I remember you telling me you like the moon a lot so I thought of you as soon as I saw it.”
“Oppa it's really beautiful. Thank you” Lopie smiles at him
“You're welcome princess.” he smiles back “Here, let me wear it to you”
He gets behind her and puts the necklace around her neck. He then back-hugs her while looking at the necklace.
“It suits you. Never take it off.”
"It reminds me of your drama with Park Shin Hye"

Lopie looks at his hand holding the moon and smiles.
"Hehe have you watched it?"
"I've watched all of your dramas oppa. But I watch other dramas too. I love dramas!"
"Is that so? Well you definetely acted the way a drama character would have" Keun Suk teases her
"Whatever" Lopie pouts and looks the other way kinda embarassed.

 Keun Suk chuckles and holds Lopies hand.
“It's cold. Let's go back inside”
“Sure oppa”
And so they make their way back into the mall.

This time it looks more like a date. They hold hands, try matching clothes and accessories, take silly pictures together and joke around.

They walk out of an arcade where they spent more than an hour playing when Keun Suk suddenly stops on his tracks.
“Give me your phone” he commands
“Eh?” Lopie looks at him with question.
“Your phone. Give it to me.” he repeats and Lopie still confused obliges.
“I knew it” he says as soon as he unlocks it.
“What?” Lopie asks but he ignores her and starts swapping on the touch screen. After a while he smiles in approval of his work.
“Here” he returns the phone to Lopie. And she smirks when she meets with his doing. It's one of the pictures they took together which now serves as her phone's home screen picture.
“Do you know how alone I feel when you have just me as a home screen?” he cutely pouts at her and Lopie can only smile at his cuteness.
“But now that we are together it's so much better!” Keun Suk exclaims and grins like a 5-year-old who got a candy.
Lopie is about to ask him about his home screen picture when her phone rings once. From the sound of it she understands that it's a notification. She opens it and the smile she had on her face until that moment drops.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
A/N:
Hello hello hello! It's been a long time, ne? I'm so sorry but I've been so caught up with studying that I have little free time and I usually use that time to sleep :3 But as an apology I've uploaded a really good chapter. 
Only God knows how strong and fast my heart was beating while I was writing this chapter. How much I've blushed with the kissing scene and how big my smile was during the 'date'....if only a bit of this came true! 3
Anyway! I hope you will enjoy this chapter and I really really want to know what you thought of it so comment away! ^_^