Monsters Aren't Scary

b r a i n j u i c e | story ideas
Please log in to read the full chapter

44 : available

DESCRIPTION

She... She wasn't lost. She would never get lost.

She would never stray away from the path.

But whenever she turned around, she would wonder how she got there in the first place. How the trees changed from having green leaves to them having purple. How the blue sky turned beige. How the birds turned silent and how the bugs stopped crawling. How the frogs stopped croaking and how the man of her dreams was standing right in front of her, wishing to court her and love her 'til the end of their days.

And the fact that she wasn't dreaming it, that it was reality, didn't help calm her hyperactive nerves.

The man whom she thought would just be one of those patients that keep coming because they were just that problematic, asked for her to be his legally wedded wife.

In a hospital, no less.

She can see that he cares, that she wouldn't be a fling for him. 

But would he stay even if he knew... what she can be?

CHARACTERS

Girl, Man

POSSIBLE GENRES

Drama/Fantasy/Supernatural/Psycho

EXTRA NOTES

Yes, the girl is secretly crazy

Or she's a supernatural umm thing. Like, a half-human half-medusa person; a vamp; a werewolf; a shape-shifter (<3) or an alien. (or a pirate)

POSSIBLE CONFLICT

Poor boy, doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

Or

Please log in to read the full chapter