Hoodie Stranger

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

23: available

STORY PLOT

She's been his friend since childhood, so it's only right that she knows what to say or do whenever they're with each other - how to comfort him when he's sad, calm him down when he's raging, keep his mood bright the entire time they're together and so on.

And that's exactly how it is.

But, the case is completely different for the boy - he could never tell when the girl is lying, when she's sad, when she's hiding something, etc.

He's like a 'Jack of all trades' when it comes to her - he never knows what to say, do or think around her. This is why he always fails his mission of being the bestest best friend she'll ever have - always.

Whislt she only has a few problems to deal with, he has tons - inclucing his mission.

But, there's another problem that gets to him everyday, every time, everywhere; the guy he always sees at the same time, same place. Always with a grey and navy blue jacket on, zip pulled all the way up, hood over his head and hands hidden in the jacket's pockets.

Whenever he sees him, one question would always repeat itself over and over again in his head:

 

 

 

 

(LOL Cliffhanger XD NYAHAHAHA I'M SO EVIL ><)

CHARACTERS

Boy, childhood friend (girl), hoodie person

POSSIBLE GENRES

romance, mystery, friendship

Please log in to read the full chapter