Time Changes

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

55 : available

DESCRIPTION

She was no leader, was made to be a mere follower - one who stabilizes the team and makes up the brilliant ideas that she usually fails to bring to life by herself. 

Everyone in town nows of this but the new scout leader must be new to the area because when he had announced they were going on a hike, he'd assigned her as the leader. She tried to tell the leader that she shouldn't be in the position, all the scouts did, but the leader was set on with his order.

Without another choice, they set out to the woods, the leader at the back of the trail, their temporary one at the front.

Of course, as everyone had figured long before the hike started, disaster ensued.

It didn't help that their scout leader was missing - either dead or he ran away (that coward).

As they were coming up with their survival plan, she couldn't help but feel bad for her team - she should have went against the idea more - because if she wasn't the one who lead them, none of this would've happened.

Then she heard it.

A growl from the behind her.

No, wait - the... thing from behind the tree behind her.

Oh yeah, $150 was not worth of this camp.

CHARACTERS

Girl, the thing

POSSIBLE GENRES

Drama/Romcom/Fantasy/Psycho

EXTRA NOTES

Is it weird that I thought of th

Please log in to read the full chapter